GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script had loans with ppi but lost paperwork - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

had loans with ppi but lost paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had loans with ppi but lost paperwork

Hi can someone give me some advice pls ive had various loans with halifax and lloyds tsb in the past 5 years and i no some of them had ppi attached but no longer have the paperwork can someone confirm if i send a sar they will send me the requiered paperwork back as im new to this i can only pick up info of posts ,i had a big clearout of paperwork about 2 years ago so its gone any help much app thanks .........

Re: had loans with ppi but lost paperwork

Yes, usually a SAR should have all the paperwork within the last 6 years

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply my friend ,must get the ball rolling on these many thanks oh do i just send SAR and £10 to each registered head office or local branch of each cheers ..
      Last edited by plasman; 24 September 2011, 20:04. Reason: more info requiered

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply
        Here the template you need to send

Unenforceability Templates - Section 3 - SAR Request

Good luck

Comment

thanks very much cheers for the info.....

Comment

You're welcome, we are always here to help, if we can

Comment

Yep send it off with a tenner, then post back here when they reply (within 40 days) and we'll then help you reclaim (Di30 deals with our reclaims)....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

As Fribourg suggests (SAR), and when your ready make a reclaim.

You do not need the figures to make a reclaim, but if you know you were sold and mis sold PPI you can still make a reclaim on the PPI without having to wait for the paperwork from the SAR, although its useful to have to refer back to for info if required.

One tip I have which I had done, with Lloyds I emailed them, gave them my bank account number and asked if they could email me with details of all loans and account numbers, I also requested they let me know if any PPI, which they also confirmed etc.

So whilst waiting for a SAR and you want to continue to make a reclaim, but require the details, if you bank or used to bank with lloyds, you will have to let them know your bank account number, and I emailed them at the addy below.

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

For future reference, and in case you may require the Chief Executive officer (CEO) email addy - below.

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

You can try the same with Halifax, or otherwise if you live anywhere near both branches, call in and they will check the systems for you.

Hope this info helps for now and we are here to help, good luck.

Comment

Lloyds SAR address.

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC
                  DSAR TEAM
                  CUSTOMER SERVICES
                  RECOVERY TEAM
                  CHARLTON PLACE C57
                  ANDOVER
                  HAMPSHIRE
                  SP10 1RE

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp

On the above Lloyds link, is the details of how to make a reclaim, its the same reclaim questionnaire as on this site here, the address of where to send your complaint is also enclosed on the lloyds website above.

So when your ready, sorted the SAR, follow the above for details of making a reclaim.

Halifax PLC
                  Trinity Road
                  Halifax
                  West Yorkshire
                  HX1 2RG

http://www.halifax.co.uk/contactus/contactushome.asp

Comment

thanks niddy and d/di im going to sar them both thank you very much for the information ill [post asap i get paperwork back]

Comment

Hi have sent sar for halifax paperwork 27th sept just doing this one first as ive also sent 3ccas of for 3 c/cards so ill wait to see what i get back ,im tackling it in sections so i can keep check easier ill post when i get something back all 3 ccas have been signed for hopefully the sar gets delivered tomorrow ill update asap cheers one and all....

Comment

A SAR is within 40 days. A cca request should be 14 days. However do not cca the same firm you SAR - no need as a SAR produces EVERYTHING about you; the data subject. It's not account specific like a cca request. If your cca's are not to hfx (as you sar'd them right?) then just sit tight till they respond.

If however you cca'd and sar'd the same firm let me know!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy ccas and sar not connected ,ccas are mint (rbs)barclaycard and opuscard who used to be citycard the sar is halifax to do with loans i had in joint names with my partner just to see if ppi was included ?ill get back to you as soon as i get ooout back

Comment

Hi

Any updates please?

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                            X