GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED -Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman.

More spat drink!

Comment

Which do you think ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Which do you think ?
        and once again In2deep rises to the challenge hahahaha

x

Comment

I've seen the films - one sticks fingers in dykes, the other.........

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

........looks very pretty (mucky- minded gits, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

You posts need to come with a warning I have just spat my drink all over my desk

Comment

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I always avoid drinking loo when i can, doesn't taste too good.

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post

Not a bad idea If, anyone reading this without some of the background story would find it very surrealistic (not a bad word for this time of night).

Mind you sums up most of my life, I haven't even got a clue as to what I'm doing or what will happen next.

While I'm writing this I'm watching (and listening) to the documentary about Port Isac Fishermans Friends. I love the songs they do.

Back to the plot, Mrs Handy's got Gout. She says its not fair because only rich folk get Gout and we are not rich. She only has to knock her foot and she goes off like a bomb.
                      Handy has been in the garage looking for his old Army Tin Hat.

The Swallow chicks in my workshop have hatched, I spent a while todat watching the parents feeding them. I recon that next week I will be seeing the first flying lessons. I will have to find a way of keeping Shadow the cat out of the workshop in case one make a crash landing.

I'm off now to have a look around the threads to see what everyone else is up to.
                      Regards to all, Handy.
                      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Great news about the swallows, Handy. Keep us updated.
                        Poor Mrs H, gout must be pretty nasty. Is there anything she can take to help, or is it one of those things that goes with time?
                        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Hi All, Hi MSG Thanks for asking after Mrs Handy. Yes she is on a short course of a rather nasty anti inflammatory for the Gout. It took some persuading to get her to take it as she reads the paperwork that comes with all medication 3 times taking it. I can't get it through to her that they list every side effect known to mankind in order to protect their backsides. Still now she has had a couple of days of it she seems a bit better, now all I have to do is get her to keep off her feet while it works.

I had a laugh at Stepson Jon the Cons facebook today. (there is a hint in his name).
                          Jon only does dodgy. He's the one who shop lifted Christmas presents from Charity Shops for all the Family, then proudly announced that I nicked everything of an equal value.

When I met Mrs Handy he was doing a 4 stretch for smuggling 2 wraps of Heroin into the nick for one of his smackhead pals. Since getting out 7 years ago he has never had a legal job (never had one before for that matter). On one of his dodgy building jobs he took a guard of the cirular saw he wasn't trained to use and badly cut his hand. He got compensation from the old chap he was working for and wangled Disabled Living Allowance. Around this time he got a payout of several thousand pounds from the prison service because against his human rights they had forced him to go Cold Turkey when the locked him up. Nice of the Government to give him this money because it kept him in drugs and off Handy's back for a few months.

Anyway Camerons plan to force the long term unemployed back to work has caught up with him. The Job center has stopped almost all his benefits and yesterday he was virtually frogmarched to the dock in Penzance for his first days work on a fishing boat.

Now anyone who knows Jon will be aware that he gets motion sickness on anything with wheels, so a fishing boat off Lands End with a 3 meter swell and a force 5 Sou Westerly Apparently the Skipper wasn't impressed but he has had to go out again today.

Thank you there is a God, may his suffering be long and messy. I don't want to sound to bad because of Mrs H, but it's a good job there isn't a till on a fishing boat or he would have his fingers in it. Maybe the Captain will tell him to walk home, from mid channel.

If Channel 4's Shameless ever need material for new scripts send them my way. All I will have to do is tell a few stories about Jon his brother Trap Fly (Burger selling Trapeze Artist) and SIL.

Good Job you can choose your mates, you cant choose who you have in your family.

Regards all, Handy.
                          Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Handy you really really must write a book. I know we keep telling you but just to remind you!!

Hope Mrs H is OK. I know how she feels about drugs - I am also very wary of side effects . Hope her medication kicks in soon, gout sounds extremely painful.
                            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post

I love this!

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                                I love this!
                                So do I
                                There should be a thread Giggle rating same as the stars. Maybe even a XXX Triple X rating for some of the conversations on Anything goes.

I know what you mean though, I have never been sat at the keyboard with a drink (Liar Handy, whats that Can of Special Brew doing by your right hand ) But I've often seen something on a thread that has made my laugh so loudly Mrs Handy has wondered If I was losing it.

Regards all,

Comment

Working...
                                X