GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    Sending another enough is enough template to remind them we are still waiting for the original CCA
    Nah, just ignore it as I2D has suggested above
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

• Type of account: Barclaycard
      • Date commenced: Before 2004
      • Approx balance: £3190
      • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
      • Account owner: Barclaycard

11/2/11 Send CCA
      18/2/11 Received Terms and Conditions, gathered that's UE
      11/3/11 Received letter from Mercers "Immediate Action Needed"
      A local debt collector who may call at your home to obtain full repayment
      21/3/11 Send Niddy's special http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7
      31/3/11 Got my 1st doorstep call, lucky I was not in. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...p?t=338&page=9
      1/4/11 Send Niddy specials yet againhttp://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=54443&postcount=7
      13/5/11 Received letter from Calder Financial asking for payment,if fail to pay, further actions will be taken
      20/5/11 Sending>>Debtors Final Response - CCA Received
      20/6/11 received letter from calder

Hello Niddy and All,

Received this letter from Calder, do I file it away and see what happens? Thanks for any advise. bobo

Hello Everyone!
      Today, I received an intended litigation letter from Mongcroft for both my Barclaycard accounts (they both are at the same stages). I've already sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received template to Calder Finanacial, whom was dealing on behalf of Barclays back in June.

Do I need to send Debtors Final Response - CCA Received templates to Mongcroft aswell or do I file away? Any advise will be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance. bobo x

PS I recieved the letters today and they are asking me to response by 14th??
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bobogosing; 13 September 2011, 21:53.
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

TESCO CREDIT CARD (Mrs bobo's)

• Type of account: Tesco Credit Card
        • Date commenced: 2003
        • Approx balance: £303.93
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
        • Account owner: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC-Card Services

25/2/11 Received letter from Moorcroft, will email it to Niddy and wait for advice
        26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore letter from Moorcroft. See http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=139
        5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
        10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=147
        28/3/11 Received CCA from Tesco Credit Card. Uploaded and waiting for Niddy's advise
        11/4/11 Send CCA Query letter as advised by Niddy
        15/4/11 Received letter from Tesco Credit Card, emailed to Niddy on 17/4/11

Hello Niddy and All!!

Received reply from Tesco, emailing it to you and waits for next move. Thanks x
        13/9 Received letter from Robinson Way, saying, "IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED"

Yep! File away. Unless been advised otherwise.
        Attached Files

Comment

Send this to Moorcroft > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Yes just ignore Tesco one

Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:54.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning in 2 deep!

Thanks for the advise. bobo

Comment

13/9 Received letter from Robinson Way, saying, "IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED"

Yep! File away. Unless been advised otherwise.
              Just ignore this for time being.....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                Balance : 8000
                date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                21/10/10 Received letter from Sainsbury about my dispute with the CCA
                14/1/11 Received doorstep visit card
                12/1/11 Send doorstep letter
                18/4/11 Send CCA dispute letter to Sainsbury and Albion Collections Ltd whom
                is acting for Sainsbury
                27/4/11 Received letter from Sainsbury, have uploaded in
                "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section (3/5/11)
                5/5 Niddy advised to ignore final response letter from Sainsbury
                16/5 Received letter from BLAIR,OLIVER and SCOTT.
                24/5 Sent Threat of Legal Actions & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                6/6 Received letter from Blair. NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION
                12/6 Sent Threat by Lender/DCA - To commence litigation template
                29/6 Received letter form Moorcroft, saying it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation
                29/6 send enough is enough template
                30/8 received "final response to complaint letter" from moorcroft, saying account is on hold for 14 days and to contact them to arrange paymentplan.
                2/9 send account is in dispute
                16/9 received "possible litigation" letter from moorcroft

Hi All!

Received possible litigation letter from moorcroft.
                I have already sent moorcroft enough is enough template back in 29/6. And an account in dispute template in 2/9.
                Do I send anymore template to them or do I ignore, please advise? Going round and round with these muppets
                Thanks bobo x

Comment

A threat of litigation is very different from real litigation. Moorcroft tend to be spineless. The word 'Possible' is the one that jumps out at me!

Comment

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
                    • Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
                    • Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
                    • Approx balance: £2714.03
                    10/2/11 send cca request
                    25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
                    26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore this letter from Moorcroft too, as they are in default for not sending my CCA request

5/3/11 Received "POSSIBLE LITIGATION" letter from Moorcroft, emailing it to Niddy
                    5/3/11 Received CCA, waiting for Niddy's advise
                    10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced - Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
                    5/5/11 Received LITIGATION WARNING letter from midas creditservices whom is part of Moorcroft. Uploading for Niddy to advise
                    9/5 sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation as advised by Niddy
                    19/8 received ligitigation warning from midascreditservices
                    2/9 sent enough is enough template to midascreditservices
                    9/9 received letter from moorcroft saying," unfortunately moorcroft is no longer responsible for collection activity on this account."
                    14/9 received notice of debt collection letter from westcot, it says," please contact us as soon as possible as failure to do so will result in further recovery action"

Hi All!

Received notice of debt collection letter from westcot, it says," please contact us as soon as possible as failure to do so will result in further recovery action"

Sending "threat of legal action & refusal of doorstep visit" template 1st thing in the morning.

bobo x

Comment

SAINSBURY (mr bobo's)

Started : 11/03
                      Balance : 8000
                      date last paid (full amount):07/07/10
                      Date last paid (On arrangement with Sainsbury):15/09/10
                      send CCA and Niddy confirmed :UE
                      21/10/10 Received letter from Sainsbury about my dispute with the CCA
                      14/1/11 Received doorstep visit card
                      12/1/11 Send doorstep letter
                      18/4/11 Send CCA dispute letter to Sainsbury and Albion Collections Ltd whom
                      is acting for Sainsbury
                      27/4/11 Received letter from Sainsbury, have uploaded in
                      "Upload your CCA / T&C's" section (3/5/11)
                      5/5 Niddy advised to ignore final response letter from Sainsbury
                      16/5 Received letter from BLAIR,OLIVER and SCOTT.
                      24/5 Sent Threat of Legal Actions & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                      6/6 Received letter from Blair. NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION
                      12/6 Sent Threat by Lender/DCA - To commence litigation template
                      29/6 Received letter form Moorcroft, saying it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation
                      29/6 send enough is enough template
                      30/8 received "final response to complaint letter" from moorcroft, saying account is on hold for 14 days and to contact them to arrange paymentplan.
                      2/9 send account is in dispute
                      16/9 received "possible litigation" letter from moorcroft

Hi All!

Received possible litigation letter from moorcroft.
                      I have already sent moorcroft enough is enough template back in 29/6. And an account in dispute template in 2/9.
                      Do I send anymore template to them or do I ignore, please advise? Going round and round with these muppets
                      Thanks bobo x
                      Send them this > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                      Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:53.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

RBS Natwest Cards (Mrs bobo's)
                        • Type of account: RBS Natwest Card
                        • Date commenced: pre 2004, will update
                        • Approx balance: £2714.03
                        10/2/11 send cca request
                        25/2/11 received letter from Moorcroft, email to Niddy and wait for advice
                        26/2/11 Niddy said to ignore this letter from Moorcroft too, as they are in default for not sending my CCA request

5/3/11 Received CCA, waiting for Niddy's advise
                        10/3/11 Send letter as Niddy adviced - Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation
                        5/5/11 Received LITIGATION WARNING letter from midas creditservices whom is part of Moorcroft. Uploading for Niddy to advise
                        9/5 sent Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation as advised by Niddy
                        19/8 received ligitigation warning from midascreditservices
                        2/9 sent enough is enough template to midascreditservices
                        9/9 received letter from moorcroft saying," unfortunately moorcroft is no longer responsible for collection activity on this account."
                        14/9 received notice of debt collection letter from westcot, it says," please contact us as soon as possible as failure to do so will result in further recovery action"

Hi All!

Received notice of debt collection letter from westcot, it says," please contact us as soon as possible as failure to do so will result in further recovery action"

Sending "threat of legal action & refusal of doorstep visit" template 1st thing in the morning.

bobo x
                        I Would just ignore for now see what they send next

Comment

MBNA Visa

Started :11/1998
                          Balance : 21,300
                          date last paid (full amount):17/08/10
                          Date last paid (reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10

Received CCA 21/10/10
                          Niddy confirmed 22/10/10
                          Received letter from MBNA demanding missed payments and emailed to Niddy 14/12/11
                          12/5/11 Received credit agreement terminated letter
                          20/5/11 Sending>>>Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation as Niddy advised
                          8/6 received reply from mbna saying, " as we have now supplied you with a copy of your credit agreement, we are unclear what further information you are requesting. mbna europe bank ltd ("we") are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered with you satisfies all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. as such, there is no need to seek an enforcement order to exercise our rights"
                          7/10 received letter from mbna saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency.

Hi All!

Received letter from MBNA
                          Do I ignore? Thanks in advance for any advise. bobo x
                          Attached Files

Comment

MBNA Virgin

Started : 03/08
                            Balance : 4570
                            date last paid (full amount):04/09/10
                            Date last paid (Reduced payment):23/09/10

Send CCA 5/10/10
                            Received CCA 22/10/10
                            Niddy confirmed and adviced to send blagging letter 22/10/10
                            Received letter from Virgin demanding missed payments, emailed a copy to Niddy 14/12/10
                            7/10/11 received letter from mbna virgin saying they decided that they will take action of placing the debt with a debt collection agency.

Received the same letter as mbna credit card. This one is enforceable, so, i am blagging it and see what happens.
                            Do I ignore?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:58.

Comment

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)

• Type of account: Barclaycard
                              • Date commenced: Before 2004
                              • Approx balance: £3190
                              • Account owner: Barclaycard

11/2/11 Send CCA
                              18/2/11 Received Terms and Conditions, gathered that's UE
                              11/3/11 Received letter from Mercers "Immediate Action Needed"
                              A local debt collector who may call at your home to obtain full repayment
                              21/3/11 Send Niddy's special http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...43&postcount=7
                              31/3/11 Got my 1st doorstep call, lucky I was not in. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...p?t=338&page=9
                              1/4/11 Send Niddy specials yet againhttp://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showpost.php?p=54443&postcount=7
                              13/5/11 Received letter from Calder Financial asking for payment,if fail to pay, further actions will be taken
                              20/5/11 Sending>>Debtors Final Response - CCA Received
                              20/6/11 received letter from calder

Today, I received an intended litigation letter from Moorcroft for both my Barclaycard accounts (they both are at the same stages). I've already sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Received template to Calder Finanacial, whom was dealing on behalf of Barclays back in June.

Do I need to send Debtors Final Response - CCA Received templates to Moorcroft aswell or do I file away? Any advise will be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance. bobo x

PS I recieved the letters today and they are asking me to response by 14th??
                              Hi All!

Received letter from moorcroft dated 26/9/11, asking for £1 fee to supply CCA.

Do I need to send the £1?

I have already sent £1 to OC (barclaycard) on 11/2 /11 to request for my CCA, and they only sent terms and conditions on 18/2/11.

Any advise please? Thanks bobo x
                              Last edited by swanfan; 20 October 2011, 14:50.

Comment

I wrote Moorcroft a nice letter explaining that I had SENT £1 ALREADY and would they therefore please request my AGREEMENT from their client (thought big letters may help them a bit), account was put on hold while they contacted their client - I still await an agreement
                                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
                                X