GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays Masterloan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays Masterloan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Masterloan

Hi does anyone have the correct address for sending a CCA request to Masterloan?
    I have used a couple of addresses but they keep sending details about an old Barclaycard for which there is no CCA!!!!
    Thank you
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Barclays Masterloan

I think it's a Liverpool adress I will see if I can find it.

Comment

Barclays Masterloan
      Dale House
      Wavertree Boulevard
      Liverpool
      L7 9PQ
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's totally different from the addresses that I have!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          That's totally different from the addresses that I have!
          Well that used to be the Barclay MasterLoan address - unless it's now changed...?

edit ---> BARCLAYS MASTERLOAN, LIVERPOOL, DALE HOUSE, WAVERTREE BOULEVARD

seems to be right enough!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh we'll, so far I have had 2 letters stating that my Barclaycard cc is unenforceable. Sent another letter with all the account references, old and new from a loan Account Statement from January this year.

They have just written to say that they have no accounts with these numbers.

No account = no need to pay!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Oh we'll, so far I have had 2 letters stating that my Barclaycard cc is unenforceable. Sent another letter with all the account references, old and new from a loan Account Statement from January this year.

They have just written to say that they have no accounts with these numbers.

No account = no need to pay!
              That sounds like music
              Last edited by vossy; 25 October 2012, 22:40. Reason: Forgot the 's'

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                That sounds like music
                Xmas has come early
                Last edited by Flowerpower; 26 October 2012, 09:10. Reason: Fixed quote :)

Comment

Ha ha ha.

Today brings a copy of an agreement! It will be on its way to Niddy for comments!

Comment

According to Niddy this is .
                    I have sent the missing PT letter. Today they have replied.....
                    'I understand you are unhappy as you have not received a signed copy of your loan agreement. To resolve this matter you would like to receive a signed copy of the agreement forms'
                    Apologies for inconvenience and delay in replying.
                    'We have already provided full justification and consider that you have no legal basis to contest this. In the circumstances we do not accept that any genuine dispute exists.
                    Our compliance with the strict requirements of the act does not entitle you to make any assumptions regards the existence of the agreement.
                    We have already provided you with a true copy of the agreement as required by Regulation 3 of the Consumer Credit (cancellation notices and copies of documents) Regulations 1983. The provision of such a true copy does not mean that the form of agreement was not properly executed.'

The bank has not upheld your complaint....Final findings......you may refer this matter to FOS.

They don't seem to mention me paying anything, maybe that will be in the next letter!
                    Last edited by cymruambyth; 17 January 2013, 00:25.

Comment

Working...
                    X