GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NW Taking on Barclaycard 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NW Taking on Barclaycard 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Taking on Barclaycard 2

hi all

Barclaycard 2 taken out April 1999
    Defaulted Aug 2002
    letter to say account closed and requesting full ballance
    no intrest being charged prorata payments all up to date
    Letter from Barcs 7 march 2010 saying no payment received
    as payment had been made by SO on 22 Feb Ignored
    Letter from Calder 2nd May 2010; saying i had not complied with the recent default and wanting the full ballance
    letter to Calder; What Default? please send me a copy ; no reply
    letter from CSL;12th May 2010; they are acting for Barclays because i have not responded to the recent DN and want the payments made to them
    contacted Barcs,asking for a copy of the DN as I had not received one,
    Reply from Barcs; all comunication, and payments to be with CSL
    so set up pro rata payments,
    Dec2010 CSl start to send thretograms for non payment even though each letter shows the balance reduced by the 'Missing' amount
    Jan2011 decided to send for my CCA for this account
    I received back a letter stating theyhave sent me ,and I quote, a copy of my original executed agreement
    It consists of 2 sheets of paper
    1, My name and address and a box stating YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL: once you have signed this agreement you will have for a short time a right to cancel it. Exact details of how and when you can do this will be sent to you by post by us.

2,a page of Barclaycard conditions that I need a magnifying glass to read
    i can not make out any date on these conditions but it dose contain aprs
    i have attatched the immage

also contained with the letter is a copy of the latest Terms and conditions of the account I quote again 'prior to it being transferd to our recoveries department'
    the date on these is 08/2006
    CSL have continued to harass me by phone and i am today sending a print out of the reportfrom my truecall to them along with a letter of harassment and also a copy to the OFT who i have already complained to about them
    Now can some one tellme if this is UE
    many thanks
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: NW Taking on Barclaycard 2

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    hi all

Barclaycard 2 taken out April 1999

Now can some one tellme if this is UE
    many thanks
    Yes it is as all it is are random terms..... nothing relevant or linked to any application or cca......

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks Niddy

me thinks I will send another CCa to CSL and put the account in dispute AND stop paying
      xxxNW
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This is finished isn't it, i.e. no record on your credit file or anything - its nuts when you consider the default occurred what, 9 years ago

If you are saying you were defaulted in 2002, how can you prove it then? Did you ever see it on your credit file? If so contact the CRA's and ask them to provide clarity, ask "if there has ever been a default recorded against this account"......

Best of luck.......
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard sent me exactly the same nonsense. I decided to call their bluff and asked them to provide me with the date the agreement was signed, the APR at inception and details of my PPI. I didn't have any PPI but since they said the agreement had been reconstituted from their "records and library of historic documents" then surely they could write back and tell me I didn't have any. The result? Not a word from them since February. Still searching for my phantom PPI I suppose.

Comment

Niddy they have put another Default on last year
            i wrote and asked them to remove it and got this as a reply this is only part cos i cannot find the other half
            Attached Files

Comment

foun it xx
              Attached Files

Comment

I have a print out of my 2006 experian report that shows the default registered in 2002, I wrote back to Barcks telling them this and silence.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  I have a print out of my 2006 experian report that shows the default registered in 2002, I wrote back to Barcks telling them this and silence.
                  Well you need to send a copy of that report and reply to Barclays again - this time go straight to the top and send it to Bob Diamond and demand removal, also copy in the ICO.

---> robert.diamond@barclaysplc.com

That should sort it for you

Comment

Working...
                  X