GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script She ain't heavy, shes my sister! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She ain't heavy, shes my sister!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She ain't heavy, shes my sister!

Hi guys

After having the guts to finally deal with OH debt my SIL is now in a bit of help...
    (I posted on another forum as myself asking questions for her so if this sounds familiar to a few peeps then apologies)
    She only has two naughties on her file...a default from Aqua and one continuous cycle of late payment markers from HFC for an old Beneficial Finance loan she took out..
    Will post details of each as both were pre 2007...

Re: She ain't heavy, shes my sister!
    • Credit Card - Aqua

• opened sometime in 2006

• balance - £1315

• last payment sometime in 2009

• Not paying it

• defaulted Dec 2009

• Owned by Capquest - all correspondence (altho NEVER in writing) from them. telephone calls only

As far as I can tell this card had a balance of £800 odd before being sold to Capquest. Capquest has bought the debt as its defualted by them on her file.
    current balance is £1315 they keep adding charges but never write to her asking for payment.

Sent CCA request today.

Comment

Re: She ain't heavy, shes my sister!
      • Loan - Beneficial finance (now HFC)
      • sometime in Early 2007 (possibly March!!)

• current balace is showing on CRA files as 470 but deliquent balance is £290

• last payment was 2008-Juneish
      • Not paying

• NOT DEFAULTED-this is odd. It appears that HFC are bending the reporting rules to keep this on her file constantly. its been marked at 6 payments late for every month of CRA file (exp and equ) and never defaulted, since december 2008. She has written to them asking for deetails of account but they keep fobbing her off, first asking for sig, then saying she had to have it notarised etc; after getting advice for her she has now sent SAR off. She didnt have any account details.

• As far as I can tell this is still owned by HFC howver she has never had any correspondence from them and has always been on the electoral roll.

Sar sent 1st Sept.

Comment

Working...
      X