GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ok here we go - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok here we go

where do i get details of accounts,start date .payplan only state creditors current status.of debt.not when account started.do i have to get credit report to get this info.sorry but confused.

Re: ok here we go

Hi raggy, it depends on the type of account. For credit agreements send a CCA request, this link will hopefully take you to the right letter! http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...2-cca-requests
    you need to send £1 with the letter recorded delivery. You should then receive a copy of your credit agreement which will give you something to work from. When you get your agreements you need to send them to Niddy without hiding any data and he will advise if they are enforceable. This is totally secure.
    if you are looking to try the unenforceable route, read the diaries as they will give you an idea of what to do/expect.
    good luck
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

what Cym said ^^^

Good Luck!!

Comment

thanks cym=MRS D cca requests will be sent tomorrow.boldly cancelled my direct debit to payplan and will start from here.should i send a letter to payplan explaining my reasons or wait till they contact me thanks.

Comment

Hi

When I stopped paying Payplan and started sending CCA74 requests, I notified Payplan that I was contacting creditors direct, and was ceasing making payment to payplan at that time. Best to do this or Payplan will keep chasing you to make payments.

If you want to keep a record of the payments made via Payplan, balances, totals paid, I&E details,etc, print them off from their site immediately because once you notify them as suggested they will quite quickly close off your account and your password will no longer give you access.

Comment

great advice mate will do thanks

Comment

i am only defaulted on 1 of five debts help needed 2loans and 3 credit cards. heads a shed at mo thanks for any advice.sent cca's but received nothing yet thanks .

Comment

let's wait and see what comes back from the CCAs Raggy, try and relax and don't answer the phone to any of the numpties

Comment

I agree with Mrs D, relax and wait for them to reply. I sent my CCA letters on the 3rd Jan 14. I have 10 Creditors in total, 7 have replied, some very quickly. The other 3 I have heard nothing apart from an acknowledgement of my request. I guess they are still searching.....Good luck on your journey, keep the faith in these guys, I registered on other forums before I was recommended to AAD. I've never been back since as there is simply no comparison. AAD are the best

Comment

Was going to start my own diary soon but since the CCA requests sent at the beginning of November there has been nothing to report!!!
                    Similar situation with PayPlan.
                    You're well rid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by raggy View Post
                      i am only defaulted on 1 of five debts help needed 2loans and 3 credit cards. heads a shed at mo thanks for any advice.sent cca's but received nothing yet thanks .

You only cancelled your Payplan dmp a couple of weeks ago so it'll be a while before the creditors default you. They have up to 6 months from your last missed payment to register a default.

Like the others have said, just relax. I know that's easier said than done when you're at the beginning of the UE journey but no news is good news It can take several weeks, or even months, for creditors to send ccas. If you're very lucky they might not be able to find them! Just let us know when you do receive anything back.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

first letter .from direct legal returned PO your request under cca1974 is req to be made directly to our client arrow global guys n gals im a 1 finger typer i need help willing to learn.cant seem to post on diary

Comment

Originally posted by raggy View Post
                          first letter .from direct legal returned PO your request under cca1974 is req to be made directly to our client arrow global guys n gals im a 1 finger typer i need help willing to learn.cant seem to post on diary
                          I think you need to send this letter to direct Legal - http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...pt-cca-request

Comment

which one

Comment

Are you on a phone raggy? You need to scroll down and you will see the letter...DCA Refusal to Accept CCA Request.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                              X