GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar?

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
    Done xx

thank you

Comment

Done xx
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

You are most welcome xx
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
          This is the one for me!

I'll fight you for it
          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You are most welcome xx
            do you have the original cat and hat? Thing is the top is missing, I'll do it with the whole hat if you have the originals saved!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would have done that Nid, as I rescaled in GIMP, but the original was as supplied here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=83

sigpic

Comment

I would have done that Nid, as I rescaled in GIMP, but the original was as supplied here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...2&postcount=83
                fair do's.... just thought the size constraint stopped it (I don't have such limits do I)!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here we go size does matter jokes

Comment

More "I've got a bigger one than you..." I would say!

sigpic

Comment

• Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar?

More "I've got a bigger one than you..." I would say!
                      I agree, your gob is so much bigger than mine

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        I agree, your gob is so much bigger than mine
                        Very unlikely, if not impossible...

sigpic

Comment

Very unlikely, if not impossible...

It's great to see the love shared on this forum

Comment

The cat in my avatar is identical to my cat , she wouldn't keep the santa hat on for me to take a picture so that's why i had to nick one , she's not keen on the tinsel collar i made her either. Wonder why that is
                            Last edited by Spent2much; 28 November 2012, 07:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                              It's great to see the love shared on this forum
                              You gotta love the brummies

* time I went already!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                You gotta love the brummies

* time I went already!!

lol i'm thinking of changing my name to ' feelthelove'

Comment

Working...
                                X