GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Flossy,

Have you sent creation the do not phone template?

Comment

Hi POP
      I was just looking at the Harassment & Intimidation Template that was posted on this bit a few days or so ago. Is that the right one?

Comment

Here you go...>.....Harassment by Telephone
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi ITD

You gave me the Template before because I said that Creation sent the postcard saying they threatened doorstep visit.

I waited in all week and even got some biscuits in and they didn't show up!

I will send them the telephone template in the morning.

Thank you

Comment

Should I send the doorstep one as well or just this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
              Should I send the doorstep one as well or just this one?
              Just send this for now...>.... Harassment by Telephone
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks ITD

Comment

Have Creation used any 0800 numbers for their nuisance calls?

If they have, you can repay the nuisance several (or many) times over...

Comment

Hi CC

I hope you are behaving yourself today?????(most unlikely)

Yes, Creation are using an 0800 number why? What are you thinking?

Yesterday, I had a call from them every 5-10 minutes and it drove me insane! I then received an 01702 number a few times which, I have had before. I am presuming it them trying to catch me out. I answered it without speaking and it was the same noise, same delay in them speaking and the same voice I have heard before. It seems to be the same 3-4 people ringing. I am logging it all.

Comment

Hi to everyone else and hope all is well

UP DATE - Cabot / YB

I have received my Cabot CC CCA back.. I was hoping they wouldn't be able to get anything but they have. I will send to the boss when I have up dated this...

It says on the covering letter that now they have complied with my request for the information, they are able to enforce the credit agreement, which I signed and entered into. Enforcement means that er are able to obtain a County Court Judgement against me!!!!!! Then goes on to say they would like to set up a payment arrangement and to contact them within 14 days or they will escalate the account within there collections procedure.

Comment

High Flossy,

Yea, typical arrogant DCA attitude- we've sent something so pay up now!

Fingers crossed for you that it's found to be UE!

Comment

UP DATE - MINT CC

I fist wrote to them requesting CCA on 19th January 2012

They responded 23rd January with a letter quoting S78 request received, however this has been returned to you as we require your signature before we can proceed. Please sign your request for information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of this letter. Sent my CCA request letter stamped 23/2/12 and my PO for £1 back. Also, included was a request that I increase my payment each month to them (I have not paid them the last month as requested by the boss:niddy)
                          I sent a letter back dated 6th February 2012 with a template letter - CCA does not require a signature.

Today, I have received my CCA request letter, plus the same letter as above, that they require a signature and enclosing my original letter stamped and dated 8 February 2012.

All the letters sent back to me are my original letters stamped with the date received. Not copies.

Comment

Hi Oldyboy

Thanks..

Yes, they are a pain in the bottom! I will sent to Niddy and see what he makes of it... I am really hoping its UE! They have already gt me in a court case with my overdraft!!!! Do not like them at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
                              UP DATE - MINT CC

I fist wrote to them requesting CCA on 19th January 2012

They responded 23rd January with a letter quoting S78 request received, however this has been returned to you as we require your signature before we can proceed. Please sign your request for information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of this letter. Sent my CCA request letter stamped 23/2/12 and my PO for £1 back. Also, included was a request that I increase my payment each month to them (I have not paid them the last month as requested by the boss:niddy)
                              I sent a letter back dated 6th February 2012 with a template letter - CCA does not require a signature.

Today, I have received my CCA request letter, plus the same letter as above, that they require a signature and enclosing my original letter stamped and dated 8 February 2012.

All the letters sent back to me are my original letters stamped with the date received. Not copies.
                              I've had the same sort of thing-it really makes you wonder why they need your signature so badly! To concoct a dodgy recon perhaps?

Did you have no signature at all or did you 'sign' using a font that looks like handwriting? All bar the one I mentioned above seemed quite happy with a 'made-up' sig with me.

Comment

Hi FP,

Hope your well?

I gave them the other number, told them they have got the wrong number when they have called and since then I have just not answered any of their calls at all.

They have written to me and I have not responded as I have been asked to leave this debt as my last. The problem is that if they ever do get to court with me then they will be able to say that they had wrote to me several times and I continued to ignore them!

I sent them the Telephone Template as in this thread today.

Should I now be sending the above letter to then as well?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X