GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script wispa 1 diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wispa 1 diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wispa 1 diary

Hi NID,

I hope you are well. Glad I found you again. The unenforceable thing is still going well from my side, just a few dodgy letters now and again that get filed away safely....!!!!

I just wanted to warn everyone about a new tactic from Hillside messengers who sent me a letter saying someone has been trying to get in touch with me and that I should phone them as they had a confidential message for me. I phoned but did not let on who i was and it turned out they were a dca.

Therefore just a little warning to fellow unenforceabilites that the dcas will not stop at anything to get you to talk to them and will try to use any tactic.

Take care and I hope your daughter is doing well

Wispa 1

Re: wispa 1 diary

Hi wispa and great to see you....

Glad things are going ok - been ages since we last caught up lol.....

Hope you're well? y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, ;Hi1

Thought you could get rid of me that easily!!!

Loving the new site as it is really easy to use. You must have been really busy. Things are going well this end. The only dodgy letters we seem to get are from Lloyds and the dodgy dca's who are working for them. Thanks again for all your help. It has been a whole year since I first started on this unenforceable ladder and can't thank you enough for the difference it has made. Only another 5 years and I can get a credit card....!!!! (only joking, I am done with those now)

How is your daughter now, I hope she has recovered well and if I remember rightly, is it your birthday soon?

Take care

Comment

Hiya ya

;;L ;;L at the credit card comment!

Yea, daughter is doing better - thanks. Hope things are ok at your end? Just remember to stay in touch, we do have plenty of chatter threads to keeop you occupied if you fancy some banter with the regulars....

Hope all is well, keep us updated and don't forget about us

Niddy gh
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

I couldn't forget you even if I wanted to!!! mile

Anyway the muppets working on behalf of Lloyds otherwise known as HL Legal Collections have sent me a lovely "notice of ending legal action" letter with the usual regarding my lloyds account. They have kindly given me 7 days to respond

Unfortunately, because I am a newbie, I can't seem to be able to download the appropriate response letter. Please can you help.

The account has been looked at by yourself many moons ago and was deemed unenforceable and once again I appreciate your help.

Thanks

ps - bit of a thicky here, but where are the chatter threads & how do I get to them? ;D

Comment

Hi Wispa

If you keep posting you'll be able to see all of the threads. and the templates as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wispa1
              ps - bit of a thicky here, but where are the chatter threads & how do I get to them? ;D
              Chat threads are here--> viewforum.php?f=22

Main chat thread--> viewtopic.php?f=38&t=434&p=37883#p37883

Comment

Hi,

I couldn't forget you even if I wanted to!!! mile

Anyway the muppets working on behalf of Lloyds otherwise known as HL Legal Collections have sent me a lovely "notice of ending legal action" letter with the usual regarding my lloyds account. They have kindly given me 7 days to respond

Unfortunately, because I am a newbie, I can't seem to be able to download the appropriate response letter. Please can you help.

The account has been looked at by yourself many moons ago and was deemed unenforceable and once again I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hiya, you mean you'd want to forget me? Hmphh - Niddy sulking (lol)

Okies, send this to HL ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

You will be fine to see the templates now, they have moved to their own thread for registered users to view only. ;-)

Hope you're keeping alright...?

Comment

Hello,

My Knight in shining armour has come to the rescue once again and don't worry but the thought of forgetting you hadn't entered my mind. Thanks for the help once more. I just wish these ones would go away as I keep going around in circles with this lot :what . Still, it is a small price to pay for the situation we were in.

All is well here, and looking forward to christmas. How about you?

Comment

Thanks Swanfan and evenlessdopey for your responses, I will navigate my way around and catch up shortly. HOpe you are both well. Take care

Comment

Hello,

My Knight in shining armour has come to the rescue once again and don't worry but the thought of forgetting you hadn't entered my mind. Thanks for the help once more. I just wish these ones would go away as I keep going around in circles with this lot :what . Still, it is a small price to pay for the situation we were in.

All is well here, and looking forward to christmas. How about you?
                      Hiya, glad you're doing alright...... back later (flying visit)...

Comment

Hi, Just sent a previous message but it has gone AWOL. Sorry for any confusion. I hope you are well and looking forward to your holiday.

Please can you point me in the right direction. I have been sent court papers for a Lloyds TSB account that you have previously viewed many moons ago that was deemed as unenforceable. I did see on here previously a section regarding court papers but can't seem to find it now. Please can you give me a bit of advice as to where to go & what to do.

With many thanks as always

Comment

Originally posted by wispa1 View Post
                          Please can you point me in the right direction. I have been sent court papers for a Lloyds TSB account that you have previously viewed many moons ago that was deemed as unenforceable. I did see on here previously a section regarding court papers but can't seem to find it now. Please can you give me a bit of advice as to where to go & what to do.

With many thanks as always
                          I've moved your thread to the secure section. Obviously as a result I have also suggested you speak to our preferred solicitor firm, details are all in the secure section with your thread.

Best of Luck! Please keep that issue separate from this thread for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                          X