GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Newman DCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newman DCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newman DCA

I have never heard of these people yet I got a txt message from them today telling me to contact them!

Any info on these guys?

Re: Newman DCA

If its these guys then i'm already disgusted after reading their site.

http://www.newman-dca.com/flash.html

Usual arrogance with telling clients that they will use the law to add the MAXIMUM late penalty charges and fees to debtors account increasing the amount they can gain. Sickening.
    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

I don't even know what they are after so why would I call them!!

Comment

so don't call them. they sound as if they are on a "fishing trip", trying to find out some more info to see if you match a debtor.
        Don't help them, just ignore them until they write (if they do that is)

Comment

I have have dealings with these guys they are working on behalf of AMEX for me. I was in arrears and can't CCA them, however they are getting heavy with me. I have paid 152 of the arrears with £50 to pay, however they are telling me i cannot have a payment arrangement for the £925 left on the card. What can i do with them. I need to check back to see if i ever had PPI from them too, if i did i am gonna screw them for it.

Mrs O

Comment

Originally posted by overspender View Post
            I have have dealings with these guys they are working on behalf of AMEX for me. I was in arrears and can't CCA them, however they are getting heavy with me. I have paid 152 of the arrears with £50 to pay, however they are telling me i cannot have a payment arrangement for the £925 left on the card. What can i do with them. I need to check back to see if i ever had PPI from them too, if i did i am gonna screw them for it.

Mrs O
            Hiya

Ok, couple of questions;
            1. Why can't you cca them?
            2. Heavy, how?
            3. Are you only £50 in arrears?
            4. Is this part of your diary (do you have a diary Mrs O?)
            5. Is your balance really only £925...?
            They will not take action for such a small debt, just continue to pay something each month and they will be a little stuck to accept it, it's not a question of you asking them for a repayment plan, you're telling them that's all you can afford so here - take it. The moment they do take it, then they cannot take action so just pay via bacs or something, then they cannot refuse it thus allowing you to default. I presume this is a new debt, i.e. Post April 2007...?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can't CCA because my Company Credit card with AMEX, i do have a very out of date diary which i need to spend time updating.

They are just harrassing phone calls and texts etc, i know i shoulda sent harrassment letters but head has been somewhere else so i just ended up paying Newman what they wanted although i didn't want to. I do however want to check out the PPI thingy so going to look into it as i think this may end up clearing the card. this has been my reluctance in paying it.

x

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                If its these guys then i'm already disgusted after reading their site.

http://www.newman-dca.com/flash.html

Sickening.
                But what about the picture of the smug Jewish homosexualists in the background of the home page?

Don't they look sweet together?

Comment

Working...
                X