GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script putupons12 UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

putupons12 UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putupons12 UE diary

Royal Bank of Scotland
    Credit card
    commenced approx 1998
    balance £1800
    2003 last full payment
    2006 to 2010 paid nominal ammount
    Dec 2005 received letter from 1st credit(refused my nominal offer)
    Mar 2006 agreed to pay Connaught nominal amount,
    April 2007 arrears letter from Connaught.
    July 2010 did not get reply for statement and pay in book(stopped paying)
    Jan 2013 letter regarding assignment to 1st credit
    Feb 2013 letter legal proceeding being considered.
    Feb 5th 2013 sent CCA request(they recd 6th)
    Feb 13th 2 letters received discount settlement.
    Feb 13th 2 letters acknowledging cca request.
    Last edited by putupon12; 13 February 2013, 12:50. Reason: update

Re: putupons12 UE diary

putupon is this your only debt? if not you need to list all of them, have a look at some of the other diarys and then add more here please. if you have different posts about the same debt all over the site it can get very confused.com. so please try and keep it in one place. thanks
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have 2 threads on going.about 2 debts. this was to be my diary is it in the right place? if it is I will stick everything here.

Comment

MNBA
        CREDIT CARD
        COMMENCEMENT NOT KNOWN.
        BALANCE £4000.
        NEVER PAID DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
        JAN 2009 LETTER ROBINSON WAY APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT(IGNORED)
        FEB 2009 LETTER ROBINSON WAY WHERE HAVE WE GONE WRONG (IGNORED)
        SEPT 2009 LETTER FROM 1ST CREDIT DISCOUNT IF I PAY WITHIN 7 DAYS,
        OCT 2009 ANNUAL STATEMENT (IGNORED)
        JAN2013 FISHING LETTER AT NEW ADDRESS,

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
          I have 2 threads on going.about 2 debts. this was to be my diary is it in the right place? if it is I will stick everything here.
          I'll move this thread to the UE diary section then you can carry on listing your info
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

thanks IF finally arrive at the right place

Comment

MNBA
              CREDIT CARD
              COMMENCEMENT NOT KNOWN.
              BALANCE £4000.
              NEVER PAID DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
              JAN 2009 LETTER ROBINSON WAY APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT(IGNORED)
              FEB 2009 LETTER ROBINSON WAY WHERE HAVE WE GONE WRONG (IGNORED)
              SEPT 2009 LETTER FROM 1ST CREDIT DISCOUNT IF I PAY WITHIN 7 DAYS,
              OCT 2009 ANNUAL STATEMENT (IGNORED)
              JAN2013 FISHING LETTER AT NEW ADDRESS,
              This looks like a promising start. It will be statute barred if it is over 6 years since you made a payment or admitted the debt in writing. The offer of a discount is also a good sign. Discounts are usually offered if the debt is unenforceable for some reason.

Remember, don't speak to these parasites by telephone. There is obviously no immediate rush here so post all details and there will be experienced people with good advice along soon.

Good luck

Comment

I received dca letter regarding rbs debt today possible legal action

Comment

Putupon.

Hello and good luck on your journey.

If I was you I would quote the body of this letter or get it scanned minus all identifying details and post on here.

Am sure there will be someone along shortly to advise better than me but if the information is there waiting the advice will be all the better for you.

Comment

I received dca letter regarding rbs debt today possible legal action
                    Have you sent a ----> CCA Request

for this account ?
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

IN 2 deep

not sent for a cca yet, will post the bones of the letter,ok

Comment

thanks ken 100464

Comment

IN 2 deep

not sent for a cca yet, will post the bones of the letter,ok
                          Well if it were me I would send a -----> CCA Request TODAY

Comment

will do going to templates now

Comment

will do going to templates now
                              Link Clik -----> CCA Request

Comment

Working...
                              X