GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Amex

There is a little minion at Moorcroft that is going to be very unhappy when he opens my GFY (sold whilst in dispute) letter that I posted to them today.

But it's ok, Moorcroft and I are old friends, we were penpals for a while.... March to August this year when they wanted some money off me for another disputed debt. How did that turn out ?
    Last edited by Bricktop; 8 November 2013, 14:59.

Comment

Nat West

14th November: Fredrickson - you still haven't paid, one final opportunity before we recommend to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a county court claim.

Better respond to this one, threat-o-gram LBA ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Nat West

14th November: Fredrickson - you still haven't paid, one final opportunity before we recommend to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a county court claim.

Better respond to this one, threat-o-gram LBA ?
        That's the one I would send.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          That's the one I would send.....

Then that's what they will get !

(Thanks for conformation)

Comment

27th December.

Amex - we are transfering this account to Firstsource Advantage - they will be in touch.

So Moorcroft seen off, will wait for this gang of leeches to get in touch and I will give them the good news with a SWID letter

Comment

Nat West

Letter from Fredricksons pet Solicitors for hire....

2nd January:
              Green and co. Freds want us to take you to court unless you pay

I think I will respond with a threat-o-gram LBA
              Last edited by Bricktop; 4 January 2014, 10:54.

Comment

sounds good to me
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Amex:

9th January: Firstsource Advantage - send money
                  10th January: GFY (Sold whilst in dispute)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Amex:
                    9th January: Firstsource Advantage - send money
                    10th January: GFY (Sold whilst in dispute)
                    I expect I'll be getting me Firstsource advantage letter anytime soon then too!
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

For info, the letter is from India. No chance I am letter ping-ponging via international mail so I sent it to their UK office, they can deal with it.

Comment

Amex:

28th Jan Firstsource Advantage

Originally posted by Firstsource Advantage
                        We have made attempts to contact you
                        No, you have written once and probably found out I changed my phone number

We have not heard from you
                        Yes you have, I wrote to your UK office to pass on the message 'GFY'

We will honour your previous payment plan
                        Great..... my plan was not to pay

Thanks you for your attention
                        You had it for a few seconds, letter filed away until I hear from you again

Comment

The letters from "Firstsource Advantage" are from a department who have been set up specifically just for Amex. I had an entertaining phone call with them as I called them to get their UK postal address, as, like you, I didn't want to send post to India.

I refused to divulge my account number and had fun with the operator when he told me to send post to the Amex offices in Brighton. He was utterly confused when I asked him why I should send letters to the Amex offices when I am dealing with them. I asked him whether Amex were his only customer and if he thought having one customer was a good business model and suggested perhaps he should consider looking for other employment as I didn't think his department would be operating very long.
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

for info, to avoid telephoning I wrote to here:

Space One,
                            1 Beadon Road,
                            London W6 0EA

It's what their website gives for the UK office - so why doesn't the UK dept write to UK residents ?

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                            I asked him whether Amex were his only customer and if he thought having one customer was a good business model and suggested perhaps he should consider looking for other employment as I didn't think his department would be operating very long.
                            If most of their customers are on here I suspect you gave him sage advice

Comment

the reason the uk office doesnt write, is simple, they outsource the template letter generating to india where they can pay peanuts to do a monkies job.

Comment

Nat West

10th March: Wescott - we have been instructed to collect the debt

Bricktop

11th March: sold whilst in dispute

Comment

Working...
                                X