GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Hope someone can help me with this query.

The post man have lefted a card saying,

"We attempted to deliver your item:
    Recorded Signed For
    Packet

However, we could not do so because:
    a signature is required
    its too large"

I know it will be from one of my creditors, and I am scared it will be a CCJ issued.

If I don't collect the packet from the PO, and the packet is return to sender, will I be OK? Or they can still go ahead even though I didn't collect the packet.

Hope someone will see this post soon, as I am , can't sleep with worry. Thank you for any advice. bobo x
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

send this to ARC > Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

As for the recored post, have you ordered any thing that is too large ? I've never had any letters from creditors that need to be signed for
      Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:39.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        send this to ARC > Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

As for the recored post, have you ordered any thing that is too large ? I've never had any letters from creditors that need to be signed for
        Morning in 2 deep and everyone! No, I have not ordered anything. So, if it's a issued CCj, they don't come recorded? They come just like a normal post? Thanks! bobo
        Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:40.

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
          Morning in 2 deep and everyone! No, I have not ordered anything. So, if it's a issued CCj, they don't come recorded? They come just like a normal post? Thanks! bobo
          Mine did not come recorded
          Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:41.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thinking whether to collect the packet?! Just say if I don't collect the packet, and it's a issued CCJ. PO return it to sender, wonder what happens
            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:41.

Comment

hi,
              My court papers also not RD

Comment

Won't be CCJ sent recorded. Mine haven't been.

I have had this previously - just the once. I knew I hadn't ordered anything, so I just didn't collect it and never heard anything more about it at all.

If you're absolutely positive you have not ordered anything (check round family) then I'd leave it where it is. Alternatively, sign in someone elses name as they never check.

Comment

thinking wether to collect the packet?! Just say if I don't collect the packet, and its a issued CCJ. PO return it to sender, wonder what happens
                  the only thing i can think of is a stat demand or court papers served by the Claimant directly.

can't think of anything else
                  Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:42.

Comment

thinking wether to collect the packet?! Just say if I don't collect the packet, and its a issued CCJ. PO return it to sender, wonder what happens
                    If the Royal Mail card has the tracking info sticker on it (it should do) then go on www.royalmail.com and input the number in the Track 7 Trace section. It should then give you the status update on the delivery. Something like: "your letter has been received at the Toy Town post office and is processing through our delivery system". If you recognise the Post Office then you may be able to figure out who sent it. If it says "Northampton" then I'd definitely not touch it with a bargepole (no offence dwellers of Northampton but some of us are allergic to your city for obvious reasons). Look again on the website in a week or two and with any luck it should say "letter not delivered and being returned".

I have a very good relationship with my local sorting office. I go to the counter and say that I've been left a card by you but can I see the letter/parcel/packet before I sign for it in case it's bad news from my evil ex-husband (substitute your own alien). They then hold up the envelope and I say "not bloody likely" when it looks like a DCA and they put it in the basket to be returned after we've all had a good laugh. You should try this some time.

The only creditors who send me stuff by Recorded Delivery are M & S Money. All my CCAs (even the forged one) came this way. Thanks M & S you shot yourself in the foot on that one . .

Have a nice weekend whatever you decided to do. Plan B x

Comment

Thank you all for your replies.
                      I used Plan B idea (thank you Plan B!), called the PO and asked if I can find out where's the packet from as I don't want to receive any nasty paperwork from my husband and if its from him, I will not bother to collect it. The very nice guy told me it was from EGG pride and its a big packet,........ they have already sent me a copy of CCA but the typing is so tiny, its not readable. Niddy advised to send "cca query-illegible document received ".
                      Bet its a reply from them.
                      Think I will collect it on Monday, and see what they send.
                      Will update you all!!
                      Thanks again to you all, really have lifted my mood and made me feel better. I can stop stressing for now !!
                      Have a great weekend, bobo
                      Last edited by bobogosing; 30 July 2011, 13:15. Reason: typo!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Have collected the packet from Egg, loads of paper statements. Still no sign of a readable CCA. Will wait and see what they do next.

bobo x

Comment

Best of luck.......
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating. Been really busy with the kids and cannot wait till they are back in school!

Not had any serious threats. Only letters I can file away as they are empty threats.

Will update when I hear more.

Takecare all!! bobo x

Comment

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                              Balance : 8000
                              date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                              Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                              send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                              21/10/10 Received letter from Sainsbury about my dispute with the CCA
                              14/1/11 Received doorstep visit card
                              12/1/11 Send doorstep letter
                              18/4/11 Send CCA dispute letter to Sainsbury and Albion Collections Ltd whom
                              is acting for Sainsbury
                              27/4/11 Received letter from Sainsbury, have uploaded in
                              "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section (3/5/11)
                              5/5 Niddy advised to ignore final response letter from Sainsbury
                              16/5 Received letter from BLAIR,OLIVER and SCOTT.
                              24/5 Sent Threat of Legal Actions & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                              6/6 Received letter from Blair. NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION
                              12/6 Sent Threat by Lender/DCA - To commence litigation template
                              29/6 Received letter form Moorcroft, saying it is a legal requirement to send a notice of inteneded litigation

Received intended litigation letter from Moorcroft. Going to send enough is enough template, as its going round and round like a circle!
                              Morning All!!

Received letter from Moorcroft to remind my OH that they are still dealing with the case.

Sending another enough is enough template to remind them we are still waiting for the original CCA

Takecare all! bobo x

Comment

Morning All!!

Received letter from Moorcroft to remind my OH that they are still dealing with the case.

Sending another enough is enough template to remind them we are still waiting for the original CCA

Takecare all! bobo x
                                Just ignore save your £1.23

Comment

Working...
                                X