GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bricktop's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bricktop's UE Diary

2nd March.

MBNA - DLC, still waiting for docs will update in 21 days

Nat West - Moorcroft, Hi ! we are the new collection agents for this account, pay us some money please

Comment

MBNA await developments
      Nat West sold in dispute after a wee wait

Comment

Re Capital One

13th March: Credit Solutions - please call us to discuss your dispute

Filed and ignored, awaiting next letter

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Re Capital One

13th March: Credit Solutions - please call us to discuss your dispute

Filed and ignored, awaiting next letter
          Shure you cant be tempted to call them

Comment

DLC (mbna card)

14th March: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

The same letter for the past 9 months, lesser beings would have given up by now.

Hang on.... they are lesser beings....
            Last edited by Bricktop; 14 March 2013, 12:28.

Comment

DLC (mbna card)

14th March: Still awaiting CCA copy, account on hold, will update in 21 days

The same letter for the past 9 months, lesser beings would have given up by now.

Hang on.... they are lesser beings....
              haha, they wont ever give up mate, u will either get your CCA at some point or will forever get those letters.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nat West

16th March: Moorcroft, We will liaise with our client and get back to you

You do that, and in the meantime I will watch some TV

Comment

Nat West

16th March: Moorcroft, We will liaise with our client and get back to you

You do that, and in the meantime I will watch some TV
                  Oh, my God! Do you really hate yourself that much??

I do have some contacts in psychotherapy and counselling who may be able to help you. In the meantime, why not try something slightly less painful like hacking your nuts off with a razor blade or tying yourself to the top of the stove and switching all of the rings on?

The activity you mention can be carried out painlessly, though, as long as you remember never to switch the offending object on.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                    Oh, my God! Do you really hate yourself that much??

I do have some contacts in psychotherapy and counselling who may be able to help you. In the meantime, why not try something slightly less painful like hacking your nuts off with a razor blade or tying yourself to the top of the stove and switching all of the rings on?

The activity you mention can be carried out painlessly, though, as long as you remember never to switch the offending object on.

SH

In good form today SH. X

Comment

Right these lot are boring me now...

(ref Barclaycard)

15th March: MKRR phoned mobile - chap was getting quite agitated when I refused to answer security questions. Hard lines buddy, move along.
                      18th March: MKRR phoned mobile - Not answering security questions. TTFN.
                      18th March: MKRR phoned mobile again - I missed the call
                      19th March: MKRR phoned mobile again - still not answering security questions
                      19th March: Harassment by telephone letter being sent.
                      Last edited by Bricktop; 19 March 2013, 22:19.

Comment

That's the one Bricktop.

Keep this updated if they ignore you.

Comment

And if it isn't one, it's another....

26th March: Moorcroft, here is a copy of the Nat west letter saying they have complied, pay within 14 days or further action will be taken

Comment

And if it isn't one, it's another....

26th March: Moorcroft, here is a copy of the Nat west letter saying they have complied, pay within 14 days or further action will be taken

I love it... So Natwest say they complied and Moorcroft use that to assure themselves that they have the green light to start collections, Sorry mean harass you

Talk about taken on face value....
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bricktop

I'd do a one liner referring these eejits to your last letter (sold in dispute)

enclose a copy

Comment

I certainly will

The letter from Moorcroft was a standard template job where their minion deletes where applicable.

Comment

Working...
                                X