GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Tesco Loans Problem. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Tesco Loans Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tesco Loans Problem.

My Tesco Loans Probllem.
    Sorry for hijacking your post, but I think the scenario I have is complicated.
    I took the 1st loan out with ppi cover which was over 60 months period.
    After 36 months I took a 2nd loan out to pay 1st loan off and leave me with some cash over, this was over 60 month period and had PPI cover.
    After 36 months I took out a 3rd loan to pay off the 2nd loan and leave me with some extra cash, this is over 72 months and has PPI cover. I had to claim on this loans PPI cover last year. This loan is still active till 2013 and all payment are up to date
    I would like to know best way to tackle this.

I have sent a SAR letter off to them with a cheque, still waiting for reply.
    What would i need to state in a letter for a PPI claim back, if i was in a position to make one.
    thanks for the help

Admin Edit: removed CAG links.
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 26 June 2012, 02:18. Reason: Removed CAG link

Re: PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

Originally posted by bluenose2000 View Post
    My Tesco Loans Probllem.
    Sorry for hijacking your post, but I think the scenario I have is complicated.
    I took the 1st loan out with PPI cover which was over 60 months period.
    After 36 months I took a 2nd loan out to pay 1st loan off and leave me with some cash over, this was over 60 month period and had PPI cover.
    After 36 months I took out a 3rd loan to pay off the 2nd loan and leave me with some extra cash, this is over 72 months and has PPI cover. I had to claim on this loans PPI cover last year. This loan is still active till 2013 and all payment are up to date
    I would like to know best way to tackle this.

I have sent a SAR letter off to them with a cheque, still waiting for reply.
    What would i need to state in a letter for a PPI claim back, if i was in a position to make one.
    thanks for the help
    Hi and welcome

If you were to make a reclaim on the whole 3 of them, then you can do so by completing a reclaim questionnaire below link, complete and send to the business who arranged your loans.

For the very first one, was that arranged by anyone else? such as a broker then passed onto Tesco, or were they all arranged by Tesco?

Basically what you do is send the questionnaire complaint to the ones responsible for arranging each loan.
    If mis sold for the same reasons, you can do so on the one reclaim questionnaire, remember to enclose all account numbers, but if for different reasons you can complete separate forms.

If you did make a successful claim, for example, sickness/unemployment, that does not affect your right to make a reclaim, but please be aware that the amount due will be reduced from that actual loan you made a claim on.

You do not actually require the figures to apply to the reclaim questionnaire, but it maybe useful later on to know what you should be expecting back, but with that, once resolved they should send you a detailed written breakdown.

What are your reasons to complaint?

For example:

They added it without your knowledge.
    You were pressurised.
    You already had a pre med condition at the time of taking out the loans.
    You already had cover in place by the employer, for eg: sickness.
    They did not explain the full cost to you, interest etc.

The list is endless.

Remember to keep copies of the reclaiming questionnaires, in case you need to refer back to it again later on.

It's suggested you post by using recorded/signed for delivery to ensure the complaint's delivered, you can check the status - track and trace via The Royal Mail website.

You should receive confirmation within a week or 2, and they have 8 weeks to send you the final decision, this decision should also enclose details of your rights of complaining to the Financial ombudsman service (FOS), such as if you are not happy with the final outcome.

Hope this helps, good luck and questionnaire to use to send to Tesco or whoever arranged the loans below.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...stionnaire.pdf

Comment

Working...
    X