GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Please help with UE! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help with UE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with UE!

Hi Niddy,

I am new to this site, so apologies if I have understood* anything incorrectly

Right where to start..........

Over the past year my situation has gone from bad to worse. My life personally has been hell with family tragedies and a divorce looming, all topped off with the fact that my debt has spiralled out of control.

The fact that I*have three kids to*support has driven me to address my debt problems and try and get on the straight and narrow once and for all. I have scowered endless forums about the best methods to deal with my debt which is where i stumbled across your unenforceability template letters, and hence lead me to your site.

I have written up countless flow diagrams with different outcomes, and this is where I really need your help to overcome my creditors. These are the steps I plan to take. I could do with some help on timescales and expected replies from creditors if possible

1. First I understand*am to request my cca ( i have used your unenforceability template from a forum posted in 2009, please could you let me know if this is ok, or if any legislation has been put it place to date which may have changed this)

I understand I am to wait 12+2 days for this. The basic possible outcomes i understand are

a) creditors reply with my agreement

b) creditors dont reply with my agreement

If a) i am to then check agreement against prescribed terms, please could you let me know what these are and how long i have to reply to my creditors

if b) then i am to send reminder letter (from 2009 forum...again please advise of any changes)*allowing 30 days for reply. Is the 30 days in correspondance with oft?Also is my debt now in a state of unenforceability?

continuing with b) after 30 days i understand i am to raise s10 cease and desist (again 2009 template)? I have read this letter but do not fully understand the consequences of this to the creditor or the (now) state of my debt. This is the end of this branch on my flowchart.

now referring back to a) which gets a bit tricky.

presuming my creditors have provided my agreement and*it complies with prescribed terms, At this moment in time due to my circumstances, I am only in the position to make token payments of £1 to each of my creditors for now. i have done a financial review of my outgoings and income and i am left with £100 month, however with 3 children to provide for, i really cant afford to be contributing this all to debt with my financial situation at the moment. as soon as my situation improves i will put a lot more towards my debts however this is where i know i am going to face problems.

is there any* template letters available to propose token payments to creditors. Also if they request my financial statement, how can i justify this, when i have showing £100.

this is where this branch ends really as I dont know what to expect ie. if the creditors can refuse £1 and what power I have or they have if this becomes the situation. The last thing I want*is to end up in court, as ive been dealt a bad enough hand*the past few years already.

Please Niddy read over my plan, and advise me of any changes or timescales*so i can refine it and have a clear plan of action.

Thanks
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 9 August 2012, 20:18. Reason: tidied up post

Re: Please help with UE!

Hiya

Welcome, I'll try and answer you the best I can - thanks for your email and registration, we need people to register so as information is kept public - otherwise pointless having a forum if we discuss things via email all the time.

Ok, so you're correct in so much as the lender/dca has 12 days +2 days postage to respond to your CCA prior to going into default. That said, there is a process - see this: --> allaboutDEBT | Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates

Regards the scenarios I really cannot answer as there are thousands of permutations here - basically we utilise a system called UE Diaries, seen here ---> Unenforceability Diaries - allaboutFORUMS Explained here ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS

Post a diary then we'll come back to you. However do not make offers yet, hold tight. Yea we have templates, here ---> allaboutDEBT | Our Templates | Creditor Offer Templates

But don't use them, not yet anyway!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Please help with UE!

^^^ hit refresh (in new window) when you do a long reply - lol
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X