GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Righty ho, the news we've all been dying to hear.....

If I give this

What account am I referring to....

I'll tell you when you login
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok seriously.

Mbna - that's a killer recon and ticks all the Carey boxes. It's

Sorry but it just is. The illegible element was fixed with the recon sadly.

Cabot/YB - interestingly enough this is actually

It's clear the terms they attached are recent and not those as at account inception. The late payment fee of £12 shown on the recon terms confirm this. However the £12 charge was not adopted by YB till 06/07 so we know the terms do not match the signed agreement. The fact you never seen terms when you took the card out, remember you told me you only got the card on a piece of paper with no booklet or terms ( ) - well this means it's unenforceable.

Also there's no PT's on or linked to the actual signed agreement.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Righty ho, the news we've all been dying to hear.....

If I give this

What account am I referring to....

I'll tell you when you login
        Sorry for my delay. I had to go to hospital and have been ill...

I was really hoping that Virgin (MBNA 2) was UE as that is a large amount but, I am glad that Shit Cabot can go and shove the account where the sun doesn't shine! Cheers Niddy

Can I stop paying the idiots now then? Yipppeeee
        Last edited by Flossy; 24 August 2012, 10:42.

Comment

Hi to all and a thank you to Niddy for his hard work on my diary.

Just a complete up to date on what is and what is so that I can start to work on the ones that are a threat to me and what I am going to do with them as the amounts are so high!

But, the good news is I do have more UE than I thought in the first place as I was going to go bankrupt when I joined this site and loose everything I have worked hard for. Now I have at least some options. So, I say thank you to everyone who has helped me get this far on my diary and behind the scenes when I have need guidance, and obviously Niddy for setting up this site and helping filter through my debts and not be bankrupt.

YB CC/CABOT -

Littlewoods/Very/Additions -

EGG/Barclaycard -

CAPITAL ONE -

NEXT -

HALIFAX-

MBNA NO 1 -

VIRGIN CREDIT CARD (MBNA No 2)-

MINT -

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for my on and off the site but I am at the hospital a lot at the moment and in a lot of pain.

I just need to know Niddy if I am now to stop the payments to CABOT as you have now said its ?

I will send the 'final response' letters to the EN debts to blag first and then when they start to get a bit close for comfort I could then set up a DMP and I&E to send and see if they will accept a low amount each month? Am I going in the right direction with this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
              I sent it all after the MBNA 1. There was 3 separate emails for each one. One for the old CCA, one for the new CCA for MBNA 1 and one for MBNA 2 (Virgin CC).

You told me about the MBNA 1 was EN as they had covered everything and originally the first one was UE and the second EN but you told me to blag it with PT letter, which I did and they will not accept that.
              Niddy, Can I just check something with you please? MBNA 1 CCA originally when I sent to you, you said that the 1st CCA was and when I received a 2nd CCA for MBNA 1 you looked at it and said it was as it was a recon.

But, then recently when I re sent them both you again (same CCA'ss) you said they where both ?

The only reason I ask this is that you said because of the CCA's both being 2 different copies with one and the other that they would probably get mixed up if it was argued in court!

I would just like to be sure that they have sent 2 different ones especially if one is UE and the other EN as that would mean they have different CCA's which as I am aware is slightly odd and if court action was taken the judge would wonder why they had different copies of the CCA for one account? Is that correct?

The VIRGIN (MBNA 2) is clearly which is a nightmare as its the highest CC I owe!!! This one alone is nearly £20k!!!! That would take me years to pay off.. In fact I would probably still owe money when I am not here any more

Thank you.

Comment

In the beginning they wouldn't send the CCA due to no signature on my letter's (x3)and I was sending letters to the solicitors as they had been sending threatening letters of litigation! A/C in dispute, etc until the CCA eventually came back as EN.

I have updated everything in my diary and asked about all my accounts.

Okay, thank you I will try UE before anything and see if they get Shoosmiths Solicitors back on my case.
                29 August 2012 - As I have mentioned that in the beginning I was paying them £1PM and MINT seemed okay with this and checked on my situation every 6 months. When joining AAD I stopped the payments and sent for the CCA. They would not send the CCA due to signing digitally and asked me to sign my letters. It took 3-4 times of writing to them for the CCA before they involved SHOOSMITHS SOLICITORS, but due to no CCA a number of letters where sent to the Solicitors i.e A/C in dispute, etc. Until finally they sent the CCA which turned out to be

The last I heard was from Mint to say they have not sold my account and my account was with the Financial Hardship Department. That was on 15 May 2012.

Today I have received a letter from SHOOSMITHS threatening that if I do not fill out the attached I&E form and send within 7 days of this letter and come up with a reasonable amount to pay back then they will issue court proceedings without warning.

Okay...

1) Will/Do they go through your bank account details at all? I am with Natwest banking which is part of the RBS (MINT)

2) When I fill out the I&E Form it has a section at the bottom that says OPTION 1 LUMP SUM PAYMENT.
                OPTION 2 - MONTHLY PAYMENT. Then an area to sign.. Do I sign my original signature? Due to all the digitally signed things I am wondering whether I should do my signature a bit differently?

I haven't done this before and I would like some guidance please so I can get this form off tomorrow! I do NOT want court papers issuing and further costs to be made.

Can anyone Help me please?

Comment

Ok Flossy

No1 I am very worried that you have debts with your bank, this is never a good idea because they could empty your bank account without warning.

Might not be a bad idea to get another non-connected bank account and get everything paid into that.

If you are not going to blag the MINT anymore with Shoosmiths' I would be using our offer letter
                  allaboutDEBT | Our Templates | Making Creditor Offers - Monthly Offer Template

and offer your pound a month.

I would never fill in any buggers I&e, no one barring a court can make you.

Comment

29 August 2012 - As I have mentioned that in the beginning I was paying them £1PM and MINT seemed okay with this and checked on my situation every 6 months. When joining AAD I stopped the payments and sent for the CCA. They would not send the CCA due to signing digitally and asked me to sign my letters. It took 3-4 times of writing to them for the CCA before they involved SHOOSMITHS SOLICITORS, but due to no CCA a number of letters where sent to the Solicitors i.e A/C in dispute, etc. Until finally they sent the CCA which turned out to be

The last I heard was from Mint to say they have not sold my account and my account was with the Financial Hardship Department. That was on 15 May 2012.

Today I have received a letter from SHOOSMITHS threatening that if I do not fill out the attached I&E form and send within 7 days of this letter and come up with a reasonable amount to pay back then they will issue court proceedings without warning.

Okay...

1) Will/Do they go through your bank account details at all? I am with Natwest banking which is part of the RBS (MINT)

2) When I fill out the I&E Form it has a section at the bottom that says OPTION 1 LUMP SUM PAYMENT.
                    OPTION 2 - MONTHLY PAYMENT. Then an area to sign.. Do I sign my original signature? Due to all the digitally signed things I am wondering whether I should do my signature a bit differently?

I haven't done this before and I would like some guidance please so I can get this form off tomorrow! I do NOT want court papers issuing and further costs to be made.

Can anyone Help me please?
                    Morning Flossy,

Ok, with this treat is as a normal request and do as they ask, make an offer for the same pound a month as before. Sign the I&E as normal and fill it in the best you can - no they cannot go through your bank account and normally we'd say do not complete such forms however based on this being shoosmiths I would suggest complying....

You can still use the template as directed above by MrsD for the offer - or complete the I&E - it's up to you.

Just sign as normal, don't worry too much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      Ok Flossy

No1 I am very worried that you have debts with your bank, this is never a good idea because they could empty your bank account without warning.

Might not be a bad idea to get another non-connected bank account and get everything paid into that.

If you are not going to blag the MINT anymore with Shoosmiths' I would be using our offer letter
                      allaboutDEBT | Our Templates | Making Creditor Offers - Monthly Offer Template

and offer your pound a month.

I would never fill in any buggers I&e, no one barring a court can make you.
                      Mrs D

Thank you for that advice. Sounds very reasonable to me.

I changed my bank account from the YB to Natwest due to the problems with my old bank account and Natwest where one of the only bank that would take me on due to my credit file. I did not think about the fact it was part of the RBS as it was a rush job.

So, are you saying that they will be able to check what comes and goes into the bank account I have? I dont have much but there are some things on there that I dont want them to see. I wonder if I can change to another bank for my personal banking? I also have an account that I use to be paid for my carers, so LCC pay £x amount into my bank account each month and I then pay my carers from that money. Can they touch that account?

Thank you for your reply it is very much appreciated.

Comment

You're protected under section 187 of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and/or Section 45 of the Tax Credits Act 2002 - no they cannot take your benefits.

"The purpose of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 Section 187 and section 45 of the Tax Credits Act 2002 is to prevent people’s benefit money being at risk by it being assigned over to a third party in settlement of a debt. It is not intended to prohibit the application of bank charges. Bank charges are in the nature of an expense, and are incurred by the holder of the account; tax credits and benefits are payable in order to help customers meet their expenses, and as such it is legitimate for banks to deduct charges from the balance of an account held in that bank, whether the money paid into the account comes from tax credits, benefits or other sources, such as earnings."
                        See this thread for an idea of such occuring ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=6656

Comment

Flossy , Coop cashminder will take anyone...even me! Not perfect but does DD's S/Os transfers etc just no cheque book

Comment

UPDATE MBNA 1 & 2 Letter before COURT ACTION

MBNA 1(Virgin CC)

MBNA £20k
                            defaulted may 2011
                            bought by Britannica S.A.R.L Mortlake (Moorgate)
                            Passed to Arden Credit
                            CCA request sent Jan 12, received back Feb 12
                            Told it is Enforceable.
                            Now at Earlswood & Co Solicitors - given 7 days before action.

MBNA 2

MBNA £6k
                            defaulted may 2011
                            bought by Britannica S.A.R.L Mortlake (Moorgate)
                            Passed to Arden Credit
                            CCA request sent Jan 12, received back Feb 12 - Further CCA sent by MOORGATE June 12 which is different to the first CCA
                            Told both are Enforceable.
                            Now at Earlswood & Co Solicitors - given 7 days before action.

Both accounts have had letters sent as per normal -

PT letter, Threat O Gram, etc. They will not accept any further delay hence being passed to a Solicitor.

Advice needed please?

Comment

Hi flossy. Sorry to hear your woes. I can not give you advice just wanted you to know i had read it. This may well be a case that needs Paul. Have you got the DN etc and are they good or bad. Are the agreements originals or recons. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                                Hi flossy. Sorry to hear your woes. I can not give you advice just wanted you to know i had read it. This may well be a case that needs Paul. Have you got the DN etc and are they good or bad. Are the agreements originals or recons. Good luck
                                Hi Jon and thank you for just replying.

These are the real deal I seem to remember apart from the fact that MBNA 2 sent me 2 different CCA's for the same account! But the CCA's where still EN! I dont know how they can have 2 different CCA's for the same account?

Either way I think I should set up some kind of payment plan and at least try and offer a very small amount with a view to increase it in the future if my health / circumstances change.

I just do not understand how I can have 2 CCA's and I cant seem to find an answer for this?

Maybe I should update the rest of my diary now as I have left it open for a while now for any replies.

Comment

Working...
                                X