GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access...

Just tried to log on to my Lloydstsb account to check that a payment to it went through and although I am shown as logged in all I get is a message
    1400004 :
    We’re sorry but Internet Banking is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
    Now these little darlings have been threatening court for my overdraft even though I have been paying it off, and I am now wondering (possibly paranoia!) if it is a genuine outage or if I no longer have access to the account for some reason? Does anyone recognise the code and wording at all please? Google is not helping on it!
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Re: Hmmm, Lloydstsb internet access...

Hi

Hope you manage to get on later.
    I know when we moved banks to the Co op and taken everything over there, and of course we were then in hardship, they did actually close mine, this was about October 2009.
    No letters or warnings.
    Not saying this is the same for you, as sometimes they do have glitches, but if your unable to get on there later on this evening or by tomorrow, I would check on this.

Good luck x

Comment

Thanks a lot Di, that confirms what I am thinking. I moved everything and they want the OD repaid immediately which I cannot do - I don't have that sort of money in my back pocket, and they didn't like my offer of repayment.
      Just tried again and still no access so it looks as if they have literally closed the account or stopped me having access even though I still get through the login stages. I can get into the my details screen with my address, email, phone numbers etc just get the error message for looking at the actual account.

Hopefully they will have sold it to a DCA but at the moment all I can do is await their next move
      Last edited by Susie; 19 July 2011, 18:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
        Thanks a lot Di, that confirms what I am thinking. I moved everything and they want the OD repaid immediately which I cannot do - I don't have that sort of money in my back pocket, and they didn't like my offer of repayment.
        Just tried again and still no access so it looks as if they have literally closed the account or stopped me having access even though I still get through the login stages. I can get into the my details screen with my address, email, phone numbers etc just get the error message for looking at the actual account.

Hopefully they will have sold it to a DCA but at the moment all I can do is await their next move

Hi hon

It does seem to be the case then, the same as what happened with mine - with this bank.

Sorry if you have already done and mentioned this, with so many others in the same postion as well lol, but have you also been in touch with one of the free debt organisations?

CCCS, or maybe the Nationaldebtline?

Comment

Perfectly normal Susie, don't worry.

Comment

I agree Casper

There's no need to worry, and you have another bank account Susie.

The annoying thing about it is when you try getting hold of the details on the statements isn't it?

Comment

Thanks, I've not been in contact with anyone yet, I doubt they would be wise to take me to court because I was paying into the account each month to reduce the overdraft and had written to them saying that. If they do try the court route they will have a trail showing that I was willing to pay, and was paying.
              Will await their next move as its hard to do anything until I know what their plans are.

At least its not an account that I need to use, just an overdraft that I was trying to clear.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                I agree Casper

There's no need to worry, and you have another bank account Susie.

The annoying thing about it is when you try getting hold of the details on the statements isn't it?
                Thanks both,

Oh yes I have another account, and I also have a LTSB spreadsheet with charges on it and when they were applied - albeit from my paper statements so I have no real need to use the online facility.

Comment

Thanks, I've not been in contact with anyone yet, I doubt they would be wise to take me to court because I was paying into the account each month to reduce the overdraft and had written to them saying that. If they do try the court route they will have a trail showing that I was willing to pay, and was paying.
                  Will await their next move as its hard to do anything until I know what their plans are.

At least its not an account that I need to use, just an overdraft that I was trying to clear.

Not a problem Susie
                  What I did was contact the CCCS who was very helpful, and they send us copies of template letters and our expenditure, this letter also requested for token payments due to hardship, and also asked if they would freeze the interest/charges, they did not accept this, but I then decided to make a complaint to the FOS who agreed with our case under the fast tracking criteria due to hardship.

The FOS asked them to freeze the interest and to refund this back to the accounts, which helped reduce the debt, and to award further redress to pay directly to us. And also asked they accept the token payments on subject to be reviewed every 6 months.
                  The FOS said if the bank had accepted this from the start, then the debt would not have risen.

Comment

Thats very useful Di, thanks a lot.

I will see if anything turns up in the next few days and take things from there, that way I will be reacting to an actual situation rather than one where I have no real idea whats happening.

Typical banks though, if they had dealt with you properly from the start things would have been easier for you and they would not have had the fos onto them.

Comment

Thats very useful Di, thanks a lot.

I will see if anything turns up in the next few days and take things from there, that way I will be reacting to an actual situation rather than one where I have no real idea whats happening.

Typical banks though, if they had dealt with you properly from the start things would have been easier for you and they would not have had the fos onto them.

That's right Susie, so typical of them.

Good luck on this but if you require any help let us know, cheers x

Comment

Will do, thanks a lot

Comment

LTSB are worse than useless. They did the same to me on an O/D for just over £1,000. I told them I wasn't paying it back as they had me on their 'advanced account' () for over two years at £10/£15 a month, despite me asking them to cancel same on several occasions.

One day I tried logging on but couldn't. That was about 9 months ago and I haven't had anything since. Not even a Christmas card.

Don't worry about it Susie...

MT

Comment

Originally posted by midastouch View Post
                            LTSB are worse than useless. They did the same to me on an O/D for just over £1,000. I told them I wasn't paying it back as they had me on their 'advanced account' () for over two years at £10/£15 a month, despite me asking them to cancel same on several occasions.

One day I tried logging on but couldn't. That was about 9 months ago and I haven't had anything since. Not even a Christmas card.

Don't worry about it Susie...

MT
                            Bet you cried when they took you off their christmas list

I am waiting for their next move and thinking more about it overnight I feel that IF they took me to court they would be bloody stupid as from my I&E I think they would be getting less than I pay now!

So, fairly chilled for now but thanks a lot for the support

Comment

They'll pass the parcel with Midas, Moorcroft & AIC for a few months and then give in imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X