GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Right these lot are boring me now...

(ref Barclaycard)

15th March: MKRR phoned mobile - chap was getting quite agitated when I refused to answer security questions. Hard lines buddy, move along.
    18th March: MKRR phoned mobile - Not answering security questions. TTFN.
    18th March: MKRR phoned mobile again - I missed the call
    19th March: MKRR phoned mobile again - still not answering security questions
    19th March: Harassment by telephone letter being sent.

I went on Google translate and typed in a sentence which said something like.."Thank you for your call, unfortunately I am not in the country at the moment and may be gone some time as I have pressing matters to deal with. Please note also that postal communication is being held for my return. Please call back in 12 months or so,God willing. Thank you for your cooperation. ". I then translated it into Arabic, played it back and recorded it onto my mobile phones greeting message...

Sounds great............

Comment

LOL thats funny
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nothing much to report

DLC (mbna card)

5th April: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

Now into month 10 of the same letter... muppets !

Comment

Something makes me think they can't find it but don't want to admit it
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Something makes me think they can't find it but don't want to admit it

Wonder what makes you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              Wonder what makes you think that?
              Dunno...just an inkling I had
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Dunno...just an inkling I had

You mean "Their waste of Inking"?

Comment

(Barclaycard)
                  6th April:
                  Keynes Collections - Notice of intended legal action, pay legal action may be taken

My response, threat o gram LBA ?

Comment

(Barclaycard)
                    6th April: Keynes Collections - Notice of intended legal action, pay legal action may be taken

My response, threat o gram LBA ?
                    --------> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

8th April: MKDP (Barclaycard) reference your letter we won't phone you for 3 months to see if situation can be resolved by letters. - filed.

So of course the phone rings and its Moorcroft (Nat West) - 'nothing by phone' letter in the post to that lot tomorrow.

Comment

12th April

MKDP in response to my GFY LBA - We will get back to you once b/card find an agreement that they think you will fall for.

Filed......
                        Last edited by Bricktop; 12 April 2013, 11:19.

Comment

good result Bricktop

seems they've sent out a ton of these spurious LBAs

Comment

Moorcroft (re Nat West)

16th April: We will liaise with our client, activity on hold, will get back to you.

Filed.............

Comment

Moorcroft (re Nat West)

16th April: We will liaise with our client, activity on hold, will get back to you.

Filed.............
                              Sure, Morecr@p, take your time
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                                good result Bricktop

seems they've sent out a ton of these spurious LBAs
                                Which is a breach of OFT guidelines. Legal action should not be spuriously threatened yet we all know they do it.
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X