GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I just wish she found us BEFORE submitting her defence as the lack of s.74 plays a large part in a possible success. I wonder if she could apply for amended defence? Could be worth asking solicitor?

Thing is their most recent letter is wrong, misleading and bloody annoying filled with shyte and that alone would help her case by proving how bad this dca is.

Hmmm. I'd check it out with solicitor anyway. If it was me of course.

Not sure how much debt is involed here , but just be aware that it cost me £500 in court costs to submit an amended defence via solicitor (+ their costs I assume ultimately), but obviously if its big numbers its worth a go.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      Gilly is the Solicitor dealing with her case at the firm...
      Ahh the new bird you mean?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bird? That's no way to refer to us ladies...
        tweet tweet
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bird? That's no way to refer to us ladies...
          Would you prefer 'bint'?

Comment

No, I would prefer 'Lady' as I am one of them.
            You were not the person being described...

Not a single feather on my body and when I tried to fly out the window I ended up flat on the lawn!
            Evidently
            1. not enough fairy dust had been sprinkled on your head, or
            2. you had forgotten your Happy Thought, or
            3. there wasn't enough starch in your wings

Comment

You were not the person being described...
              And who was the person CC???????? I told you once and will tell you again to get back or I will

Comment

Hi..

Now everyone has had the whole of page 9 to discuss me (term used was HER) Flossy will do fine!

The defence is weak. We have established that.
                I have to inform Gilly (the new LADY) what I want to do.
                Paul has already said better to settle and I presume he still feels this way.
                I do not know what Gilly feels I should do as we haven't spoke about this yet.

The debt is under £5k and if it means I may loose in court due to the defence then I think for that amount it is not worth the risk of getting a CCJ which in turn would help them to get a CO if the slightest thing happens.
                I know what you are saying CC and the Boss :niddy about the CCA and yes, they should have had to answer my letter but, they wont and know they are in a better position than me.
                So, I will speak to Gilly and see what she thinks and will probably settle. Not happy about it and will also make it very very clear that I am not happy about the that did this to me. That's the next on my list!

So, in a nutshell, no point trying to submit another defence and best to try and settle at a low amount to risk any CCJ.

Can someone please tell me what happens with your credit file once you have got UE?

For example the catalogues - Do they mark your CF with a default or does that have to be removed (if they have applied it) when it is deemed UE? Also CC's and loans? Sorry if it seems a stupid question but many people do not know this and I feel its important. (Obviously, this is for everyone else to learn that's reading this page for their own questions / similar situations to be answered ) LOL

And C CLOGS remember what I have already said...

Comment

C CLOGS please leave Flower alone.... Stop bullying my friend

Comment

DOH! Obviously another blonde day today!

Thanks for letting the boss know who Gilly was.

What do you think about it all with the O/D? I could have also used my health, the CCA, lending code, etc for my defence instead of bloody BCOBS crap! Even that would have looked so much better and then challenged by the bosses letter....

But, like he says, we cant change the past and seems that I will have to just take this one on the chin!

Comment

I would speak to Gilly and ask her to make an offer based on the past mistakes, ie around 50-75% of the value (try an offer of £3,000 then increase to £4,000 tops - if they refuse then you may need to consider the whole lot....

But really the solicitors are best advising on this as what I would do and what you are likely to do are totally different. I tend not to give a shit which doesn't always do me favours, even though I generally feel better afterwards

Comment

But, like he says, we cant change the past and seems that I will have to just take this one on the chin!
                        Or the Nose !!!!! Jokes aside how are you flossy you certainly seem to have a better grasp of your financial situation now with the right help.

Must be a stress relief for you, are you feeling better in yourself now?

Still a long way to go of course but you are tackling it head on.

Well Done

Comment

I feel that an offer is the best solution. I have emailed Gilly today but her last email, on Friday said that she was busy and it would probably be a few weeks for her to get through my case, etc.

I was aiming for an offer a lot lower than that Boss:niddy They wouldn't have to pay court costs or solicitors (they own them) so, with that in mind, what they paid for it, minus some of the interest, maybe to start at £1500 - £2000. I really dont want to have to pay more than 1/2 if possible.

FP, I'm okay thanks. Although wanting to go back on the Ketamine...

POP My carer started today and got me out of bed! My health is going down hill at the moment and finding it really hard to cope. If I was still with the idiot then I would probably be in a complete state but, being on here now and getting some results, help and support has been a massive weight off my shoulders (back to body parts )

Still got Creation ringing everyday and I am logging every call but, just want that to stop. I think its bothering me more due to my health and times of the calls when I am just able to sleep.

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
                            And who was the person CC?
                            Gilly.

If you say she's a lady or even a 'goddess', I'll gladly take your word for it.

Anyway, the point I was making was that "bird" was less inherently objectionable than "bint".

Comment

CC, That's a lovely word BINT! Your such a charmer...

Comment

Hi all and hope everyone is okay today.

Up date. No more CCA have come back.

YB CC - waiting to see if they can find in their archives,

MBNA (virgin) - nothing (need to be UE due to amount),

Mint - Nothing,

Halifax/Wescot - Is on hold due to sending 2 letters asking Wescot to provide the CCA. They say that they are not the creditor and need to send to the Halifax even though they are the ones writing to me all the time and want paying. I do however still get statements every month from the Halifax.

Just to let you know that Creation are now ringing me everyday, every hour on both my phones! Really annoying me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X