GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
    So sorry to hear that Flossy. Take care of yourself and wishing you a speedy recovery xx
    Thank you very much x

Going to attempt to try and type the letters received! Need to get some done quickly as they are now with solicitors...

Comment

Struggling without my right hand myself after an op so know difficult that is x

Comment

UPDATE CABOT CC - Received a letter from them dated 13.3.12 (have I gone through that one?) Basically says they will wait for another CCA from Yorkshire Bank. I have and the reply I got back dated 2nd April says:

I understand you have questioned the legibility of the CCA previously supplied but they have been told by Yorkshire Bank that the copy supplied is the best copy they hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say they have reviewed this copy and the relevant details are clearly legible. There is no doubt that my name and address and other personal details and signature appear on this document and the time of signing and entering this agreement, the documentation would have been clearly legible.

They say they have sufficient evidence to justify the existence of this debt and your liability to repay the same.

As a result they will no longer enter into any correspondence with me regarding these matters. The account will remain with collections and need me to contact them to repay the debt.

Comment

Struggling without my right hand myself after an op so know difficult that is x
          Its awful. The thing that annoys me more is my brain, feeling confused, forgetting, all the things people take for granted each day. Using one hand while not being able to walk without the aid of a stick and then trying to pick something up or carry a cuppa!!!

What have you done to your arm/hand? Doesnt sound nice if youve had surgery... x

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
            Its awful. The thing that annoys me more is my brain, feeling confused, forgetting, all the things people take for granted each day. Using one hand while not being able to walk without the aid of a stick and then trying to pick something up or carry a cuppa!!!

What have you done to your arm/hand? Doesnt sound nice if youve had surgery... x
            I can imagine how frustrated you are but i also know you've got a wicked sense of humour and a lot of determination and they'll get you through.
            I had another op on my shoulder. Took some more bone off that and my collarbone to free the tendons. Not sure its worked yet but keeping fingers crossed x

Comment

Flossy i am so sorry you have had this hope you are on the mend very very soon
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would just like people to understand what has happened with the stroke (POP knows) and that I some times need help to understand things (probably no change then I can hear Cleverclogs say) lol...
                Even if it were true, I would never say that of anyone - least of all someone who has suffered a stroke to their left cerebral hemisphere where their language centre is situated.

I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery.

Comment

I can imagine how frustrated you are but i also know you've got a wicked sense of humour and a lot of determination and they'll get you through.
                  I had another op on my shoulder. Took some more bone off that and my collarbone to free the tendons. Not sure its worked yet but keeping fingers crossed x
                  Ouch!!! I hope you are not in pain and are managing as best you can in your situation. Thank you for the kind works and yes my very dry sense of humour will keep me going

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    Very sorry to hear that Flossy, I was wondering what had happened to you as we hadn't heard from you for a while. Good to see you back though!
                    Thank you FP... Have missed our little chats. |But, back to work now on these debt people and have quite a lot of catching up... Im a bit slower and do forget. If I ask you a few times just send me a slap

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      Even if it were true, I would never say that of anyone - least of all someone who has suffered a stroke to their left cerebral hemisphere where their language centre is situated.

I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery.
                      Again thanks to nana and CC... I know you would never say anything horrid about me .

Its great having you be nice to me .. could take advantage of this ...

Comment

UPDATE CABOT CC - Received a letter from them dated 13.3.12 which basically says they will wait for another CCA from Yorkshire Bank.

I have received a reply dated 2nd April which says:

I understand you have questioned the legibility of the CCA previously supplied but they have been told by Yorkshire Bank that the copy supplied is the best copy they hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say they have reviewed this copy and the relevant details are clearly legible. There is no doubt that my name and address and other personal details and signature appear on this document and the time of signing and entering this agreement, the documentation would have been clearly legible.

They say they have sufficient evidence to justify the existence of this debt and your liability to repay the same.

As a result they will no longer enter into any correspondence with me regarding these matters. The account will remain with collections and need me to contact them to repay the debt.
                        Has everyone seen my post on Cabot? Not sure of where I am up to but, going off my paperwork (with help) I need a good reply as the Boss deemed UE but it was a bit ... confusing??? (cant remember)...
                        Last edited by Flossy; 19 April 2012, 08:01. Reason: dates wrong way around!

Comment

NEXT UPDATE - MINT

Ihave got a solicitor letter from Shoosmiths (never heard of them)- The account went back and forth with the £1 PO to them for my CCA 3 times and they refused due to me not signing the CCA request letter as many will know from my diary. In the end the Boss gave me another letter (4th) to send basically saying it was now UE due to this.

My account has been passed to Shoosmiths solicitors to deal with saying they will ring me.. they dont have a number but I want to get this account UE and gone.

Where is the Boss?

Comment

NEXT UPDATE - HALIFAX

sENT cca TWICE TO wESCOT WHO HAS beeen dealing with my account for some time now but, they refuse to send a CCA due to them "not being the creditor for this account but instructed on behalf of the client" Then asked me to send the £1 PO to them but putting Halifax on the PO and they will forward it on!!! They put on hold for 28 days to enable me to agree a repayment arrangeent! Sent 2 CCA letters.

The boss told me to leave for now (at the time I think) and on 28/3/12 ROBINSON WAY LIMITED debt collectors contacted me for the FORMAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT.

Basically saying that their client has authorised them to recover the full amount or agree a repayment plan otherwise they will start court action.

on 6/4/12 another letter NOTE ... IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

Again threatening court action.

????

Comment

NEXT UPDATE - CAPITAL ONE

CCA BACK IN May 2011.. deemed UE by the Boss. Capital One was written to to write back that the debt had been wiped clean basically (cant remember the name you call the letter) they responded with a letter in jan 12 saying that they have sent what was requested and fully complied with the requirements of S78.

It goes on to say that I have failed to state why I allege that the CCA is improperly executed .. etc It then says the agreement is fully enforceable, they will not be closing my account and if I am looking to have the debt wiped clean then I should read http://www.justice.gov.uk/news/newsrelease170209a.htm

(give CleverClogs something to read) lol

Comment

NEXT - EGG (NOW BARCLAYCARD)

Boss deemed UE. Barclaycard asked for full amount outstanding on 3 feb 12. Letter asking for same on 29 march 12 and threatened recovery action, DCA, Court, etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X