GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required

Hi All,

I need to send in a complaint letter to MBNA and want someone to sit up and take notice fairly urgently.

Does anyone have the email address for the Chief Exec of MBNA and / or Bank Of America handy?

Many thanks

Re: MBNA and BoA complaint contacts required

ian.odoherty@bankofamerica.com

He is the big wig based at Head Office, Chester.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Excellent - thanks Oscar!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakeside1 View Post
        Hi All,

I need to send in a complaint letter to MBNA and want someone to sit up and take notice fairly urgently.

Does anyone have the email address for the Chief Exec of MBNA and / or Bank Of America handy?

Many thanks
        My curiosity is killing me. Am I alone in this? Do tell me why you want to bollack the CEO of MBNA if you feel able. I might just do the same myself along with 1,000,000 others.

Oscar thanks so much for the contact details. I promise I'll only use it to send him a Christmas Greeting . . .

Comment

I promise I'll only use it to send him a Christmas Greeting
          Do not expect one back though lol if fact do not expect a reply at all.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            Well that would be jolly rude of him! I'll just have to keep sending him Christmas Cards until he gets it. Perhaps I should say "if you don't send me a Christmas Greeting within 7 days of this Christmas Greeting I will take further action . . . "

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              Oscar thanks so much for the contact details. I promise I'll only use it to send him a Christmas Greeting . . .
              I have plenty more .... any manager has external email. Think of a name, and usually, it is in the same format. (with a few exceptions where two names are the same and a number is also used).

I have been aware of a few emails to Ken Lewis (when he was there) - but they just get passed to Customer Advocates Office (the complaints dept) to deal with anyway.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                I might just do the same myself along with 1,000,000 others.
                IF only we could send that many emails at exactly the same time......

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  IF only we could send that many emails at exactly the same time......
                  So that's three of us then, you, me and Lakeside. It's a start ok.

And if he still doesn't respond to my Christmas Greetings' email I shall send him another missive saying that if he continues to ignore my request for Christmas Greetings I may send someone round to visit his fancypants house in the Hamptons to discuss his options.

Comment

ian.odoherty@bankofamerica.com

MD / CEO UK - worked a treat for me

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      As Oscar says he is the big wig and kicks arse I must assume ,as after I emailed him I got a reply from a vice president re one complaint and a senior vice president re another.
                      When one of them didnt respond in the timescale promised I emailed him on a saturday morning and he emailed me back within the hour.

Worth a go me thinks.

Comment

Personally, I prefer Recorded Delivery snail mail.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                          As Oscar says he is the big wig and kicks arse I must assume ,as after I emailed him I got a reply from a vice president re one complaint and a senior vice president re another.
                          When one of them didnt respond in the timescale promised I emailed him on a saturday morning and he emailed me back within the hour.

Worth a go me thinks.
                          Was one of the names Gail Powell? I could probably guess at the other as well. VP and SVP is just a position / job title for a manager (and some drones) it doesnt imply a senior position within the compnay, usually only tenure.

Comment

i think sending them 1000000 emails at the same time would be a great idea

Comment

They'll have an email flood filter - we were email spammed a few months ago (when I was in Cuba) and Steve picked up on it in minutes and stopped it.

Point is, email spamming does not work! A good IT team will resolve the problem in minutes of it being identified.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X