GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Vanquis Gold! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanquis Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Re: Vanquis Gold!

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok, so I have had a vanquis card for some time, basically cos they gave me an account

Thing is they just wrote and said something along the lines they would upgrade me to gold - great, so now when I don't purchase something with the card I don't ever use; I can flash the Gold status and hopefully hide the Vanquis logo with my thumb?

Yea....?

Ermmm, or no! Do they really think by changing the effin colour of the card that I am going to suddenly go wow and shop like mad?

Really....!

Card as below!

[ATTACH]7454[/ATTACH]

YES!!!

Leave a comment:

• diddlydee
    replied

Back in the day, I was going through immigration control in the USA en route to Las Vegas. The guy asked me how much cash I had on me, to which I had to reply "none, sir". He raised an eyebrow and probably thought I was some illegal trying to get entry for work purposes.

That is until I waved my Visa Gold at him and said "I'm on my way to Vegas though so this baby will be paying"

He just laughed and waved me through.

VISA Gold = easy immigration

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

I got one of their mailings through the post last week the envelope designed to make it look so important lol

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Have you recently applied as well?
    Yes 2 weeks ago ...got accepted no problem.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Have you recently applied as well?

I was at £500 for 2 years, then £1250 for 6 months, then £1750 for 6 months then £2250 about 4 months ago.....

I would rather they just gave me a £10k limit at 6.9% - instead of £2,250 at 29.9%

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Just got my Vanquis card this morning, mine is blue with a £500 credit limit.

To be used for emergencies only......

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

lol. the other thing they don't like is paying on time (of course). :niddy

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    started a topic Vanquis Gold!

Vanquis Gold!

Ok, so I have had a vanquis card for some time, basically cos they gave me an account

Thing is they just wrote and said something along the lines they would upgrade me to gold - great, so now when I don't purchase something with the card I don't ever use; I can flash the Gold status and hopefully hide the Vanquis logo with my thumb?

Yea....?

Ermmm, or no! Do they really think by changing the effin colour of the card that I am going to suddenly go wow and shop like mad?

Really....!

Card as below!

Click image for larger version

Name:	vGold.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1414794
Working...
X