GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

UPDATE

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
    Balance : 21,300
    date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
    Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
    Received CCA 21/10/10
    Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
    Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
    12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
    20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised

Hi Niddy!
    Received credit agreement terminated letter from MBNA, in the letter, one of the actions:

Litigation: obtaining a County Court Judgment to recover our money through an enforcement option such as an Attachment of Earnings, if you are employed, or where apporpriate a Charging Order if you are a homeowner.

I am sending the Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
    letter tomorrow. Please advise if I am sending the wrong letter. Thanks bobo x
    Last edited by bobogosing; 19 May 2011, 23:33.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      UPDATE

Hello Niddy and Everyone!

Mr bobo have received "Notice of Further Action" letter from Newman.

One of the actions got us worried," A charging order against your property"
      Niddy, Mint's CCA is UE (confirmed by you), will they be able to get the charging order ?

Thanks bobo x
      Are you in Scotland? Remember Gerry and Billypre having Nolan issues (also our newbie Kate is having issues with them as well)....

Send this back to Nolans: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

UPDATE

MBNA Visa

Hi Niddy!
        Received credit agreement terminated letter from MBNA, in the letter, one of the actions:

Litigation: obtaining a County Court Judgment to recover our money through an enforcement option such as an Attachment of Earnings, if you are employed, or where apporpriate a Charging Order if you are a homeowner.

I am sending the Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
        letter tomorrow. Please advise if I am sending the wrong letter. Thanks bobo x
        Its a civil matter so they cannot do such things, muppets!

Stop stressing, this is the reaction they want from you! Just send this back ok?

---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

UPDATE

Barclaycard 2 (Mrs bobo's)
          • Type of account: Barclaycard
          • Date commenced: Before 2004
          • Approx balance: £1128
          • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
          • Account owner: Barclaycard
          11/2/11 Send CCA
          18/2/11 Received Terms and Conditions, gathered that's UE
          11/3/11 Received letter from Mercers "Immediate Action Needed"
          A local debt collector who may call at your home to obtain full repayment
          21/3/11 Send Niddy's special http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7
          29/3/11 Received letter from power2contact, emailed Niddy and wait for advise
          11/4/11 Send Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation letter as advised by Niddy
          13/4/11 Received letter from power2contact. emailed to Niddy on 17/4/11
          13/5/11 Received letter from Calder Financial requesting full payments
          20/5/11 Sending>>Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Thanks for your great advise and let's see who's the next monkey to contact me....... x
          Received letter from the next monkey, and its Calder Financial. They are demanding for payments, and if they don't hear from me, one of their actions will be a local collector calling at my home!
          Sending >> Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit as Niddy advised
          Last edited by bobogosing; 19 May 2011, 23:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Are you in Scotland? Remember Gerry and Billypre having Nolan issues (also our newbie Kate is having issues with them as well)....

Ok, will do. Thanks x
            By the way, I am in Manchester

Comment

UPDATE

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)
              • Type of account: Barclaycard
              • Date commenced: Before 2004
              • Approx balance: £3190
              • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
              • Account owner: Barclaycard
              11/2/11 Send CCA
              18/2/11 Received Terms and Conditions, gathered that's UE
              11/3/11 Received letter from Mercers "Immediate Action Needed"
              A local debt collector who may call at your home to obtain full repayment
              21/3/11 Send Niddy's special http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7
              31/3/11 Got my 1st doorstep call, lucky I was not in. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...p?t=338&page=9
              1/4/11 Send Niddy specials yet againhttp://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=54443&postcount=7
              13/5/11 Received letter from Calder Financial asking for payment,if fail to pay, further actions will be taken
              20/5/11 Sending>>Debtors Final Response - CCA Received
              Received letter from Calder Financial asking for payment, if fail to pay, further action will be taken.
              Sending >> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received as Niddy advised

bobo x
              Last edited by bobogosing; 19 May 2011, 23:35.

Comment

UPDATE

Received letter from the next monkey, and its Calder Financial. They are demanding for payments, and if they don't hear from me, one of their actions will be a local collector calling at my home!
                Sending >> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                No!

Send this instead: ---> Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Comment

Ok, will do. Thanks x
                  By the way, I am in Manchester
                  Are you sure it is Nolans, based in Glasgow...?

Surprised they are hassling you, as they usually deal with Scottish debts as they can abuse the Scottish legal system easier than the English one!

Comment

UPDATE

Received letter from Calder Financial asking for payment, if fail to pay, further action will be taken.
                    Sending >>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

bobo x
                    Nope, send this: ---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received

Comment

Are you sure it is Nolans, based in Glasgow...?

Surprised they are hassling you, as they usually deal with Scottish debts as they can abuse the Scottish legal system easier than the English one!
                      Yep! Its Newman. Their address is :

NEWMAN Debt Collection Agents
                      Limewood House
                      Limewood Way
                      Leeds LS14 1AB

Comment

Lol!! Not doing very well are mine??!!
                        Thanks Niddy, will send off the letters you advised. xx

Comment

Yep! Its Newman. Their address is :

NEWMAN Debt Collection Agents
                          Limewood House
                          Limewood Way
                          Leeds LS14 1AB
                          Ahh it's different to the one I was thinking of! I was thinking of Nolans

This is yours ---> http://www.newman-dca.com/flash.html

Comment

Lol!! Not doing very well are mine??!!
                            Thanks Niddy, will send off the letters you advised. xx
                            They will be fine

Comment

Ok, regards to this respond with the following (to Calders):---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received
                              Hello Niddy and Everyone!

Send the letter you advised and Calders have send, " Contact us NOW,
                              settlement opportunity available letter. Ummmmm don't think so

Uploaded in "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section. Post#21
                              Do I ignore?

bobo x

Comment

Niddy!
                                Received letter from Newman. Have uploaded in CCA's section, see post#20
                                Please advise what's the next letter to sent, otherwise a representative will immediately make contact to discuss repayment

Thanks x

Comment

Working...
                                X