GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

19th April: Cabot (ref Halifax) - Account on hold until we get CCA from Halifax.

The last I heard from this mob was last October when they told me they were sending the lemon back to Halifax, guess Halifax didn't want it back.

Anyhoo, filed.

Comment

Cabot must be going through the account books, had much the same letter re my Barclaycard
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OFT Debt Collection Guidelines is quite strict, part 3.3(g)

failing to provide 'debtors' with information on the outcome of
        investigations into reasonably queried or disputed debts
        So every so often they will write to you if they are any good!! The bigger DCA's have diaries that automate a lot of the process....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

20th April: DLC (MBNA) Due to the age of the account T&C's are currently unavailable, we cannot enforce but we can still pester you

Nothing new there as they told me that in January, but always nice for them to tell me again.

Filed

Comment

Re Nat West

22nd April: Moorcroft, here is yet another copy of the Nat West letter saying they have complied, immediate payment required to avoid possibilty of further action

These Bozo's keep sending me a copy of a Nat West final response letter from last year saying that they have complied - only 3 working days since their last letter, now not sure if their own letter templates are getting sent out at cross purposes to each other.

Tempted to file and ignore and see what further action they are taking, or should I send a one liner refering to my last one liner refering to my GFY letter.

Comment

I would, good to give em a headache

Comment

I think it's time to ignore and see what they send next - really, you've enough evidence that you're arguing with them and they need to move on from that final response of Natpest!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

15th May

it's been a while...

MKDP (Barclaycard): we still cannot get paperwork from OC - we will be in touch when we do.

Thanks for that. filed.
                  Last edited by Bricktop; 15 May 2013, 11:13.

Comment

Yes, just ignore until they find something.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                      Yes, just ignore until they find something.
                      <cough> if they find something
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Been really quiet on the spam letter front for a while, my thread nearly made it to page 4, however Moorcroft have remembered I exist and one of their minions has been in touch

15th June: MidasCreditSolutions - We are part of Moorcroft and have been asked to review your account. Prevent possible further action, contact Moorcroft.

Another to file and ignore ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Been really quiet on the spam letter front for a while, my thread nearly made it to page 4, however Moorcroft have remembered I exist and one of their minions has been in touch

15th June: MidasCreditSolutions - We are part of Moorcroft and have been asked to review your account. Prevent possible further action, contact Moorcroft.

I do?

Comment

Yep. Wait and see what they send next.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Been quiet on the Eastern front for a while, then 3 of them woke up and remembered I still exist

lloyds
                              29th July:Cabot - Please contact us to discuss your account

I will send them a one liner refering them to my GFY letter of 24th November 2013

b/card
                              30th July: MKDP liaising with B/card, will get back to me once documents are supplied

Filed

natwest
                              30th July: Moorcroft - to prevent possible further action contact us with your payment proposal

I will send another one liner refering them to my GFY letter sent on the 2nd April

I suspect a lot have given up now and if I can just get rid of these stragglers job's a good 'un

Comment

lloyds
                                29th July:Cabot - Please contact us to discuss your account

I will send them a one liner refering them to my GFY letter of 24th November 2013

That will give them something to look forward to, won't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X