GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    For whom are those oafs claiming to act?
    Hi CC,
    They are acting for Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd, but we can still contact Fredrickson to pay, didnt notice mbna was not even mentioned just the acc no.
    All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      They are acting for Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd, but we can still contact Fredrickson to pay, didnt notice mbna was not even mentioned just the acc no.
      When were you notified that it had allegedly been assigned to Arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        When were you notified that it had allegedly been assigned to Arrow?
        Hi CC,
        Just been through all correspondance since asking for CCA, it as either been mbna or fredricksons asking for payment, nothing from Arrow Global Guersey until last posting so answer is no contact until letter from B Carter saying they are representing A G G.
        All the best.

Comment

So the assignment was made by the Moron Bank of North America?

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
            pre 2006
            £1200
            pre 2007
            arrangement
            defaulted
            Lloyds TSB
            CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
            lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
            ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
            letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
            LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
            LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
            LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
            THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
            LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
            Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
            Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
            letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
            letter 21/5/11 receiving wrong info from internet acc is enforceable keep paying fully complied with s78 no obligation to supply copy of signed agreement however they supplied one with s78 documents.
            letter from moorcroft 7/6/11 account on hold whilst they contact their clients.
            letter from moorcroft 1/7/11 acc still on hold whilst client continues to investigate. (NO RUSH)
            Letter Rob Way new dca 10/8/11 formal demand for payment usual threats acc sold whilst in dispute on its way.
            Letter rob way 20/8/11 acc on hold 7 days while they request docs from Lloyds.
            Letter today Moorcroft closing acc on system will not hear from them again? Rob Way already here.27/8/11
            Letter rob way lloyds appl form + t/cs start paying. 23/9/11
            Letter sent Rob Way missing prescribed terms 23/9/11
            Letter rob way 3/10/11 received 3/10/11 ( must have their own postal service) will not enter repetative arguments please forward payment proposals acc is enforceable (they say) Niddy says UE (I know who I believe) so will ignore till next threat.
            24/10/11 letter rob way want repayment or futher action may be taken will IGNORE and await next letter.
            4/11/11 rob way immediate action required your acc will not be closed settle acc now and clear this up, may affect credit rating (OH NO). Will Ignore.
            Letter Sent to Rob Way Threat of Litigation in response to their threat. 21/11/2011
            Letter Rob Way acc on hold whilst they request docs 28/11/11
            Letter 21/12/11 Credit Securities Limited instructed to recover debt pay in 7 days or phone them.Will Ignore.
            Letter 6/1/12 C S L demand I pay or legal action threatened.
            10/1/12 acc sold whilst in dispute and doorstep visit refusal sent to credit securities ltd.
            Hi Niddy I2D,
            Letter 18/1/12 credit securities they have noted my comments re acc sold whilst in dispute, although my letter refers to the fee of £1 to obtain cca no payment was enclosed DOH. If I send a £1 they will ask lloyds for a copy. When replying give full details of dispute and reason for non payment and confirm whether I acknowledge opening the account in my name using their clients services and the balance according to my records, also if I believe the acc has been the subject of fraud and notify them immediately so action can be taken. Action suspended on acc and look forward to receiving information requested. I am not one who profanes very often but FUCK OFF I think should be the reply.
            Thanks as always

Comment

Yes helmsman that si the response that springs to my mind as well. If you wanted to be polite you COULD refer them respectfully to the reponses in the Arkell v Pressdram (1971) case in the CoA which used exactly the same words.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                Yes helmsman that si the response that springs to my mind as well. If you wanted to be polite you COULD refer them respectfully to the reponses in the Arkell v Pressdram (1971) case in the CoA which used exactly the same words.

regards
                Garlok
                Thanks Garlok, That was the quote I was thinking about but I would not have known from whence it came. I think I will ignore their letter until they contact me again then send a copy back to them written across it I have already done that.
                All The Best.
                Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                  Arkell v Pressdram never made it to a writ, let alone a trial.

Comment

Abbey MBNA
                    PRE 1996
                    £4000
                    PRE 2007
                    ARRANGEMENT
                    MBNA
                    CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
                    letter received 27/10/2010 notice of arrears still no cca as yet.
                    letter from mbna saying looking into complaint er (have not complained only asked for CCA they received on 13/10/10) no CCA as yet. 1
                    11/12/2010 default notice received correct by 30/12/2010 or else still no cca as yet.
                    LETTER MBNA SAYING THEY DONT CONSIDER ACC IN DISPUTE REF TO MCGUFFVRBS MAY SELL ACC TO THIRD PARTY THEY WILL RESPOND TO CCA REQUEST SHORTLY. 24/12/10 REC 05/01/11 WILL IGNORE
                    LETTER MBNA CANNOT FIND CCA WILL NOT ENFORCE THROUGH COURTS BUT KEEP PAYING. NO I WONT
                    LETTER 6/1/11 CAPQUEST ASKING FOR PAYMENT letter sent to them YOU HAVE NO CCA
                    Letter 6/2/11 capquest returning acc to mbna.
                    Letter 24/3/11 AIC new dca offering 50% reduction if I pay by 31/3/11 (NO CHANCE)
                    Letter mbna and Fredricksons start paying 11/7/11 will send you have no cca to freds 12/7/11.
                    Letter freds acc on hold whilst the contact clients 29/7/11.
                    Letter Freds 16/11/2011 acc on hold 28 days for me to contact mbna to request docs obviously not read you have no cca confirmed by mbna so will ignore these tossers.
                    Letter FRED Tossers 19/11/11 you have not answered our letter to clear these arrears immediately to prevent further action ring us now NO I WONT they never listen anyway they have no CCA. Will Ignore
                    11/1/12 letter fredricksons debt wont go away pay up. NO NO NO.
                    Letter today 13/1/12 from B Carter solicitors threatning legal action.
                    Letter Sent 13/1/12 to Carter sols YOU HAVE NO CCA SO BUGGER OFF.
                    Hi Niddy I2D,
                    Letter received 20/1/12 dated 15/1 from mbna outstanding balance is being sold to Arrow Global Guernsey ltd. Enclosed notice of assignment all crrespondance to Fredricksons ect. Have sent Freds you have no CCA also to B Carter so do I just ignore and await any correspondance back from B Carter per letter sent 13/1/12.
                    Many thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
                      Letter received 20/1/12 dated 15/1 from mbna outstanding balance is being sold to Arrow Global Guernsey ltd. Enclosed notice of assignment all crrespondance to Fredricksons ect. Have sent Freds you have no CCA also to B Carter so do I just ignore and await any correspondance back from B Carter per letter sent 13/1/12.
                      Many thanks
                      Just wait till you hear from... Arrow Global
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
                        Have some enforceable debts, so was thinking of trying a F/F on one debt it is £5000 and change they are accepting token payments no % added but is still with OC, would it be worth making an offer of say £800 or would it be a waste of time, have many other enforceable debts all with OC making token payments.
                        Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy I2D,
                          Have some enforceable debts, so was thinking of trying a F/F on one debt it is £5000 and change they are accepting token payments no % added but is still with OC, would it be worth making an offer of say £800 or would it be a waste of time, have many other enforceable debts all with OC making token payments.
                          Thanks
                          I wouldn't make such an offer, it will not be accepted certainly not if you're paying the OC......

Wait till you know the status of all accounts then amalgamate those you wish to pay into a manageable dmp - we can also sort this for you (100% free) if you need as one of our mods does DMP's through their registered charity.....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            I wouldn't make such an offer, it will not be accepted certainly not if you're paying the OC......

Wait till you know the status of all accounts then amalgamate those you wish to pay into a manageable dmp - we can also sort this for you (100% free) if you need as one of our mods does DMP's through their registered charity.....
                            Thanks Niddy I thought that might be the answer so I will wait and see if they get heavy handed, then think about a dmp.
                            All the best.

Comment

Hi Niddy and Mods,
                              Received letter B/C after sending cca query creditor refusing to accept UE. Stating they have complied s78 quoting Waxman ect ect acc not in dispute and will continue to pursue in accordance with B/C conditions. Go to FOS ect. Shall I await next threat or send anything.
                              Thanks
                              Hi Niddy & I2D,
                              Letter from Westcot dated 24/1/12 have taken over Barclaycard collection and after some dosh usual threats contact IMMEDIATELY please phone ect, acc sold whilst in dispute maybe or any other suggestion would be appreciated.
                              Many Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy & I2D,
                                Letter from Westcot dated 24/1/12 have taken over Barclaycard collection and after some dosh usual threats contact IMMEDIATELY please phone ect, acc sold whilst in dispute maybe or any other suggestion would be appreciated.
                                Many Thanks
                                sounds like a plan.....yes send that
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X