GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script grayt72 PPI reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grayt72 PPI reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grayt72 PPI reclaim

Has anyone managed to get any money back from Endeavour? I had a loan out with them a while ago which was paid off a year later. However the PPI ran upto nearly £5k in total, so I want to try and get it back
    I believe I should be contacting HFC now as they own/bought out Endeavour...

Re: Endeavour Finance PPi claim help req

I don't know the answer, grayt72, however, I'll make you your own thread, move your post over, and alert our PPI experts to your thread

Best of luck x
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Re: grayt72 PPI reclaim

Originally posted by grayt72 View Post
      Has anyone managed to get any money back from Endeavour? I had a loan out with them a while ago which was paid off a year later. However the PPI ran upto nearly £5k in total, so I want to try and get it back
      I believe I should be contacting HFC now as they own/bought out Endeavour...
      Hi and welcome

Yes I was successful, it did however take some time, but it was a complexed case.
      Was it Endeavour that set up and sold you the loan? or was there a broker involved?

If you used a broker, then you would have to pursue them, but otherwise if it was EPF, you pursue them.

How long ago (year) did you take out the loan?

And yes that is correct HFC are dealing with EPF matters as they did with mine.

Comment

Re: grayt72 PPI reclaim

Hi Gray72

Yep-you need to start the reclaiming process--its quite easy

di30 is better at procedures than me but I specialize in predicting the amount you get back or checking out the lenders offer to make sure its right

di30 will be along soon [edit--she beat me to it while I was typing this up]---but if you want to give me as below-I'll do a few sums for you in the meantime to calculate the amount we are talking about-including the interest:

1. Date of the Agreement
        2. Date of first payment
        3. Amount of Cash Advance Loan (including the charge for credit)
        4. Amount of PPI SPI Loan (including the chatge for credit)
        5. Total of both Loans (merely as a crosscheck of above 2 items)
        6. Monthly Cash Advance Loan amount payable
        7. Monthly PPI SPI Loan amount payable
        8. Total monthly payment (merely as a cross check of above 2 items)
        9. Total number of payments made
        10. Details of any arrears or missed payments
        11. Details of any increase or decrease in payments on accout of rate % changes
        12. Contents of Settlement letter if settled early
        13. Details of any successful claims on the PPI policy
        Last edited by Turboman; 22 November 2012, 11:24. Reason: ..beat me to it...
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Working...
        X