GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital

Afternoon All

This is slightly out of date, as I was testing the system to see how the law worked when 'we' issued threats for payments to DCA's...

Ok, MY background history is here: ---> Niddy's Reason for Being here! - allaboutFORUMS

In a nutshell, I'm being hassled by DCA's - It aint my debt, so I aint paying! Silly idiots really don't know what or who they mess with, but hey ho - never mind eh?!

Ok, so this is in relation to Aktiv Kapital regards a Barclays debt - not mine!

See history below....

Initial Contact:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AK-12.07.2011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1412806

My Response:

Name:	NID1-2-18.07.2011.jpg
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	1412808

Name:	NID2-2-18.07.2011.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1412810

More Contact - note the content of this awesome letter -

Name:	AK-19.07.2011.jpg
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	1412812

My new response with schedule of charges & invoice for £52:

Name:	NID-25.07.2011.jpg
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1412820

Name:	NID-Schedule.jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	1412816

Name:	NID-Invoice.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1412814

Their Holding Letter Response:

Name:	AK-05.08.2011.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1412824

Their Last Response:

Name:	AK-18.08.2011.jpg
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1412818

Priceless - their cheque for my invoice!

Name:	NID-Payment.png
Views:	2
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	1412822
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Niddy vs Aktiv Kapital

Hmmm they were a bit late in paying, I'd make some calls to them if I were you (at £15.00 each) to chase up the interest!

Seriously though, well done you!
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Wondering what if their bank went bust; like the Icelandic debacle, then what?

What's wrong with having a "normal" bank account!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Is this DCA a subsidiary of a bigger Swedish company ?

Comment

Niddy Mate, Priceless absolutely Priceless. Are you going to Cash the Cheque of Frame it .

Could this be one for The Guinness book of world records, The First man in History to get an Ex-gratia payment from a DCA.

Well Done.
          Regards, Handy
          Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
          Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Handy,

Niddy beats me by £2 as I got 2x£25 from Moorcroft for sending two letters one address to me and one addressed to the wife chasing payment 4 weeks after the debt to co-op bank had been cleared in total from PPI redress.

Comment

You do know that Niddy has Scot in his blood......... of course he'll blummin' cash it!

sigpic

Comment

It'll go into the site fund. I won't keep it.

Every little helps - need to pay a lot out this year

Comment

Hmmmm, that shut me up then, innit!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    It'll go into the site fund. I won't keep it.

Every little helps - need to pay a lot out this year
                    I'll match it
                    I'll do it over the weeknd it's been a heavy day
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      I'll match it
                      I'll do it over the weeknd it's been a heavy day
                      Noooo don't be daft man - drink it

* however thank you for the kind offer mate. Really nice gesture

Comment

It's only £1 a week
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          It's only £1 a week

We have a few who donate £1 per month bless; it's really nice thought when that could be better spent I s'pose; like paying a dca -

Now I see why they prefer to donate to us -

I'd rather donate to church than a dca

Comment

I'll send the Mormons round.......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                              I'll send the Mormons round.......
                              Supper? Thanks.....

And a bottle of chianti too please!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X