GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bobogosing's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobogosing's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: bobogosing's UE diary

Thank you! Really appreciate your time. A very grateful bobo
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
      Hello Niddy and All

I've uploaded Egg's CCA and letter from ARC for you to see. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope its good news. Thanks bobo x
      Hiya

Why does Egg say on 11th June that your account is upto date with no arrears? Other than that the uploads are too small, I cannot read the agreement - please redo them all much bigger

If anything upload the actual size - its easier for me to see the terms that way as well, cos right now I cannot see them clearly enough to read a whole line
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard 1 (Mrs bobo's)
        • Type of account: Barclaycard
        • Date commenced: Before 2004
        • Approx balance: £3190
        • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
        • Account owner: Barclaycard

Hello Niddy and All,

Received this letter from Calder, do I file it away and see what happens? Thanks for any advise. bobo
        Ignore this - nothing worth saying in response really!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard 2 (Mrs bobo's)
          • Type of account: Barclaycard
          • Date commenced: Before 2004
          • Approx balance: £1128
          • Date last paid: Nov 2003 then went on DMP with CCCS Dec 2003
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on DMP with CCCS, last paid in Nov 2010
          • Account owner: Barclaycard

received same letter from calder as my barclay account 1. See above post #250
          As above, just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Hiya

Why does Egg say on 11th June that your account is upto date with no arrears? Other than that the uploads are too small, I cannot read the agreement - please redo them all much bigger

If anything upload the actual size - its easier for me to see the terms that way as well, cos right now I cannot see them clearly enough to read a whole line
            That is the the actual size they sent me :-(
            I will try and see if I can make them bigger.x

Comment

MBNA Visa
              Received letter from MBNA, what shall I do next please? Thanks in advance bobo x
              You can send one of the brand spanking new templates to them - send this: ---> CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status

When you land on the site, with that link, you just scroll down and click the "Highlight Text" button then right click and copy, done! Its easier now - much easier to copy the templates
              Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:18.

Comment

Hiya

I've tried uploading it to photo bucket, but I can't make it bigger. Please help!!

Comment

Is your scanner shrinking it or summat? Or is that size?

Thing is on screen it's like 4px text lol (normal is 10/12)...

I simply need you to scan it at 100% or take a close up photo and email that me.

I will not access photobucket eeew. No thanks!! Lol

Comment

Is your scanner shrinking it or summat? Or is that size?

Thing is on screen it's like 4px text lol (normal is 10/12)...

I simply need you to scan it at 100% or take a close up photo and email that me.

I will not access photobucket eeew. No thanks!! Lol
                    That is the actual size Egg sent. It is too small to read, even I struggle to read it. Egg done it on purpose :-(

Comment

That is the actual size Egg sent. It is too small to read, even I struggle to read it. Egg done it on purpose :-(
                      Then fine! You should have said so - it is illegible!

Thus send this other NEW template to them! ---> CCA Query - Illegible Documents Received
                      Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:19.

Comment

Then fine! You should have said so - it is illegible!

Thus send this other NEW template to them! ---> CCA Query - Illegible Documents Received
                        OK! Sorry for not making myself clear. Been trying to make the CCA bigger but no luck. I will send the template as advised and will keep you updated. Thanks a million Niddy!! x
                        Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:20.

Comment

Yeah! I like the new templates, so easy to use. Thank you Niddy!!
                          Sending them 1st in the morning.

Out of curiosity, so far, I've been sending all replies by recorded delivery. If I sent 1st class from now on, would that be ok? Thanks bobo

Comment

Yeah! I like the new templates, so easy to use. Thank you Niddy!!
                            Sending them 1st in the morning.

Out of curiosity, so far, I've been sending all replies by recorded delivery. If I sent 1st class from now on, would that be ok? Thanks bobo
                            Yes you'll be fine to send first class, but if you physically go inside the PO then get a proof of postage thing from them, but with any of the legal threats they always go recorded yea?

Glad you like the new layout etc, it'll be better when they are all done/finished - bloody nightmare - trust me!

Comment

Niddy,

Wow,

That is an excellent piece of work well done m8
                              Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:21.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                                Niddy,

Wow,

That is an excellent piece of work well done m8
                                Cheers mate - that's them all done now! ---> Templates - Unenforceability
                                Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 12 January 2012, 06:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X