GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar?

That can be arranged...

Thinking of changing Niddys - but can't say what to on here! (GIT!)
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

You daren't change mine

Gobby brummie or not

* only cos you know ill change yours to Brummie Girl and lock it
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Plus Niddy knows the forum will tell you to "get lost" if you try.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Shhhh that was my trump card (my profile is locked )....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wonder how much it would cost to bribe Steve?

(I knew it too - remember I tried last week!)
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

ah but.....mine's bigger than everybodys and if I change to my usual xmas avi i'll loose the current one forever (or until I keep begging niddy to let me have it back it's too big for usual resize (too many frames))

Comment

I like my avatar. It sums up what I think of the lot of them not just Barcraps.

A xmas hat on the sign or it being retired for something less abusive for the xmas period could be on the cards but 1st Jan 2013 it will return.

It wouldnt feel right without it

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                  ah but.....mine's bigger than everybodys and if I change to my usual xmas avi i'll loose the current one forever (or until I keep begging niddy to let me have it back it's too big for usual resize (too many frames))
                  Just save your avi as a gif Phil and keep safe till the new year, can't wait to see your Christmas avi.......it's not rude is it?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

its already a gif...too many frames of the animation tried to shrink & it looses most of its thing

chrimbo one?....nah an old old old one from MSE days

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                      its already a gif...too many frames of the animation tried to shrink & it looses most of its thing

chrimbo one?....nah an old old old one from MSE days
                      That's odd, I saved it to my desk top and it's jiggling away

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        That's odd, I saved it to my desk top and it's jiggling away
                        Yes, but if you try to upload it again as an avatar, then the forum tries to resize it which strips off all but the first frame of the animation.

Hence why last time Phil had to get Niddy to upload it another way that got around that problem.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                          Yes, but if you try to upload it again as an avatar, then the forum tries to resize it which strips off all but the first frame of the animation.

Hence why last time Phil had to get Niddy to upload it another way that got around that problem.
                          Ahhh I see, thanks Rizz

Sorry Phil

Comment

Some ideas for xmas avatars......I'll find some more.........

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Some ideas for xmas avatars......I'll find some more.........

Awww Pompey would like the doglee ones

Comment

The 2nd one down will be me on Boxing Day.........

Comment

Working...
                                X