GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help please! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please!

Hi Niddy
    I started my UE journey with you on MSE and am delighted to find this new site.
    ( I have changed my user name for certain reasons)
    I am now at the stage where i need your help regarding the following.
    Cap1 have responded to my CCA request by sending me a copy of my Application form and a copy of Terms and conditions on 2 a4 pages printed on both sides.
    I am sorry but i cannot understand what i should be looking for to make this UE!!! ;Red ;Red
    i have looked for the prescibed terms as you say but cannot see any of them - what should my response be or can i upload this for you to look at?
    The last template i sent them was "I write with reference to previous correspondence, and in particular to the above numbered account which, for ease and clarity, I hereby deem unenforceable in line with s.127(3) CCA(1974) and this letter is my final response on the matter."
    Then today i have received a statement of default on this account saying they may place the debt with a collection agency - today i have several messages from FPC to contact them regarding an urgent matter - is this a DCA they use?
    CITI Cards
    I am also in the process of UE with CITI the last correspondence i forwraded them was on 19/7 informing them that as i still had not received a CCA i was deeming the account UE. ( Original request sent on 10/5), i receivd a letter from CITI on 13/08 stating that" Due to process involved in obtaining and reviewing all relevant etc etc"
    What should i now send them?
    Thanks for your help and keep up the good work!!
    sorry for all the questions

Re: help please!

Hiya

Ok from you've said its the normal crappy1 application form (quick application) - these are usually UE so for the time being respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

regards to Citi - wait til they respond to you, the account remains UE until such time they do respond so don't hassle them, simply stop paying and wait til they send the CCA.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI Niddy
      Thanks for this advice -all carried out as advised!
      But - today i have received a letter from FPC re CAp1 saying the debt has now been referred to them for debt collection - i would say my response re the application form supplied and this letter have crossed in the post!
      Do i respond in any way to FPC or just ignore?
      On a diffeent note
      I have a Barclay Card account that i have not went down the UE route with as you advised i couldnt as it was only taken out a couple of years ago...... The account has been passed to Mercers and now calders despite repeated recorded letters being sent asking for reduced payments they still continue to ignore my plight - the latest letter was posted last week to calders and they still have not signed for it ( according to PO Track and Trace it has been posted and is being processed through their system) Do i just ignore thsi or is their any other course of action up to me?
      Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by gandj
        HI Niddy
        Thanks for this advice -all carried out as advised!
        But - today i have received a letter from FPC re CAp1 saying the debt has now been referred to them for debt collection - i would say my response re the application form supplied and this letter have crossed in the post!
        Do i respond in any way to FPC or just ignore?
        On a diffeent note
        I have a Barclay Card account that i have not went down the UE route with as you advised i couldnt as it was only taken out a couple of years ago...... The account has been passed to Mercers and now calders despite repeated recorded letters being sent asking for reduced payments they still continue to ignore my plight - the latest letter was posted last week to calders and they still have not signed for it ( according to PO Track and Trace it has been posted and is being processed through their system) Do i just ignore thsi or is their any other course of action up to me?
        Thanks again

FPC (re Crappy1) - send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310

Just ignore Barclays for the time being.... see what happens - as you have track and trace, it is proof when you posted it which is all you need worry about, i.e. proof to get any court action set-aside. ;30
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X