GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012?

Deepie, are you training to be the grinch

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar?

Originally posted by IF View Post
    Think we've found one
    I'm looking for Dennis the Menace with a xmas theme......but can't fine one.....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: X Factor 2012

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      I'm looking for Dennis the Menace with a xmas theme......but can't fine one.....
      I can't find one either, think we need to ask on the mod thread, someone will be good at photo shop........as I want a santa hat for my horsey!!

Comment

I can't find one either, think we need to ask on the mod thread, someone will be good at photo shop........as I want a santa hat for my horsey!!

Wrong colour horse........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wrong colour horse........

: It is, but well done for finding one with a santa hat on

Comment

or this........

Comment

or this........
              Awww that is sweet but want a hat on

My avi

Comment

Awww that is sweet but want a hat on

My avi

Leave it with me............

Comment

Comment

Nearly sorted your avi out

Is 1st Dec ok?

Comment

Nearly sorted your avi out

Is 1st Dec ok?
                      Oooh yes that would be lovely

Are you putting a hat on your Dennis avi too?

Comment

Oooh yes that would be lovely

Are you putting a hat on your Dennis avi too?
                        I'm trying them on now

Comment

I'm trying them on now

Comment

There will be snow and a santa hat on my pirate bay logo too

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                              There will be snow and a santa hat on my pirate bay logo too
                              Brilliant, getting excited for Christmas

Can you do Photoshop stuff too Vos?

Comment

Working...
                              X