GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Has Niddy seen the recon?

if not get it off to him

Comment

Barclaycard recon sent to Niddy (unenforceable)

15th February

Capital One: We have instructed Credit Solutions to act on our behalf in trying to get you to pay money.

I will wait for Credit Solutions to contact me and will reply with a 'sold whilst in dispute', that'll cheer them up
      Last edited by Bricktop; 16 February 2013, 01:31.

Comment

good o

Comment

18th February: Credit Solutions - we are agents for Capital One, we have been instructed to recover the money.

New mob to me this lot, Will start off with a sold whilst in dispute and see how I get on with them after that lands

Also.....

18th Feb: Missing PT's letter sent to MKDP (& cc'd Julie at Barclaycard who sent MKDP a very poor attempt at an agreement, just to let her know I won't be blagged with any old bollocks by her or her cronies)
          Last edited by Bricktop; 18 February 2013, 21:20.

Comment

23rd February: Barclaycard - What looks like a template letter from Collette, 4 pages long explaining why they think they have complied with my S78 request.

Filed

Comment

25th February: DLC annual statement of account ref mbna.

There is a £1 debit on the statement dated September last year (description - Cheque) and it has put the balance up by £1.

Anyone got any ideas why they appear to have issued a £1 cheque against the account last september ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                25th February: DLC annual statement of account ref mbna.

There is a £1 debit on the statement dated September last year (description - Cheque) and it has put the balance up by £1.

Anyone got any ideas why they appear to have issued a £1 cheque against the account last september ?

CCA request? they should not use on the account, did you stipulate for CCA purposes, anyway if it was CCA request you challenge them on the entry? if not set them to proof that the cheque payment was from you and whose cheque etc.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, this is not a credit, this is a debit, the balance has gone up by a quid.

Best example I can make is it is like someone has written a credit card cheque for £1 against this account.

Just wondered if anyone encountered this before, the interest is frozen and has been for ages, the balance has remained static since I stopped paying (except for this mystery quid)

Comment

Just write and ask them if you have a query Bricktop

Comment

perhaps they reduced your balance with £1 for a CCA request some time ago, then they realised and debited it back, thus increasing the balance by £1?
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ref Cap One

28th February:
                        Credit Solutions - we want to clarify if Cap One sent you anything and did you pay a quid - account on hold until the 12th March waiting for your response

I think I will send them a one liner informing them I was sent an application form and I did pay my quid so my CCA request has not been complied with.

Or is there a better way to reply to them (& not a rude one lol) ?
                        Last edited by Bricktop; 28 February 2013, 12:22.

Comment

Credit Solutions are a waste of space, why dont they ask Cap One, not you, let them do their own chasing, then when they say you have been sent the paper work you can tell them you haven't.

Comment

I would just wait and see what happens, it's kind of ambiguous, they could be asking you to clarify or they could be running off to Cap 1

Comment

Have you sent this on Bricktop

http://all-about-debt.co.uk/template...lity/s2-t2.php

You could add that you paid your quid.

Comment

No, I sent the missing PT's on Niddys advice.

Will give it a week before I contact them, another 7 days closer to SB

Comment

Working...
                                X