GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    Hello Niddy and Everyone!

Send the letter you advised and Calders have send, " Contact us NOW,
    settlement opportunity available letter. Ummmmm don't think so

Uploaded in "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section. Post#21
    Do I ignore?

bobo x
    |Just ignore it - muppets ignored your last letter didn't they!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy!
      Received letter from Newman. Have uploaded in CCA's section, see post#20
      Please advise what's the next letter to sent, otherwise a representative will immediately make contact to discuss repayment

Thanks x
      I presume this crossed posts with my reply of last week? ie they sent this letter prior to receiving the last one you sent out on 19th - is this right or not?

if so then ignore, if you never posted the letter I advised last week then send it yesterday lol
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I presume this crossed posts with my reply of last week? ie they sent this letter prior to receiving the last one you sent out on 19th - is this right or not?

if so then ignore, if you never posted the letter I advised last week then send it yesterday lol
        Thanks Niddy.
        Letter must have crossed post as I send out your advised letter the next day I posted for your advise.

bobo x
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Type of account: EGG Loan
          Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
          Approx balance: £19,541.94
          Date last paid: September 2010
          Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS and now. not paying
          Account owner: Egg Banking PLC

28/4/11 Received letter from ARC, Egg have requested them to collect outstanding balance
          11/5/11 Send CCA request to ARC whom is acting for EGG
          12/5/11 Received letter from ARC, they are asking me to request CCA with OC. In the letter, ARC said they have returned £1 chq and there's no sign of it
          3/6/11 Received threat letter from Trevor Munn to start County Court Claim if no payment in full or substantial payment and a firm commitment to clear the remaing balance
          6/6/11 send CCA request to OC whom is EGG
          9/6/11 Send Threat by lender/DCA-To commence litigation letter to TM
          advised by Niddy
          15/6/11 Received CCA from EGG Loan, Niddy said it was it is illegible, advised to sent cca query-illegible document received template
          21/6/11 Send cca query-illegible document received template to EGG
          29/6/11 Received reply from EGG to my cca query-illegible document received letter
          18/7/11 Received letter from ARC whom is acting for EGG/Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L - Arrow

Hi Niddy

Sorry for taking so long to upload my replies from my stalkers
          To jog your memory please see post http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=265

You advised to sent EGG "cca query-illegible document received " template

EGG have replied , I hope you can read it. If not I am in trouble as I don't know how to make it bigger, just like the CCA they've sent.

I have also received a letter from ARC.

Please advise what to do next. Thanks in advance. bobo x
          Attached Files
          Last edited by bobogosing; 29 July 2011, 23:41. Reason: bad grammer :-(

Comment

Hello Niddy and Everyone!

Send the letter you advised and Calders have send, " Contact us NOW,
            settlement opportunity available letter. Ummmmm don't think so

Uploaded in "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section. Post#21
            Do I ignore?

bobo x
            Morning Niddy and everyone!!

Calders have send "Important Notice"", basically it says they are still dealing with account on behalf of Barclaycard and been unable to contact us. They have now instructed a local debt collector to visit and arrange method of payment. Letter was dated 30/5.
            Do I ignore again as you adivised in post #226 or sent "doorstep" letter? Thanks bobo x
            ps I've uploaded in secure/cca section if you need to take alook of the letter.
            Last edited by bobogosing; 6 June 2011, 07:23.

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

28/4/11 Received letter from ARC, Egg have requested them to collect outstanding balance
              12/5/11 Received letter from ARC, they are asking me to request CCA with OC. In the letter, ARC said they have returned £1 chq and there's no sign of it

Hello Niddy
              Received letter from ARC, telling me to request CCA from EGG and not from them, as they are only acting in their behalf.
              I've uploaded the letter in CCA section, please advise what letter to sent back. In the letter ARC says the £1 cheque was returned with the letter, there was no sign of the cheque. Thanks bobo x
              Hi Niddy!

Called the bank to see ARC have cashed in the £1 chq which was CCA request. The bank said no. Since its not cashed, shall I send another chq out to OC whom is EGG to request the CCA? Thanks for all your time. bobo

Comment

EGG LOAN (mrs bobo's)

Hello Niddy
                Received letter from ARC, telling me to request CCA from EGG and not from them, as they are only acting in their behalf.
                I've uploaded the letter in CCA section, please advise what letter to sent back. In the letter ARC says the £1 cheque was returned with the letter, there was no sign of the cheque. Thanks bobo x
                Send the request back to ARC advising there was no cheque - and also point out that as they are chasing you then you classify them as being the legal ownsers of the account and so expect them to deal with your lawful request, which has expired meaning the account remains UE until they do respond.

If they return your cheque then you'll be happy to send the request to Egg....

Best of luck

Comment

Morning Niddy and everyone!!

Calders have send "Important Notice"", basically it says they are still dealing with account on behalf of Barclaycard and been unable to contact us. They have now instructed a local debt collector to visit and arrange method of payment. Letter was dated 30/5.
                  Do I ignore again as you adivised in post #226 or sent "doorstep" letter? Thanks bobo x
                  ps I've uploaded in secure/cca section if you need to take a look of the letter.
                  Send this: ---> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template

Comment

Hi Niddy!

Called the bank to see ARC have cashed in the £1 chq which was CCA request. The bank said no. Since its not cashed, shall I send another chq out to OC whom is EGG to request the CCA? Thanks for all your time. bobo
                    See my last post, you can do this or send it back to ARC - personally to save time i'd just send a new one direct to Egg.....

Comment

A million thanks Niddy! Will send" Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template " to calders (barclay).

And like you said, to save time, I will sent the CCA request to OC (EGG), as ARC is just a bunch of .

Comment

Best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

Send the request back to ARC advising there was no cheque - and also point out that as they are chasing you then you classify them as being the legal ownsers of the account and so expect them to deal with your lawful request, which has expired meaning the account remains UE until they do respond.

If they return your cheque then you'll be happy to send the request to Egg....

Best of luck
                          See my last post, you can do this or send it back to ARC - personally to save time i'd just send a new one direct to Egg.....
                          Hello Niddy!

Have sent CCA request to EGG Loan as you advised.

Received leeter from ARC dated 3/6/11.

ARC are such a pain, they asked me to request CCA from OC (Egg), and then straight away instructs TrevorMongs to send treat letter, saying they are preparing claim against me in Northampton Couty Court for recovery of debt.
                          Uploaded a copy of the letter in secure content/cca if you need to have a look.

Do I send Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation?

Thanks as always. bobo x
                          Last edited by bobogosing; 9 June 2011, 13:32.

Comment

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                            Balance : 8000
                            date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                            Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                            send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                            21/10/10 Received letter from Sainsbury about my dispute with the CCA
                            14/1/11 Received doorstep visit card
                            12/1/11 Send doorstep letter
                            18/4/11 Send CCA dispute letter to Sainsbury and Albion Collections Ltd whom
                            is acting for Sainsbury
                            27/4/11 Received letter from Sainsbury, have uploaded in
                            "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section (3/5/11)
                            5/5 Niddy advised to ignore final response letter from Sainsbury
                            16/5 Received letter from BLAIR,OLIVER and SCOTT.
                            24/5 Sent Threat of Legal Actions & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                            6/6 Received letter from Blair. NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION

Hello Niddy and Everyone!!

Received "NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION" letter from Balir, Oliver and Scott whom is acting for Sainsbury.

Is this one of their scare tactics?

Please advice what to do.

Thanks bobo x
                            Attached Files

Comment

Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                              I would send this good luck
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello In 2 Deep!!

Thanks!! bobo

Comment

Working...
                                X