GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Nat West

20th March: wescot - you haven't contacted us
    21st March: Oh yes I have
    24th March:wescot - here is a copy of a letter from Nat West that everyone sends you saying in their opinion they have complied
    31st March: I disagree
    Last edited by Bricktop; 31 March 2014, 08:55.

Comment

21st June: Wescot - To avoid the recovery team taking further action you must pay in full or contact us (red headed paper no less !)

Comment

Wouldn't expect anything else from Westcot. Are you sending anything back or waiting to see what they send next?
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Can't see the point other than wasting postage.

It's not an LBA - they are just telling they will resume writing to me. I guess they figure the red letterhead will scare me.

I think I will sit tight for a while

Comment

Amex:

1st November: Firstsource Advantage - send money

Filed......

Out of 8 firms chasing me two years ago I have not heard anything this year at all from 6 of them (Thanks Niddy !).
            The last two are Amex and Nat West, about time they gave up imo
            Last edited by Bricktop; 2 November 2014, 23:48.

Comment

Amex:

3rd November: Firstsource Advantage - pay in installments offer

Comment

Hi there

All quiet on the western front? Any news?

Best
                SnV
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi SnV,

No news is good news !

Apart from a couple of statements and last month Firstsource sending back to Amex not heard a peep out of anyone.

I think most have given up, that also includes Nat West who wrote a couple of times regarding the overdraft, I asked for a copy of the agreement and how the
                  charges were arrived at (see my post in overdraft thread) they apologised and removed the excess charges (about £2.5K) and put the balance back to
                  roughly what it was when I closed the account.

They still write every now and then but its a standard letter and until I see the signed overdraft agreement (there isn't one afaik) then the OD is going the
                  same way as all the rest. I think they are a bit confused re my overdraft but as long as no court proceedings are on the horizon then its all good.

My credit rating is trashed anyway so whats one more (alleged) creditor on the list

Comment

Is everything still OK?
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Its all going superbly well thanks for asking

Apart from the odd statement that arrives the whole lot of them have moved onto other things, how good is that ?

Comment

That's brill you know where we are should you need us xxxx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

And after a gap of 2 years I get a letter from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd re barclaycard...

14th October: MKDP have sold this lemon to HPH2 and they have appointed Robinson Way to chase you

I think I will wait for Robinson Way to get in touch, then they can have a swid letter

I have joined this club ----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...140#post531140

Comment

Cap One

11th November: Cabot - we have asked Cap One for copy of agreement

I will wait for them to send me a copy of the application form, same thing that Cap One did 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Cap One

11th November: Cabot - we have asked Cap One for copy of agreement

I will wait for them to send me a copy of the application form, same thing that Cap One did 3 years ago.
                              Same old Routine from them!

Comment

All quiet on the western front...good news...and tick tock goes the SB clock....

Can I just check with you Bricktop, what natwest sent you for the CCA request...did they send the application form, or nothing at all..cheers..

Comment

Working...
                                X