GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok we'll deal with SAR later. Just bear with me. I need the recent letter copies you sent restons. That's all. No DN - fine.
    Reston template sent
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Right sleep tight - chat tomorrow at some point.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Good night and thank you Niddy!

Comment

Right sleep tight - chat tomorrow at some point.
          Morning Niddy ! Sorry to be impatient. Was thinking do I need to send any reply back to MBNA please? As the letter says if no payments offered, they will take some sort of action

And with the EGG SAR, is it better to drag on abit to buy time as I am blagging, while Restons have not reply to the template that you have done for me yet.

Also, been thinking to get copies of our credit files. Not looked at them and check the DN's. Hoping some of them would drop off by now.

Many thanks!

bobo xx

Comment

Hi

ok resend a SAR and copy your driving licence or something and send it off. Do one to both Egg & MBNA.

You may need to sign. But you're chasing the SAR (why?) so go for it.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi

ok resend a SAR and copy your driving licence or something and send it off. Do one to both Egg & MBNA.

You may need to sign. But you're chasing the SAR (why?) so go for it.
              Thank you for getting back Niddy

I will SAR EGG (for PPI purpose) but not MBNA.

No need to SAR MBNA because I am sure I do not have PPI and I still have the DN. From previous messages, The account at the moment is UE as Jo said the terms & conditions provided are not the ones applicable to the agreement.
              Please advise a suitable template (if there's one) for me to send MBNA to delay time.

Many thanks!

bobo xx

Comment

Jo says both agreements have minor issues but nothing substantial enough to batter them into submission - anything missing 'can' be remedied, but whether they can remedy is another matter altogether. Don't worry though, because if either issue a claim then we can help you to either defend and/or come to some suitable settlement if needs be. This would usually involve Jo doing it for you and thus you'd not get a CCJ nor a charge against your house, and you'd just agree a set monthly amount (forever sort of thing)....

Being honest it's likely you will be issued a claim, so yes send Egg the info they asked for and lets get the info and from that we'll know more won't we - don't apply for a PPI refund or anything if the SAR shows you had it because that could help any defence.

Keep me updated.

Comment

Jo says both agreements have minor issues but nothing substantial enough to batter them into submission - anything missing 'can' be remedied, but whether they can remedy is another matter altogether. Don't worry though, because if either issue a claim then we can help you to either defend and/or come to some suitable settlement if needs be. This would usually involve Jo doing it for you and thus you'd not get a CCJ nor a charge against your house, and you'd just agree a set monthly amount (forever sort of thing)....

Being honest it's likely you will be issued a claim, so yes send Egg the info they asked for and lets get the info and from that we'll know more won't we - don't apply for a PPI refund or anything if the SAR shows you had it because that could help any defence.

Keep me updated.
                  Thanks Niddy! Will definitely keep you updated.

Shall I send PT missing template to MBNA to buy time please?

Many thanks!

bobo xx

Comment

Think in my case for both accounts EGG and MBNA, the end is near. Just blagging and buy time. Hope luck is on my side to reach SB

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
                      Thanks Niddy! Will definitely keep you updated.

Shall I send PT missing template to MBNA to buy time please?

Many thanks!

bobo xx
                      I'd not but its your decision.

Comment

I'd not but its your decision.
                        Thanks Niddy! Will take your advise and wait for the next letter from MBNA bobo xx

Comment

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Barclaycard
                          Date commenced: Before 2004
                          Approx balance: £3190
                          Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                          Account owner: Barclaycard

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=314

8/5/13 Requested CCA again for ignoring creditors letters
                          received letter from MKDP dated 20/5/13, advised to file away

Barclaycard 2 (Mrs bobo's)

• Type of account: Barclaycard
                          • Date commenced: Before 2004
                          • Approx balance: £1128
                          • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                          • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                          • Account owner: Barclaycard

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=251

8/5/13 Requested CCA again for ignoring creditor's letters
                          received letter from MKDP dated 20/5/13,advised to file away

24/11/14 Received letters from MKDP to both my Barclay accounts Barclaycard 1 & Barclaycard 2. #636
                          29/11/14 Sent advised templates #639. Received reply to template dated 5/12/14 #641. Filed away and wait to see what they will do next.

28/10/15 Received a letter each from Robinson Way debt collectors for my barclaycard1 and barclaycard2 dated 21/10/15
                          They are requesting payments 0f £17.04 p/m

Hi All,

Received two same letters from Robinson Way debt collectors for my barclaycards account.
                          They are requesting £17.04 each p/m for the accounts
                          These two accounts is UE, I am going to send CCA to Robinson Way and see what happens.

In the past, barclays and MKDP keeps responding with application form and documents that did not comply with the requirements of CCA1974.

Please advise if I am not doing this right.

Thank you in advance.

bobo x

Comment

^^^^^ look at this thread about Barclaycards and Robinson
                            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ortfolio/page3

Comment

Originally posted by jadex View Post
                              ^^^^^ look at this thread about Barclaycards and Robinson
                              http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ortfolio/page3
                              thank you jadex
                              saved me a trip to PO and postage

bobo x

Comment

Hi All!

Wow.....didn't realise its been so long since I posted on AAD :O

Nothing much happening. Just the usual chasing letter.

Latest one is from Howard Cohen & Co, Solicitors acting on behalf of Robinson Way Ltd. Its for my Barclaycard.
                                Howard Cohen is threatening CCJ. Going to send CCA and see what happens.

bobo x

Comment

Working...
                                X