GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Idiot guide CRA markers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot guide CRA markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot guide CRA markers

Help wanted is there an idiot guide to markers that are placed on your credit file,

I was wondering are DM/ debt management markers the same as AP/AR arrangement to pay markers, are they treated the same in the eyes of any prospective creditor??

Regards

Re: Idiot guide CRA markers

This may help
    http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...cies-amp-CIFAS

Comment

Many Thanks.

The reason I ask refers to a Barclaycard CC account and MBNA CC account....I got them to remove the barclaycard account from my credit file due to AP/AR markers that were reported for longer than 6 years, barclaycard agreed this went against ICO guidelines and removed the account :-) happy days!

I am trying the same with MBNA CC that was past over to Idem Servicing but there not playing ball at the moment. I was hoping someone could have a look at screen shot of the account and how it's reported on my credit file and see what they think and if it goes against ICO guidelines.

Comment

PDF it and email it to me please.

Ill check tmw for you.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Brilliant, I'll do that as soon as I have peace and quiet from my demon girls...

Emailed Niddy. :-)
          Last edited by ey_137; 7 June 2014, 19:32.

Comment

Working...
          X