GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    They are searching for another copy of the CCA, so let them worry about finding that.
    I doubt they will find one as this account is very old. They took ages to send the first one which is just a mixture of old and new c***! The Bank wont be that bothered about passing it over as they have had the debt taken off their hands and been paid for it... Not to mention the rebate they get for doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Ok ignore them - they're in default of your CCA Request.

They simply cannot enforce this debt as things stand. If they write back to you, let me know please...
      You have been let out of the cupboard!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
        You have been let out of the cupboard!!!!!!
        Been building wesbites -
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Unfortunately you were blinkered by the funny-farm, it happened to a lot of us but now we've seen the light
          And thank f*** we have! I would have been in more debt if I hadn't of moved to this site!

Wish I could get the for this one and the other advice I was given!

Is it nice to see daylight again Boss???

Comment

Been building wesbites -
            What in the cupboard? Is it not a bit dark in there to see what your doing?

I will keep my diary up to date with every letter I get. The Mint one was dated the 7th and it only got to me yesterday late morning!

Going to send the letter to Mint today.

I'm sure you have seen my update on Gilly? (new bird lol) I will get all the paperwork done today and try and get sent off either tonight or over the weekend. Then at least that's the other Cabot one dealt with! Will keep you posted on that as well.

Thanks Boss for coming out of the cupboard to answer my posts!

Comment

I'll give you cupboard

I work 20hrs a day 7 days a week I'll have you know
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'll give you cupboard

Thanks Boss but I already have my own cupboard at home!

I work 20hrs a day 7 days a week I'll have you know
                Wow 20 hours a day!!!! How come you have more hours in a day than everyone else gets????

FP was right about you being taken by aliens!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  He is also known as Never-In-Bed!
                  Does he not have a bed in the cupboard then? Bless him! LOL

Ok... Here goes with MBNA / MBNA (Virgin) Credit Card debts.

Received two letters today from Arden dated 9 March 2012 - (Wow 8 days to get to me, can tell they are in a rush!!!)

ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT: Exactly the same letters for both accounts.

"Dear ********

Account Number: *****
                  Balance £*****

Arden Credit Management has been instructed by Moorgate Loan Servicing to recover an amount outstanding to them. We have assumed responsibility for working with you to repay this amount and therefore all future communication should be with us.

Please call this office immediately on *********** upon receipt of this letter to discuss the repayment of the full balance outstanding. The easiest way to pay is to contact us and make a payment by debit or credit card. Alternatively, you can set up a Standing Order or pay over the counter using the details below; or post a cheque or postal order to the address below.

Please ensure that your Arden Account Number is noted on all non-telephone payments.

Sort Code ***
                  Account Number ***

If you have any concerns regarding your financial situations, we would recommend that you seek free impartial advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau, or from the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, available on Freephone ****.

Yours sincerely,

Manager
                  Arden Credit Management

Comment

I'd ignore both of them ftm.

Comment

^^^^ me too

Comment

CC, what do you think about the Cabot on my credit file being delinquent?
                        I would say that it is extremely charitable of them to employ delinquents.

Comment

I have no idea why they are being so adamant about my signature as it seems that no one else has had this problem! It maybe a good sign that they are trying to get my signature to copy and paste... Either way I refuse to sign the letter.
                          So sign it, but use the name of Otis Z. Trouserpress, Quentin D. Fudgepacker or Annie da Crapp.

It'll be fun to hear them explain to a DJ why the alleged "original agreement" bore such a signature.
                          Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 18 March 2012, 01:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabot View Post
                            Notwithstanding, should you intend to challenge the enforceability of your credit agreement, you must apply to the Court to obtain a declaration of enforceability. We would recommend that you seek independent legal advice prior to the commencement of any such proceedings.

Why should you seek a declaration that the agreement is enforceable?

Capita eorum in anum sunt.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              I would say that it is extremely charitable of them to employ delinquents.
                              I just love asking you questions!!!!!

Does this mean that you could work for them???? LOL
                              Last edited by Flossy; 19 March 2012, 12:45. Reason: needed to add on to it..

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                                So sign it, but use the name of Otis Z. Trouserpress, Quentin D. Fudgepacker or Annie da Crapp.

It'll be fun to hear them explain to a DJ why the alleged "original agreement" bore such a signature.
                                See???? Great answer again from Mr CleverClogs .... You are funny

Comment

Working...
                                X