GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Vanquis Gold! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanquis Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanquis Gold!

Ok, so I have had a vanquis card for some time, basically cos they gave me an account

Thing is they just wrote and said something along the lines they would upgrade me to gold - great, so now when I don't purchase something with the card I don't ever use; I can flash the Gold status and hopefully hide the Vanquis logo with my thumb?

Yea....?

Ermmm, or no! Do they really think by changing the effin colour of the card that I am going to suddenly go wow and shop like mad?

Really....!

Card as below!

Click image for larger version

Name:	vGold.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1414794
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Vanquis Gold!

lol. the other thing they don't like is paying on time (of course). :niddy
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just got my Vanquis card this morning, mine is blue with a £500 credit limit.

To be used for emergencies only......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have you recently applied as well?

I was at £500 for 2 years, then £1250 for 6 months, then £1750 for 6 months then £2250 about 4 months ago.....

I would rather they just gave me a £10k limit at 6.9% - instead of £2,250 at 29.9%
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Have you recently applied as well?
          Yes 2 weeks ago ...got accepted no problem.

Comment

I got one of their mailings through the post last week the envelope designed to make it look so important lol

Comment

Back in the day, I was going through immigration control in the USA en route to Las Vegas. The guy asked me how much cash I had on me, to which I had to reply "none, sir". He raised an eyebrow and probably thought I was some illegal trying to get entry for work purposes.

That is until I waved my Visa Gold at him and said "I'm on my way to Vegas though so this baby will be paying"

He just laughed and waved me through.

VISA Gold = easy immigration
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I have had a vanquis card for some time, basically cos they gave me an account

Thing is they just wrote and said something along the lines they would upgrade me to gold - great, so now when I don't purchase something with the card I don't ever use; I can flash the Gold status and hopefully hide the Vanquis logo with my thumb?

Yea....?

Ermmm, or no! Do they really think by changing the effin colour of the card that I am going to suddenly go wow and shop like mad?

Really....!

Card as below!

[ATTACH]7454[/ATTACH]

YES!!!

Comment

Ok I'm off to buy 2wks in Cuba for me n poppy

Comment

You end up in Quada camp your luck (Bay of pigs), nearly got there once but was stood down after the Russians turned the ships around.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 5 February 2013, 21:30.

Comment

Lol

I know all about the failed "La Batalla de Girón" or bay of pigs invasion by the CIA. Read all the Cuban literature on it.

Totally respect che guevara & fidel. Fair play

Comment

Lol

I know all about the failed "La Batalla de Girón" or bay of pigs invasion by the CIA. Read all the Cuban literature on it.

Totally respect che guevara & fidel. Fair play
                        They missed a Radio Reporter nearby informing Cubans what was going on.

Somebody made money repainting the yank aircraft to look like Cuban aircraft flying out of Nicaragua.
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 5 February 2013, 21:38.

Comment

LOL but its so pretty...

Actually I hate gold cards I don't know why they do it.. I prefer platinum...

Nid, you should check out the Caymans if you like Cuba so much

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                            They missed a Radio Reporter nearby informing Cubans what was going on.

Somebody made money repainting the yank aircraft to look like Cuban aircraft flying out of Nicaragua.
                            So you played a part...?

Comment

Jen cayman is full of posh folks. Cuba is more our scene.

I don't mix well with class or rather twats with their heads up their arses

Comment

Working...
                              X