GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

Hi CA,

Nat West just sent reconstituted terms and conditions, didn't have my signature on the paperwork anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Hi CA,

Nat West just sent reconstituted terms and conditions, didn't have my signature on the paperwork anywhere.
      Cheers, I got that with mine, but also a copy of my application form(agreement) ....which had my signature on it ...

Comment

That's all that I got in 2012. Then a letter saying that whilst it may not be enforceable they would still like me to pay, then nothing for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          That's all that I got in 2012. Then a letter saying that whilst it may not be enforceable they would still like me to pay, then nothing for 3 years.
          did they send you a copy of the application form too ?

Comment

Yes, copy of application form received, no prescribed terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
              Yes, copy of application form received, no prescribed terms.
              I got a copy of the application form, then a wad of A4 sheets where all the PT's and T&C's were typed on..no link to the application form (which said see overleaf but that was blank).. The T&C's were inaccurate as had the wrong credit limit on...I haven't fought this though as Niddy said it was enforecable. Fine margins ..

Comment

Cap One

11th November: Cabot - we have asked Cap One for copy of agreement

I will wait for them to send me a copy of the application form, same thing that Cap One did 3 years ago.
                Just been looking through old paperwork, vey surprised at how time passes. Last payment to Crap 1 was 29/3/2010 defaulted by Crap1 23/6/2010 didn't realise it was that long ago! Latest letter from Cabot says, "We can confirm we have requested further information from the original creditor in regard to the above and will contact you on receipt.
                In the mean time, if you have any information to assist our investigations please forward this to us by return in the envelope provided and we will endeavour to bring this matter to a close.

They forgot to enclose an envelope, shame! Will keep waiting then.

Comment

Barclaycard

15th Feb - Robinson Way: Still waiting for Barclaycard to invent a valid credit agreement and thank me for my patience.

Comment

Barclaycard

15th Feb - Robinson Way: Still waiting for Barclaycard to invent a valid credit agreement and thank me for my patience.

Cool, that means they cannot enforce it - so long as they remain in default of the s,78 Request.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard

Here's hoping that you'll be needing that patience for a long time because they can't find it. Like Niddy says, they can't enforce it while they're in default of your CCA request
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's been three and a half years since the request, I suspect they might be struggling to find the agreement

Comment

It's been three and a half years since the request, I suspect they might be struggling to find the agreement
                          Good - and you still have a copy of the original request you made, yes? Keep that safe and preferably proof of cheque / postal order being cashed & recorded delivery receipt etc as it all helps
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Bricktop,

Just been having a read of your diary, looks like it has been 'interesting', I was wondering how you have found the whole dealing with your creditors.

I am about to embark on my journey!

All the best,
                            Strepsi

Comment

Wow, Some of them don't give up lol

Not a thing from anyone re credit cards, Nat West got in touch last week and said they were transferring my overdraft account to Apex Credit Management. The charges on the overdraft put it over the limit, so I think I will send a SWID letter to Apex and start the merrygoround with that lot.

Sorry for not seeing your post Strepsi, all I can say is that this forum and its admin are brilliant, a real life-saver, soon get used to the letters bouncing back and forth but as you have read most have mine have fallen by the wayside, just over 4 years in, not long to go now

Comment

Apex wrote to me regarding the overdraft account that Nat West gave them to chase.

I wrote back to Apex pointing out I am still waiting for a copy of a signed agreement regarding the overdraft.

Apex are going to contact Nat West and get back to me.......

Comment

Working...
                                X