GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

Why should you seek a declaration that the agreement is enforceable?

Capita eorum in anum sunt.
    Exactly!!!!! Its pathetic. Cabot lost the plot some time ago now!!! idiots!

They havent got the CCA from the YB and know that they are facing having to make this one . They have got enough from since I am having to pay them for the Overdraft as it is!

Thanks for your input again CC. See you can answer a question normally if you try!

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      I'd ignore both of them ftm.
      Why?

They sold the account to Moorgate, then within a very short space of time to Arden on the MBNA A/C when it was deemed by the Boss :niddy. They also did the same with my Virgin MBNA A/C when they haven't bothered to even sent out an CCA on that account.... So, do I just ignore them and see what they come back with?

This questions, etc are the same for the Boss :niddy as you said the same thing to ignore it?
      Last edited by Flossy; 19 March 2012, 12:38. Reason: Mix up with Mint and MBNA

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
        Why?

They sold the account to Moorgate, then within a very short space of time to Arden on the MBNA A/C when it was deemed by the Boss :niddy. They also did the same with my Virgin MBNA A/C when they haven't bothered to even sent out an CCA on that account.... So, do I just ignore them and see what they come back with?

This questions, etc are the same for the Boss :niddy as you said the same thing to ignore it?
        Is this because I should just wait till they make the next move with a further letter to me? Plus, that they haven't sent out one of the CCA for Virgin (MBNA)? But have sent out a CCA for MBNA which the Boss deemed UE?
        Last edited by Flossy; 19 March 2012, 12:42. Reason: corrected the post above

Comment

I would say that it is extremely charitable of them to employ delinquents.
          I just love asking you questions!!!!!

Does this mean that you could work for them???? LOL
          No, as I have never been a delinquent. (link)

Comment

Next one received yesterday:

NEXT & VERY CATALOGUES

I finally received a letter back from Next catalogue from when I sent the CCA request back in January 2012!

This is really funny! It is basically part letter and part statement of my account from the ARREARS DEPARTMENT -

"Further to our recent conversation regarding your request to reduce your monthly payment to Next Directory.

To enable us to process the reduced payment, I would be grateful if you could SIGN and return in the PRE PAID envelope this reduced payment agreement, and CREDIT AGREEMENT. Once this has been received your account will be amended to expect the reduced payment".

I am putting this up for information only!

Obviously, this is not to be signed and is very cheeky,naughty and extremely unprofessional of Next to send this out.

There are, however, people who would not understand this, sign the paperwork and send it back in the FREE PRE-PAID ENVELOPE that they kindly provide, believing that what Next say is true about them sticking to their side of the agreement you have. They wont!

Also as soon as you ask for your CCA their attitude changes towards you and they will then start asking for the full amount owed to be paid back straight away knowing they have not got a CCA on the account.

If you have signed anything that a company sends you then, they will then have more power over you to be able to enforce the agreement to get the amount they think is outstanding back!

Comment

No, as I have never been a delinquent. (link)
              Why are you showing me your waist expanding?????

Comment

Why are you showing me your waist expanding?????
                Eh?

Since 2003, I have lost weight; for the past few years, my waist measurement has hardly changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  I've seen this a few times now, those catalogue companies are very cheeky indeed, they don't get people to sign an agreement in the first instance but when you send a CCA request they want you to sign one!

But we know better, don't we?
                  But it wouldn't be valid (would it?) if one were to "sign" it by wiping one's bum on it.

Comment

Hmmm DNA signatures...might catch on!

Comment

Eh?

Since 2003, I have lost weight; for the past few years, my waist measurement has hardly changed.
                      It shows a man with his trousers flashing up as a big belly then a small belly!

Is that not a good thing? Or is this because you are poorly? I dont know anything about you apart from how cheeky and clever you are ;-) Pulling answers out of nowhere!

If it makes you feel better my waist has expanded a bit since I cant walk very well....

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        I've seen this a few times now, those catalogue companies are very cheeky indeed, they don't get people to sign an agreement in the first instance but when you send a CCA request they want you to sign one!

But we know better, don't we?
                        Do you remember the Grattan one that's in this diary? They did the same thing with me. Like people have said before (think it was you FP) that they are so greedy and wanting you to purchase straight away online that they never get the agreements signed. Even if/when they send anything in the post to you when you first join they never chase up if you have signed it and sent it back. All they want is their money for the purchases you have made with interest!

Problem is that they do not learn and they carry on supplying the goods to you until it gets to the stage where you are in so much debt you can pay it back and they loose out IF YOU KNOW ABOUT CCA AND CATALOGUES... I know I didn't when I first joined!

I would never have signed anything though even when I didn't know anything about them not bothering with a CCA, but, many people dont know about what they should do or their rights and sign these agreements after the fact. Its crazy and people need to know about it!

Comment

But it wouldn't be valid (would it?) if one were to "sign" it by wiping one's bum on it.
                          Only you could come up with that.... LOL

Comment

Just ignore the last couple of letters received, nothing much happening with them....
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Im sorry I have been away so long but just to up date you, I unfortunately had a stroke. its affected my right side of my body hence the bad one left hand finger typing!

I have a lot of catching up to do and many letters received from various solicitors.

I would just like people to understand what has happened with the stroke (POP knows) and that I some times need help to understand things (probably no change then I can hear Cleverclogs say) lol...

Seriously though, I really need some help with the letters I have got back including Cabot CC and Mint.. basically all my creditors have sent solicitor letters.

I hope everyone is well x

Comment

So sorry to hear that Flossy. Take care of yourself and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Comment

Working...
                                X