GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    Hi All!

Wow.....didn't realise its been so long since I posted on AAD :O

Nothing much happening. Just the usual chasing letter.

Latest one is from Howard Cohen & Co, Solicitors acting on behalf of Robinson Way Ltd. Its for my Barclaycard.
    Howard Cohen is threatening CCJ. Going to send CCA and see what happens.

bobo x
    Actually it should be LBA Response Template. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Thank you in advance.

bobo x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Actually it should be LBA Response Template. Please correct me if I am wrong.
      Thank you in advance. bobo x
      Attached Files

Comment

They have been issuing claims so send the LBA. If you have already had a flawed CCA, Niddy has been recommending that you don't send another request.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          They have been issuing claims so send the LBA. If you have already had a flawed CCA, Niddy has been recommending that you don't send another request.
          Hi Cymruambyth!
          Thank you for replying.
          I will send the LBA template to Howard Cohen,
          A reconstructed CCA was received during 2014 and it was with MKDP.

Robinson Way took over account in late 2015. I have not CCA them and planning to send one tomorrow. Please advice if I shouldnt CCA Robinson way.

Many thanks!

bobo x

Comment

Morning all!

Templates ready to send.

LBA to Howard Cohen.
            CCA to Robinson Way.

Fingers crossed that will keep them at bay for a while.

bobo xx

- - - Updated - - -

Morning all!

Templates ready to send.

LBA to Howard Cohen.
            CCA to Robinson Way.

bobo xx

Comment

Update

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

Type of account: Barclaycard
              Date commenced: Before 2004
              Approx balance: £3190
              Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
              Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
              Account owner: Barclaycard

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=314

8/5/13 Requested CCA again for ignoring creditors letters
              received letter from MKDP dated 20/5/13 (#513). Advised to ignore

23/5/16 Received letter from Howard Cohen dated 11/5/16. Please see post #812

24/5/16 Send LBA template to Howard Cohen
              24/5/16 Send CCA to Robinson Way

Comment

Hi bobo. I hope you haven't sent the LBA response yet. As you've already sent a cca request for this account, send the LBA response that Niddy links in this post and I wouldn't be sending a new cca request...it gives them the chance to rectify things.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Hi bobo. I hope you haven't sent the LBA response yet. As you've already sent a cca request for this account, send the LBA response that Niddy links in this post and I wouldn't be sending a new cca request...it gives them the chance to rectify things.
                  Hi Pixie!

Thank you for your reply and advice.

Was at PO and no, not send LBA yet because I remembered last night reading there were two version of LBA templates.
                  So, I thought to myself.....better go home and double check which template to use. I am glad I did

Regarding the CCA, I did sent to Robinson Way but not included the £1 :P
                  Forgot I had to pay £1....in a way, good job.
                  So, even thought I have sent the CCA request, they will not respond. Fingers crossed.

Out of curiosity......even though I have received a reconstructed CCA, that was from MKDP and not Robinson Way.

MKDP sold my debt to Robinson Way late last year. (Never CCA them)

Its Robinson Way that have instructed Howard Cohen Solicitors to contact me, I still don't need to request CCA from Robinson Way?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

bobo xx

Comment

Hi All,

Sending the LBA template Pixie advised

bobo xx

Comment

Hi bobo, Mkdp/hoist/Rw/ all the same company but don't comunicate with each other, so as you CCA'd Mkdp you shouldn't have to send one to RW,
                      but the LBA did have to be sent to HC

Good luck xx

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        Hi bobo, Mkdp/hoist/Rw/ all the same company but don't comunicate with each other, so as you CCA'd Mkdp you shouldn't have to send one to RW,
                        but the LBA did have to be sent to HC

Good luck xx
                        Thank you nightwatch. I understand now. )

bobo xx

Comment

Hi All!

Wow.....didn't realise its been so long since I posted on AAD :O

Nothing much happening. Just the usual chasing letter.

Latest one is from Howard Cohen & Co, Solicitors acting on behalf of Robinson Way Ltd. Its for my Barclaycard.
                          Howard Cohen is threatening CCJ. Going to send CCA and see what happens.

bobo x
                          Have you previously sent a CCA? If so don't send another.....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning all!

Templates ready to send.

LBA to Howard Cohen.
                            CCA to Robinson Way.

bobo xx

- - - Updated - - -

Morning all!

Templates ready to send.

LBA to Howard Cohen.
                            CCA to Robinson Way.

bobo xx
                            oh shit. I hope I'm not too late.....

Don't send anything. Right now you're in control & they're in default. By sending a new request they could remedy the existing flaws and thus put them in control.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi All,

Sending the LBA template Pixie advised

bobo xx
                              Ok - that's good. That was the right response. Phew.

Thanks Pixie.

Regards the CCA - you are so lucky. As you didn't pay the £1 statutory fee it's an invalid request so in essence it's as though you never did it. It will hold no weight in court and nor will any response.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Ok - that's good. That was the right response. Phew.

Thanks Pixie.

Regards the CCA - you are so lucky. As you didn't pay the £1 statutory fee it's an invalid request so in essence it's as though you never did it. It will hold no weight in court and nor will any response.
                                Hi all,

Received reply from Robinson Way.
                                They have responded to the request I sent even though I forgot the £1 fee.

Please advice do I file away and wait or I need to send a response.

Many thanks!

bobo xx
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X