GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB - Difficult Organisation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB - Difficult Organisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds TSB - Difficult Organisation

Hi,

Have three accounts, one loan, one o/d and one cc with this mob.

Have requested CCAs from all.

O/D - response back stating "you have asked us to pay into a product we do not manage" - this is where nominal payments for the a/c have been sent monthly for over two years! They have returned PO.

C/C - letter back stating "currently awaiting documentation to fulfil your request" - but in meantime DCA (W) hassling heavily via post just received 14 day threat letter....

loan - they have intermittently returned cheques saying cannot allocate, even though covering letter states a/c no and also they had been cashing them for years previously..Have received CCA and it's with Niddy.

Very frustrating!! Anyone else had similar?
    Last edited by churchman; 7 March 2013, 15:46. Reason: Incorrect info re loan CCA, sorry.

Re: Lloyds TSB - Difficult Organisation

Welcome to the weird and wacky world of Lloyds TSB!
    I've had the same problem trying to make payments off my old current account - it doesn't exists anymore they say so return payments and then hassle me about non-payment!
    In the past 5 years I've gone through their official complaints procedure and FOS on several occasions regarding account/dmp payments etc - they have made 4 ex-gratia payments to me, apologized for not answering letters etc but still carry on the same basically ignoring everything until I complain. No wonder we, the tax payer, had to bail them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leixlip1 View Post
      Welcome to the weird and wacky world of Lloyds TSB!
      I've had the same problem trying to make payments off my old current account - it doesn't exists anymore they say so return payments and then hassle me about non-payment!
      In the past 5 years I've gone through their official complaints procedure and FOS on several occasions regarding account/dmp payments etc - they have made 4 ex-gratia payments to me, apologized for not answering letters etc but still carry on the same basically ignoring everything until I complain. No wonder we, the tax payer, had to bail them out.
      Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one although it's a bit of a nightmare. I suppose once it gets passed to a DCA then it'll be administratively easier! Who'd have thought it!!

It's a murky old world behind all that veneer of 'professional financial services provider'...

Comment

I had the exact same issues.

I was actually trying to PAY them for months, but was getting nowhere.

When I cca'd my credit card, they said they couldn't help because the account was nothing to do with them..

Incompetence of the highest order..
        -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
          I had the exact same issues.

I was actually trying to PAY them for months, but was getting nowhere.

When I cca'd my credit card, they said they couldn't help because the account was nothing to do with them..

Incompetence of the highest order..
          Quite so, I had several cheques returned saying couldn't process even though sent with detailed covering letter with a/c numbers and refs on. And had been paying in exactly the same way for years previously!

Comment

Working...
          X