GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

CC - Could you also advise that I should send the original CCA letter that they have stamped the date on to send back with a squiggle as my signature?

MK thinks I should and I trust what he (or she) says but, just want to be 110% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
      CC - Could you also advise that I should send the original CCA letter that they have stamped the date on to send back with a squiggle as my signature?

MK thinks I should and I trust what he (or she) says but, just want to be 110% sure.
      No you do not need to sign anything! Please send me a copy of their most recent letter and I will sort you a reply as necessary
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

CABOT - YORKSHIRE BANK CC UP DATE

I have today received a letter from Cabot saying:

"Dear *****
        The Cabot Financial Group has recently bought the account you held with Yorkshire Bank and we've tried to contact you previously. Its now vital that you contact us urgently to discuss your account.

(just to add to that - I knew this in October 2011 and I have sent the CCA and they finally returned it recently. They have never tried to contact me as it says in the letter! . Also, send the CCA to the Boss who said as its stands at the moment it is UE )
        The letter goes on to say:

Choice of payment methods

We offer a choice of payment methods, so you can decide which is best for you:

. Direct Debit
        . Credit or debit card
        . Standing Order
        . Online banking
        . Cash or cheque at the Post Office or Payzone using a Cabot payment card.

If we dont hear from you
        If you dont contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we'll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process.

Contacting Cabot

The most important thing for you to do right now is to get in touch with us urgently, to prevent further action being taken. Call **** and one of our helpful (yeah right) customer advisors will discuss the option's for repaying your account.

Our aim is to help customers get their accounts cleared - so do contact us".

I contacted them back in October 2011 when they took over the account from the Yorkshire Bank. The bank didn't even inform me and I was on a written payment plan with the bank when they sold my account only a few weeks in to this agreement.

When I spoke to Cabot they wouldn't listen and said that they wouldn't accept my payment of £1pm and passed to their litigation team without discussing things with me any further.

Anyway, now I am VERY concerned that they will now start court proceedings as this is the same stage that they started court action on my overdraft account with the same bank and also the same payment plan! So, I am trying to fight Cabot for the O/D that is with the courts and I do not want this one to go that way. Plus, this one is a larger amount and I have noticed that its gone up quite a bit while its been with Cabot!

Need help on this please?

Comment

Hi Boss :niddy missed you!

The mint letter is the same as they sent the first time.

It just says -

Thank you for your letter, in which you have made a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.

I am unable to deal with your request due to, (ticked as appropriate)

"S78 request received, however, this has been returned to you as we require your signature before we can proceed. Please sign the request for information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of this letter.

I have therefore returned your request to you. Please provide me with the correct information and/or payment required and this will be dealt with accordingly.

Please do not quote s78 if you are trying to obtain your credit card number for PPI purposes. If you do require your credit card number for other purposes please contact Cards Customer Services".

Comment

CABOT - YORKSHIRE BANK CC

Anyway, now I am VERY concerned that they will now start court proceedings as this is the same stage that they started court action on my overdraft account with the same bank and also the same payment plan! So, I am trying to fight Cabot for the O/D that is with the courts and I do not want this one to go that way. Plus, this one is a larger amount and I have noticed that its gone up quite a bit while its been with Cabot!

Need help on this please?
            Send this to Cabot: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[...]
              "S78 request received, however, this has been returned to you as we require your signature before we can proceed. Please sign the request for information and return to the address shown on the right hand side of this letter.
              Hi Flossy,
              It's mad that they're being so persistent about this! As I mentioned on your diary a few weeks back, I just signed with a computer font and there was no problem. I really wonder why they're being so obstructive ...
              The font I used was Segoe Script
              (A. N. Other).
              It sounds though like this has gone on for far too long now and that enough is enough and Niddy is about to give them what-for! :niddy

Comment

Hi Boss :niddy missed you!

It just says -

Thank you for your letter, in which you have made a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.

I am unable to deal with your request due to, (ticked as appropriate)

I have therefore returned your request to you. Please provide me with the correct information and/or payment required and this will be dealt with accordingly.

Please do not quote s78 if you are trying to obtain your credit card number for PPI purposes. If you do require your credit card number for other purposes please contact Cards Customer Services".
                Send this then: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Signature Request - Formal Response

Comment

Hi Flossy,
                  It's mad that they're being so persistent about this! As I mentioned on your diary a few weeks back, I just signed with a computer font and there was no problem. I really wonder why they're being so obstructive ...
                  The font I used was Segoe Script
                  (A. N. Other).
                  It sounds though like this has gone on for far too long now and that enough is enough and Niddy is about to give them what-for!
                  Hi Pip,

I am so sorry I haven't been in touch with you as I promised I would. Its just been a bit of a nightmare few weeks or so. I will definitely read your thread later and have a chat with you.

But, in the mean time, yes, they are being very naughty, persistent and obstructive that it makes you wonder if they are avoiding things due to having no CCA! Or maybe they are just
                  Everyone else has signed the same as you have and had no problems what so ever! Typical its just me! Not to worry as the Boss will come up with something great! Wont you Boss ?

Comment

Boss,

I sent that letter the first time they sent it back to me. I will just check but, definitely one that said the same things!

Comment

Sorry Boss my mistake. It was a similar letter. Will sent this one today. Do I need to send recorded as its for a CCA? I will have to send my original CCA letter? I cant remember what I did last time.

Comment

Hi Pip,

I am so sorry I haven't been in touch with you as I promised I would. Its just been a bit of a nightmare few weeks or so. I will definitely read your thread later and have a chat with you.
                        Hi Flossy! You did reply! (post 87). Just it's three weeks since then and I can't believe they're still trying to fob you off!
                        They've either got something to hide or they've introduced a new silly beggar stubborn twazzock policy ...

Comment

Sorry Boss my mistake. It was a similar letter. Will sent this one today. Do I need to send recorded as its for a CCA? I will have to send my original CCA letter? I cant remember what I did last time.
                          send it recorded please. It does tell you above each template how to post it

Comment

Hi Boss :niddy

The letters have gone and both send recorded deliver for Cabot and Mint.

Are we 110% that Cabot CC is ? I wasn't sure from the email as I know the CCA was a bit confusing.

Yesterday I received a letter from MINT

It reads:

"dated 21 February 2012

Dear *****

MINT Classic Account Number *****
                            Balance £****** (over 10K by the way!)

I am disappointed to note that you have failed to comply with our agreement.

Unless I receive an immediate payment to your account and regular repayments thereafter, as arranged, I will have no alternative but to place your account in the hands of external Debt Collecting Agents without prior warning.

If a Money Advisor is assisting you, you should bring this letter to their attention.

If you have made the required payment within the last five days, please ignore this letter.

Recoveries Manager"

What do you think of this letter? Do you think they are trying to get a DCA in quickly hence why they have refused twice now to send the CCA back?

Comment

Hi Flossy! You did reply! (post 87). Just it's three weeks since then and I can't believe they're still trying to fob you off!
                              They've either got something to hide or they've introduced a new silly beggar stubborn twazzock policy ...
                              Pip, I know I responded on my thread but, I did say I would look at your thread and catch up with you on there! Unless I am being my normal 'dizzy blonde' and have got you mixed up with someone else!

Comment

Can I also ask about my Catalogue debt for the Shop Direct Finance which has all be and a letter was sent to them for the 3 catalogues I have (Littlewoods, Very, Additions) who are all managed by NDR. I have not send anything to NDR and they are getting on my nerves as they never stop sending me letters. Is there a letter to send to them to say that the above has had a CCA returned and is UE and that the above accounts are in dispute like I did with Grattan / EOS?

Comment

Working...
                                X