GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Why would you want to deal with your debts all by yourself when you've got us to help you

Plan B x
    Really am grateful for you guys to help us......its very comforting to know when I am stuck or in deep poo with the creditors, you guys are here!! Give us hope and chances to have a life again.
    A very big THANK YOU as always!!

bobo x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      BARCLAYCARD (Mr bobo's)

Started : 06/03
      Balance : 4406
      date last paid (full amount):14/09/10
      send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
      Received Final Response letter from Barclay.
      13/1/11 Emailed to Niddy. For Niddy's response see post#90
      Received letter from Calder Financial dated 14/3/11. Emailing it to Niddy for advise(22/4/11)
      6/6/11 sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received as Niddy advised
      24/1/14
      Received letter from MK Rapid Recoveries
      26/1/14 Sent CCA
      3/3/14 Received letter & tc from Barclay dated 28/2/14

Hi Everyone,

Received this from Barclays and TC that they say is my my agreement, do I need to respond or file away please? Thank you in advance bobo x

Hi All!

Received "Notice of intended legal action" letter from Keynes Collections dated 26/3/15.
      As I have received letter from MKDP back in 20/5/14, admitting they are unable to provide a copy of the credit agreement.

Shall I sent a copy of the letter to Keynes?

Thank you on advance.

bobo x
      Attached Files

Comment

That's a Letter Before Action which is dated 26th March giving you 14 days to respond which expires on 9th April (next Thursday).

From what you say MKDP have still not complied with your CCA request made on 26th January 2014, and they've admitted that in a letter to you on 25th May 2014 (please correct me if I've misunderstood the situation).

Normally I would suggest you simply tell Keynes that MKDP are in default of your request, but that seems to fall on deaf ears with them these days (I've fighting two claims from them at the moment) so you may need to send another one i.e. CCA request.

We also have a specific LBA response template to send which we'll link to you tomorrow so you can get it in Tuesday's post if we think you need to do both things.

Check back tomorrow.

Plan B x

Comment

Can you explain what happened on 3rd March 2014? Your post # 677 says that you received "letter and tc" (Ts & Cs ?) which Barclaycard said was your agreement - presumably in response to your CCA request made in January 2014.

If that is the case did you send those documents to Niddy to check out at the time?

Maybe MKDP are relying on that stuff from Barclaycard as compliance with your CCA request.

Sorry for all the questions but let's get to the bottom of this for you while we still have time

Plan B x

Comment

That's a Letter Before Action which is dated 26th March giving you 14 days to respond which expires on 9th April (next Thursday).

From what you say MKDP have still not complied with your CCA request made on 26th January 2014, and they've admitted that in a letter to you on 25th May 2014 (please correct me if I've misunderstood the situation).

Normally I would suggest you simply tell Keynes that MKDP are in default of your request, but that seems to fall on deaf ears with them these days (I've fighting two claims from them at the moment) so you may need to send another one i.e. CCA request.

We also have a specific LBA response template to send which we'll link to you tomorrow so you can get it in Tuesday's post if we think you need to do both things.

Check back tomorrow.

Plan B x
            Thank you PlanB! Yes, you are correct.
            OK! Will check back tomorrow for the template.

bobo x

Comment

Thank you PlanB! Yes, you are correct.
              Maybe not if whatever Barclaycard sent to you in March 2014 counts as an attempt at compliance?

See my previous post.

Plan B x

Comment

I have recently had the same from MKDP a letter from Barclaycard (never received) copy sent from MKDP simply enclosing terms & conditions. On the basis of this, MKDP now deem my agreement to be enforceable. Posted on the forum. They are taking the p__s.

Comment

Can you explain what happened on 3rd March 2014? Your post # 677 says that you received "letter and tc" (Ts & Cs ?) which Barclaycard said was your agreement - presumably in response to your CCA request made in January 2014.

If that is the case did you send those documents to Niddy to check out at the time?

Maybe MKDP are relying on that stuff from Barclaycard as compliance with your CCA request.

Sorry for all the questions but let's get to the bottom of this for you while we still have time

Plan B x
                  Yes, I have sent the T&C to Niddy back then, Niddy confirmed its UE
                  I don't know how to include the letter I received from MKDP, if you take alook at post #592 (5th March 2014), you will see the letter.

Thank you.

bobo x

Comment

Maybe not if whatever Barclaycard sent to you in March 2014 counts as an attempt at compliance?

See my previous post.

Plan B x
                    Sorry to sound dim....I am baffled with what you are saying. if you read the letter in post #592 from MKDP, will that help?

Comment

I am baffled with what you are saying. if you read the letter in post #592 from MKDP, will that help?
                      You've got nearly 700 posts on your thread which is why I can't be expected to remember what's been said in one of them in the past (there are 354 UE Diary threads too!). If something is relevant to a current situation then it may make sense to post the original post again (as a quote) with your update to refresh minds.

I'll ask someone to pop in before Tuesday to agree whether or not you should send a fresh CCA request or just the LBA response template letter. In real life I would suggest you send them a copy of that Barclaycard "we cannot enforce" letter but Keynes don't live in the real world. However there may be a way of combining that info with the LBA response letter.

Have a lovely Easter and try not to worry

Plan B x

Comment

Sit tight I'll email you asap
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You've got nearly 700 posts on your thread which is why I can't be expected to remember what's been said in one of them in the past (there are 354 UE Diary threads too!). If something is relevant to a current situation then it may make sense to post the original post again (as a quote) with your update to refresh minds.

I'll ask someone to pop in before Tuesday to agree whether or not you should send a fresh CCA request or just the LBA response template letter. In real life I would suggest you send them a copy of that Barclaycard "we cannot enforce" letter but Keynes don't live in the real world. However there may be a way of combining that info with the LBA response letter.

Have a lovely Easter and try not to worry

Plan B x
                          Thanks PlanB! I tried to include the letter from previous post #592 but when I click reply with quote, the letter doesn't show on new posts
                          And I am not good with computers.

Ok! Will wait for advice.

Thank you! You have a good Easter too

bobo x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Sit tight I'll email you asap
                            Thank you Niddy! Will look out for the email

bobo x

Comment

Bobo - if it was me, I would probably send something like this to MKDP - if it were me, of course

** edit the parts necessary

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your recent letter dated xx/xx/2015 and note the content within.

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that I've already got confirmation from the original creditor, Barclays, that there is no such original agreement and thus any attempt made by you to harass, bully or intimidate me will not work.

As you are aware I would be acting as a litigant in person and you will also be aware, it would be my intention to defend any such claim should one be issued.

I therefore suggest that you close this account effective immediately.

Yours Faithfully

Sign Digitally
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Bobo - if it was me, I would probably send something like this to MKDP - if it were me, of course

** edit the parts necessary
                                Thanks Niddy!

I will use the above template.
                                And if they do ...."any attempt made by you to harass, bully or intimidate", I know where to get help

bobo x

Comment

Working...
                                X