GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC cca request - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC cca request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC cca request

Hello,
    Had a loan with HSBC which i think i had PPI on. So i found an old bank statement with the payment shown, sent this plus a cca request and cheque on 6th September to my local branch but have yet heard nothing.
    Anyone have any advice please?

Re: HSBC cca request

Hi Hops
    Just to clarify, did you request repayment of the PPI in your letter, and what's the state of play with the loan? ie is it defaulted? are you being chased for payment? When was the last payment made?

Shepherdess xx

Comment

Hi,
      No just requested information on the loan which is all paid up. I think the last payment was made around 2005-2006.

Many thanks

Comment

Then it's a SAR not CCA request that needs doing. A paid up loan requesting cca is futile.

Send to main head office - not branch.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

SAR Template to send is here: ---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 3 | Advanced SAR

Send it to:

The Manager
          Service Quality Team
          HSBC Bank plc,
          Arlington Business Centre,
          Millshaw Park Lane,
          Leeds,
          LS11 0PP
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers folks.

Also more details directly of PPI complaints on HSBC website.

http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/personal/p...tion-insurance

Comment

They should, of course, have returned your cheque. If this did not happen, then I would ask for it back.

Comment

Thanks for the replies people, will sort out the correct process.
                Cheque back - not even an acknowledgement as expected!!

Comment

Hi

Just wondered how you doing with this one?

Cheers.

Comment

Sorry about the delay getting back. Got letter from HSBC saying that i had never had a loan with PPI with them. I think its because i took it out with the Midland bank around 1999 so they are using that. Will send SAR to them over christmas and see what i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
                      Sorry about the delay getting back. Got letter from HSBC saying that i had never had a loan with PPI with them. I think its because i took it out with the Midland bank around 1999 so they are using that. Will send SAR to them over christmas and see what i get back.

Hi

Thanks for your update, and yes a SAR maybe a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X