GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cabot financial calling my mobile daily - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabot financial calling my mobile daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabot financial calling my mobile daily

Its everyday, im sick of them especially with both parents sick I need my mobile on to keep in contact with them when I am at home.

A few days ago I got so sick of them calling I answered my mobile and put it on the side and ignored it , I could hear this guy saying 'hello' , it kind of made my day and cheered me up a little :

But I cant have them phoning me daily its a flaming nuisance , I know its cabot as I checked the number and apparently they have a habit of calling people to make a nuisance of themselves

Re: cabot financial calling my mobile daily

Oh they do think it's good to talk!
    Do you know what debt they're pestering for S2M, and what's the background?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Oh they do think it's good to talk!
      Do you know what debt they're pestering for S2M, and what's the background?
      hi , not sure I will take a look it could be they have more than one debt of mine so will check it

Comment

hi S2M,
        If you have a smartphone with an Android based system there are lots of apps you could use to drop the calls from these jokers.

Cheers
        Missy
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

just checked and Cabot have 3 of my accounts

very.co.uk
          Halifax credit card
          lloydsTsb credit card

Missy, I only have a cheap phone but my son says I can block the calls, he is going to look when he comes to see me over the weekend thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            A few days ago I got so sick of them calling I answered my mobile and put it on the side and ignored it , I could hear this guy saying 'hello' , it kind of made my day and cheered me up a little :
            Have you read this classic thread OTR?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...d.php?t=741653
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
              Have you read this classic thread OTR?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...d.php?t=741653
              Just looked at it now Riz. Classic!
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

cant get that thread up from moneysavingexpert , says it doesn't exist .
                If you have it can you copy and paste so I can read it please ?

Comment

cant get that thread up from moneysavingexpert , says it doesn't exist .
                  If you have it can you copy and paste so I can read it please ?
                  the thread posted is valid mate. Can you post a screen capture of the error message?

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                    the thread posted is valid mate. Can you post a screen capture of the error message?
                    error 404

Comment

error 404
                      Are you clicking on that link, or copy and pasting? if the latter then its probably going wrong somewhere. Out of curiosity, click on this.

Comment

hubby just tried from work too and it says the page doesn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                          Are you clicking on that link, or copy and pasting? if the latter then its probably going wrong somewhere. Out of curiosity, click on this.
                          lol just clicked on that and my IP is banned : : I am not even a member of the forum

Comment

Here you go.......

Debitas: Hello can I speak to Mr X
                            Me: You are
                            Debitas: Ok, can you confirm your date of birth
                            Me: Nope
                            Debitas: Sorry
                            Me: You're forgiven
                            Debitas: Sorry
                            Me: ...
                            Debitas: I guess you know what this is about - call us back (hangs up)

Call 2:
                            Debitas: Hello can I speak to Mr X
                            Me: Who?
                            Debitas: Mr X
                            Me: Why would you like to speak to him?
                            Debitas: Sorry...?
                            Me: You're forgiven
                            Debitas: Is this Mr X
                            Me: Oh, well why don't you tell me your name first
                            Debitas: That's irrelevant
                            Me: But if you want to get to know me then it's only right I get to know you as well
                            Debitas: (hangs up)

Call 3:
                            Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X
                            Me: He's dead
                            Debitas: Oh, can you send us a copy of the death certificate?
                            Me: Nope - I don't know who you are
                            Debitas: We are Debitas Legal Services part of the capital one group
                            Me: And...?
                            Debitas: Erm, give me a sec (hangs up)

Call 4:
                            Debitas: Hello, can I...
                            Me: (interupting) I was just sleeping
                            Debitas: Can I speak to...
                            Me: (interupting) What, I'm going back to sleep (hangs up)

Call 5:
                            Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X
                            Me: Only if I can speak to Santa Claus
                            Debitas: Sorry (hangs up)

Comment

lol just clicked on that and my IP is banned : : I am not even a member of the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X