GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2012?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar?

Originally posted by IF View Post
    I'm in awe.........you two are soooo clever
    here you go - just for you!

But you're not allowed to have it so I watermarked it (sorry)....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ifsavatar.png
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1391838
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      here you go - just for you!

But you're not allowed to have it so I watermarked it (sorry)....

Awww thank you.........I likey Niddy

Oh OK
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Not really that difficult for a static image.

On Gimp

- Make sure you have a gif/png of the hat with transparency.
        - Open both
        - Edit > Copy on the hat
        - Edit > Paste as new layer on the avatar.
        - Layer > Scale Layer to change the hat to the right size
        - Use the Move Tool to position the resized hat in the right place.
        - Export as a new file.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Awww thank you.........I likey Niddy

Oh OK
          There's a reason you can't have it, sorry.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

There's a reason you can't have it, sorry.....
            Deepie is doing one for me, so can't be greedy and I'm sure it is as good

Comment

its a frame by frame process.... lol
              Prove it - dare you

I'm a newbie to GIMPing things, so whilst I can just about work out how to add an image to another image, separating the frames just made my head explode!

Everything I've ever learned from MS office stuff to infix PDF editor I've self taught myself, so it takes me a while, but I get there in the end. However, it will probably be next Christmas before I can add a Christmas feel to my .gif avatar!

Anyways, it's my birfdee tomorrow, so you should be kind and do it for me
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post

Anyways, it's my birfdee tomorrow, so you should be kind and do it for me
                That would be a lovely pressie and we so know how you love Christmas too

Comment

Thanks Diddly and Deepie for my Christmas avi

Comment

I've just mine to sort now..........
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                      I've just mine to sort now..........
                      Are you having a hat on the avi you have now or are you using a different picture?

Comment

Are you having a hat on the avi you have now or are you using a different picture?
                        Hat if I can get it to fit...........

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          Hat if I can get it to fit...........
                          Or if Diddly can eh!!

Comment

This any good for you Deepie?
                            Attached Files
                            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^^ That's brilliant Diddly

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                                This any good for you Deepie?
                                Thank you.............

Comment

Working...
                                X