GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

hi bo bo
    i am on my 3rd dca with b card mercers, resolvecall ,calders now ndr sorry thats 4.
    they are soooo thick agree with debt star xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MINT (Mr bobo's)

Started : 07/04
      Balance : £6969
      date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
      Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

send CCA and Niddy confirmed UE
      send letter as Niddy advised, agreement was a re-con
      1/2/11 received letter from Triton for payment demand
      18/2/11 received letter from Triton "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
      emailed letter to Niddy
      26/2/11 Send letter to Triton as Niddy advised. See post#130
      18/3/11 received letter from Green&Co Solicitors, emailed to Niddy
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
        MINT (Mr bobo's)

Started : 07/04
        Balance : £6969
        date last paid (full amount):28/08/10
        Date last paid (Reduced payment):30/09/10

send CCA and Niddy confirmed UE
        send letter as Niddy advised, agreement was a re-con
        1/2/11 received letter from Triton for payment demand
        18/2/11 received letter from Triton "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
        emailed letter to Niddy
        26/2/11 Send letter to Triton as Niddy advised. See post#130
        18/3/11 received letter from Green &Co Solicitors, emailed to Niddy
        I am going to send a Niddy special to Green & Co Solicitors http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=10
        Please correct me if I am wrong Niddy.

Thanks bobo x

Comment

I am going to send a Niddy special to Green & Co Solicitors http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=10
          Please correct me if I am wrong Niddy.

Thanks bobo x

HI Just hang fire a min that may be a bit to soon to send wait for Niddy to respond.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            HI Just hang fire a min that may be a bit to soon to send wait for Niddy to respond.
            Thanks in2deep. Thought I already send one to Triton (under Niddy's advise), I should send one to Green & Co too. Ok, I will wait for Niddy's advise.
            Last edited by bobogosing; 7 April 2011, 19:55.

Comment

are barclaycard thick or are they just gits? I think a bit of both.

AFTER the FOS adjudicated in my favour (after) a woman from the directors office at BC, quite high up in complaints la-la land there, starts phoning and corresponding and gets things done - retrospectively!

so, the lesson for me here is that, when dealing with Sharkleys, you don't fan about with ping pong letters (or, in the case of BC, just sending THEM letters which are ignored), yiu go straight to the FOS after making a complaint at the outset. Fire off the FOS form then wait 8 weeks for the bank to ignore the FOS. Then the FOS HAVE to invesitigate it. When you get some sort of adjudication, THEN the bank starts to take notice and do something.
              Its an arse over elbows approach by barclays but they don't know any other way. Its just the nature ofn that organisation to be inept and difficult.

I had heard that they are now the UKs #1 most complained about bank. small wonder.

Comment

Hello Niddy!

I have uploaded Tesco's CCA, can you take a look when you've time please?Thanks in advance.

bobo x
                Its an application form =

Send this back: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)
                  • Type of account: Barclaycard
                  • Date commenced: Before 2004
                  • Approx balance: £3190
                  • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                  • Account owner: Barclaycard

11/2/11 Send CCA
                  18/2/11 Received Terms and Conditions, gathered that's UE
                  11/3/11 Received letter from Mercers "Immediate Action Needed"
                  A local debt collector who may call at your home to obtain full repayment
                  21/3/11 Send Niddy's special http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7
                  31/3/11 Got my 1st doorstep call, lucky I was not in. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...p?t=338&page=9
                  1/4/11 Send Niddy specials yet againhttp://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=54443&postcount=7
                  Why have you sent the same letter twice? No need, if they do not respond then nor do you! Why are you now quoting this when nothing has changed since 1st April...?

Please only update and quote when there has been a significant change or event that requires an update.....

Do not respond with any more letters, when they write to you then update this otherwise leave it alone from here on in.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Right,

I've now found a couple of emails (dated today though)

Barclays - Mercers/P2C

This is a general letter from Power2Contact saying that you need to arrange payment with Mercers, so send this to Power2Contact, with a copy to Mercers: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Mint - Green & Co/Triton

As above, send this to Green & Co with a copy to Triton: --->
                    Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Okies and thanks a million. Will do as you advised for posts#187/#188/#189

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

TESCO CREDIT CARD (Mrs bobo's)

• Type of account: Tesco Credit Card
                          • Date commenced: 2003
                          • Approx balance: £303.93
                          • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
                          • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services

25/2/11 Received letter from Moorcroft, will email it to Niddy and wait for advice
                          26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore letter from Moorcroft. See http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=139
                          5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                          10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=147
                          28/3/11 Received CCA from Tesco Credit Card. Uploaded and waiting for Niddy's advise
                          11/4/11 Send CCA Query letter as advised by Niddy
                          15/4/11 Received letter from Tesco Credit Card, emailed to Niddy on 17/4/11
                          Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Its an application form =

Send this back: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
                          Hello Niddy and All!!

Received reply from Tesco, emailing it to you and waits for next move. Thanks x
                          Last edited by bobogosing; 17 April 2011, 19:31.

Comment

Barclaycard 2 (Mrs bobo's)
                            • Type of account: Barclaycard
                            • Date commenced: Before 2004
                            • Approx balance: £1128
                            • Account owner: Barclaycard
                            11/2/11 Send CCA
                            18/2/11 Received Terms and Conditions, gathered that's UE
                            11/3/11 Received letter from Mercers "Immediate Action Needed"
                            A local debt collector who may call at your home to obtain full repayment
                            21/3/11 Send Niddy's special http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7
                            29/3/11 Received letter from power2contact, emailed Niddy and wait for advise
                            11/4/11 Send Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation letter as advised by Niddy
                            13/4/11 Received letter from power2contact. emailed to Niddy on 17/4/11
                            Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Barclays - Mercers/P2C

This is a general letter from Power2Contact saying that you need to arrange payment with Mercers, so send this to Power2Contact, with a copy to Mercers: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                            Emailing letter to you Niddy!! Thanks for your great advise and let's see who's the next monkey to contact me....... x
                            Last edited by bobogosing; 17 April 2011, 19:31.

Comment

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
                              • Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
                              • Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
                              • Approx balance: £2714.03
                              • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services
                              10/2/11 send cca request
                              25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
                              26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore this letter from Moorcroft too, as they are in default for not sending my CCA request

5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                              5/3/11 Received CCA, waiting for Niddy's advise
                              10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced - Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
                              7/4/11 Received letter from RBS, emailed to Niddy on 17/4/11 and waits for advise

Emailing letter from RBS to you Niddy, thanks in advance!! xx
                              Last edited by bobogosing; 17 April 2011, 19:32.

Comment

Tesco - Ignore it.

Barclays - It's been passed back, so wait and see their next move!

RBS - It's their final response so just wait and see what they come back with!

Basically, no action necessary on any of the above accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X